Is Assasins Creed still worth buying, because the media hype seems to be cooling...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Rainbow six was a easy pick up and play game.
    I guess some people learn quicker than others.
    The controls aren't suppose to be hard in AC,
    they're just suppose to be different but in a better easier way.
    You should be able to keep it up and play no problem.
    test
  2. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

how much are they payin you to promote?
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Yes actual people. Hence "GAMERS like you and I"

No the question doesn't remain. It's been answered in more ways than one.

Do you even know the difference between protesting and debating? I don't think you do. And you think I want to spend my time reading your scatter brained comments of nonsense? Yeah ok buddy, I get it, If I think differently from you I must be brain washed. Keep it movin', me thinks you protest too much.
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Well, In this conceptual reality you've created about me how much do you want them to be paying me?

As for uncharted I think I'll do the INTELLIGENT THING and wait until I actually play it before I start comparing it to anything. I Like the graphics they look next-gen to me so I have no problems with checking it out. After I do then i'll drop a QUALITY OPINION.
    test
  5. vinyl academics

? theres an uncharted demo out right now..........and since ive played both i feel comfortable makin that statement
    test
  6. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Good for you, but I haven't. And I still don't think you've played AC.
    test
  7. vinyl academics

when you play it youll understand.....im NOT shittin on the game.....it was still fun.....but temper your expectations or youre gonna be massively disappointed
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Thanks for your advice and emotive expectations, but I think I'll keep mine astronomical until the game proves other wise. I'm very good with rejection, infact, I'll embrace it like a duvet. I will become Jack's flaming sense of rejection. But I don't think such a response will emote. Only 3 days left until showtime.
    test
  9. vinyl academics

2 days but whatever......you WILL be disappointed...its not what you think it is
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Monday, Tuesday, "Wenesday". It's Three days: Comes out Nov.14th.
    It's monday morning right now, when it turns 12 a.m., then you can technically claim 2 days. There is 24 hours in a monday. Sorry duke, still technically monday. Three days. But, whatever, the game will be out soon.
    I don't think I will be disappointed.
    test
  11. vinyl academics

it's technically 2 days......i'll have my copy tomorrow........=)
    test
  12. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

oh word??? i only saw gameplay footage so that's all i gotta go by.....seemed like it was hard to pick up and do theplatforming....*like old tombraider*
    test
  13. vinyl academics

naw its really responsive save for a few camera issues here and there....it is however the best lookin console game ive seen and played
    test
  14. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

The majority would agree that Rainbow Six Vegas had a difficult learning curve...it's not about me learning slower than others etc....go to any gaming site and they will tell you about the learning curve of the game. Not to mention, I played this game without playing Ghost recon. It's not even the controls that are difficult..it's the cumbersome enemy A.I.

As for AC, I'll go into it with an open mind....I'll be honest..I'm not that impressed with what I've seen. The gameplay seems like it will get repetitive after a while..but..we will see after a few days. I'm not buying it..but..I'll give it a rent. Sure the graphics look nice...but...I don't let graphics blind me from the common pitfalls in a bad game.
    test
  15. Cane

Cane New Member

no it hasn't. i haven't gotten a straight definition on the term yet. because there is no definition. it's just a marketing term. it's an oxymoron for christ's sake. there's nothing you can do now that you couldn't with slightly less processor/graphical power last gen. most gameplay these days could be recreated on a psx so long as the graphics were blocks. so either we're talking about ai, or graphics, which is the only response i've seen so far. nothing that trult defines that stupid term.

what did you even say here? other than just pinning on me exactly what you're doing (bush league shit)

....you haven't been a gamer long, have you?
    test
  16. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

the game comes out today not the 14th
    test
  17. vinyl academics

......1up gave it a 7...................
    test
  18. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

There is still graphical issues, combat is still fucked. Menaz, all you're fucking blabbering needs to stop. Go watch the gametrailers review. Everything we said was wrong with the game is still there.
    test
  19. Vikto Beats

I remember a while back you tellin us you were absolutely positive the combat system was gonna be fixed, and we were idiots for basing it off early builds. Well buddy the combat is still fucked. And the game is barely decent, my buddy cire had it for a couple days now. Nothing you gonna say is gonna change anything. Sure you're excited, just keep it at that. You obviously have no idea wtf you're talking about when it comes to the issues we're havin with it. How you gonna call anyone a retard when you sittin here fallin into the hype. A developer is not gonna tell you theres ANY problems with a game. Wake the fuck up
    test
  20. Vikto Beats

This is Scott Steinberg live at e3!! Just wanted to give y'all a heads up before our release, our a.i is fucking moronic, our stealth system is fucking garbage and we're havin a bunch of graphical issues!! See you at the launch bro!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.