Iron Solomon - "Spring Fever " (Video Premiere)

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by Chrondon, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZeroByDivide

ZeroByDivide gg

Yeah, I'm still a big fan of Iron as far as battling goes, but this... I can't condone in it. He really needs to reassess what he's doing with his music.
    test
  2. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Iron shouldn't make music ever again. Ever again.
    test
  3. artwork

artwork Member

talk about getting your shot and potentially killing your career with it.

it's pretty sad actually
    test
  4. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

the song certainly isnt bad

the video isnt bad at all

everybody in the video is what makes it bad. swag is nowhere to be found b
    test
  5. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

My man. I'm going to say this once. Please realize that every other person doesn't enjoy the same things you do (In your case I'm guessing grainy "street videos" with niggas aiming air guns at the camera and screaming about how they finna body 100 imaginary ass niggas whilst selling enormous amounts of cocaine)

Really? Some of ya'll gotta be 16 with the "everything and anything" is homo shit. If you're a grown ass man, I'm embarrassed for you.

Solomon made some shit that with the right amount of push, could get some spins, and some views, as well as some money. It's a well crafted song that besides some of the intentionally cheesy video moments, is visually appealing to a wider audience.

I shouldn't have to explain that to a nigga though. So I'ma go ahead and give you something I know you'd like:

test
  6. Neanderthol

Neanderthol Well-Known Member

I don't know about Willy but I will most certainly pick that Ransom vid over Irons 20 times out of 20, but I'm a grimy grainy type of nigga--if I made that Vid Iron made-I would have took it down already-I stress over the mix of a song so I literally wouldn't be able to sleep with somethin that corny floatin around-I agree witchu about all the "homo" this and that(even tho the gifs were fucking great and hilarious) its just this gamke is like 100% image and this was just not in any way shape or form good for his .IMO
    test
  7. PriceAintRight

PriceAintRight Never been to TRL

Definitely. The one thing I woulda added to this vid would have been a disclaimer: "This shit is straight for MTV right here. Watch at ya own risk". At that point, depending on what type of nigga you are you'd know whether it was for you or not.

Agreed on the HILARIOUS gifs. They caught the kaleidoscope scenes and shit.
    test
  8. MorgzyV8

MorgzyV8 JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

smdh @ niggas using this thread as an opportunity to come out the closet as well
    test
  9. Beef Merciful

Beef Merciful when that bob-omb flicker

[​IMG]
    test
  10. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

loooooooooooooooooooo
    test
  11. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

oh my fuck

how did i miss this thread

anyone have a link to the vid?
    test
  12. ddoc619

ddoc619 New Member

damn bro. you missed it.
    test
  13. alicious

alicious Alicious

test
  14. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

test
  15. mac lethal

mac lethal Active Member

Video is a tad over-ambitious. The problem with green screen videos is the execution needs to be pretty amazing to not come off looking corny as fuck. If any of you rappers ever actually make a music video, let alone one that costs money, you can see how hard it is yourself, to pull off.

The song is good. I like it.

This homophobic RM Forum hate orgy bashing the video is a little excessive. Dude is clearly looking for a marketing lane. Seems to feel like he was aiming at some Weezer/N.E.R.D. style fans, which isn't a bad thing, but just a very new dimension to Iron Solomon that we never knew existed. The chorus isn't bad, but the guy singing it in the video... yeahhhhh. I dunno.

I think the reaction is a little over the top. It's certainly not bad. Just maybe a little... low budget, and oozing of stiff, rhythm-less whiteness.
    test
  16. Blanco_

Blanco_ Pacman GotTheGatMan

Big Kannon whats ya thoughts on this video bruh?
    test
  17. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Song was pretty corny. Solomon looks like a fucking dyke. The person in the other thread who said he needs to either lose weight or get even fatter was 100% correct.
    test
  18. Laxin

Laxin ^shitty poster

This.......................................... Was gay as fuck
    test
  19. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh seriously all gay bashing aside, you guys really think this song is ok? i see where hes going with this but its soulless shit basically. Yeah hes trying to do something marketable but it sucks, and people have and are doing his thing better already so his hustle is pointless I think. I still cant understand how he watched that video after making it actually condoned the look and everything...was he shroomed or something? Either that or he has....fuck i really dont want to use the word......no S-W-A-G whatsoever
    test
  20. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

I saved this video to my ipod. lmaooo
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.