Iran's hilarious offer

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by thedream233, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

no. double talks real talk.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Word!

Viva La Revolution!
    test
  3. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

my first impression of your response was
    - peace is not a bargain.

When you bargain this is called a truce?

Peace occurs from collectivity despite differences. I am not apt to "trust" a leader whose objective is control North America. At this level of "bargaining" everything has a purpose, so different than the everyday people we see wasting their life away. This man has no intent to "waste his time" and these highly driven people set their goal and act from there. You are a fool to think these people are not motivated by the purpose and not the goal.

I stand by "peace is not a bargain"

Choose something else like your currency.
    test
  4. T.Nitewulf

T.Nitewulf SHUT THE FUCK UP

Whats the level of transparency are you talkin about ?The same kind of transparency Bush has used in his 8 years ?The same level of transparency he used to replace 8 D.A's ?It's alright to talk about transparency but it's not alright to insist that of another party when you yourself are a bad exemple of it. That's calles hypocrisie.
    test
  5. T.Nitewulf

The freedom you neocons talk about is the kind of freedom that jeapordizes civil rights in modern day democracy. (Watergate anyone ?)That's a freedom close to fascism, hate, that's a very interpretation you neocons have about freedom.
    test
  6. double ML

double ML Guest

this neocon rubbish you speak of does not apply to double.
    test
  7. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

^^ stop talking like a neo con then

"they hate our freedoms" wtf
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

your mother is a neocon
    test
  9. UG MC

^^ more real talk?

my mother doesn't like bush/ cheney like most people
    test
  10. Akustikz

Akustikz .

fuck these niggas
    test
  11. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

for some people I am finding if its not black and white 1+1, im a liar.

call me a hypocrite but you cannot understand what indicators represent then I can call you dumb.

so iam a hypocrite and youre dumb.

now that we are finished calling names.....

the justification is a statistical one, the motive is not.

what you are asserting is that people can be "re-arranged" because of political differences rather than executed for treason. But this has nothing to do with the issue at hand. WHO CARES if BUSH fires someone? What does that have to do with the issue?

We cannot argue in a public forum about execution based on treason, because of human right codes and the implication of such a claim... but at least these people were fired with a hefty compensation and retirement than persecuted and in agreement only to save their life and live better than 99% of people. I mean once you get accustom to wiping your ass with toiler paper... who wants to use a banana leaf, statitistically of course.

AND YES THERE ARE MANY INITIATIVES INVOLVING ENERGY ALTERNATIVES. PEOPLE ARE JUST SO FOCUSSED ON PROBLEMS RATHER THAN SOLUTIONS.

www.astris.ca
    test
  12. T.Nitewulf

It's hypocrite of the US to say that Iran is making WMD's ,while in fact the US has about 12000 warheads deployed around the world and is the only country up too this day that actually used one in a war. Thats hypocrisy for u ladies and gentlemen.
    test
  13. UG MC

^^ but I think the arguement is that "Iran can't be trusted"... mostly b/c of their problems with Isreal

Thats the arguement...

And.. US Military is the Boss.... US Economics( The fed, big buisiness, stock market etc.) is the Boss.... So no one, outside of the US, has the power to stop the US from making nuclear weapons if it really want to....

and just look at US 'allies'...

Europe, and Isreal... they are both economic and military powers.. and the US poses no threat to them.. Iran is a different story altogether...

personally I say, prove Iran wants to make the Bomb... they are innocent until being proven guilty.. and the US has a horrible record when it comes to accusing people of trying to make nuclear weapons.. see Iraq..

and whose to say they don't JUST want nuclear energy.. they are entitled to it....
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

they have no need for nuclear energy

their only goal is the bomb
    test
  15. UG MC

^^ I don't know about that

Studies have shown that Iran oil reserves are becoming depleted and the fact that the there is a growing need for oil domestically, and the government subsidies oil for the country has only worked to make things worse...

yes they have oil, but they might for long
    test
  16. T.Nitewulf

Not every nuclair country is a friend of the US.

Russia- not a friend of the US. Just look at all that Putin has been spewing the last few months because of the missile interception which the US wants to place in Poland & Czech republic.

China- by far not an ally of the US. look at what they';ve actually done when it comes to Darfur, Iraq, N.Korea et cetera. They pretty much have their own foreign policy.

France: believe it or not the french pretty much hate verything that's made in the US. And this will continue unless Sarkozy pulls these elections.

And israel is no economic power. Those are Brittain,Russia,Germany,Japan,South korea,the US, Mexico ( beloeve it or not they have a GDP of a trillion dollars and counting) ,China. Israel is just above the average when it comes to economic wealth.

And I agree 100% with you on that we,the west, should firsthand prove that Iran wants to use this technology for nukes. it's absurd that one country can asume all they want,evben though they have been wrong countless times, and that the defendant has to defend itself with prove. I was thought that it should be the other way around.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

ppl like nitewulf be like "iran is an innocent, peaceful nation" up until the very second they launch nukes at someone[nonono]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.