Iran's hilarious offer

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by thedream233, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

VIENNA, Austria - Iran's chief nuclear envoy said Tuesday his country wants to negotiate over its uranium enrichment program, on the eve of a U.N. Security Council deadline that carries the threat of harsher sanctions. But the country's hard-line president said Iran will halt enrichment only if Western nations do the same.

Sanctions could be triggered by a report from Mohamed ElBaradei, the head of the Vienna-based International Atomic Energy Agency, to his agency's 35 board-member nations, expected Wednesday. That report is expected to say Iran has expanded enrichment activities instead of freezing them.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, speaking to a crowd of thousands in Iran, said his country was ready to stop its enrichment program, but only if Western nations do the same — something the United States and others with similar programs are unlikely to even consider.

"Justice demands that those who want to hold talks with us shut down their nuclear fuel cycle program too," he said. "Then, we can hold dialogue under a fair atmosphere."

- yahoo.com news

^^^ I laughed pretty hard when I read this.
    test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

That makes me question his motives for what the Enrichment was for in the first place. Obviously he is worried about america having nuclear bombs while he sits on the sidelines with none conducting Anti-semitic holocuast denial meetings with David Duke.

LOL@ Ahmadinejad trying to flex.

http://home.comcast.net/~daschor/clipart/bush_middle_finger.png

I can see bush's response now.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

uhm...hes only pointing out the immesne hypocrisy among western governments..especially america. its like a compulsive pyromaniac telling someone else to stop setting things flame...thats what america is doing with iran.
    test
  4. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

nuclear power and weapons go hand in hand
    test
  5. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

these countries do not have the infrastructure to require the power (electrical) produced from nuclear plants.

think about the price of gas and know that the only reason we have electricity is because 1) we are not reliant on the Middle East for electricity 2) we are slef-sufficient.

So lets stop having nuclear plants and live in darkness to negotiate with people who intend to apply the technology for the demise of Western Hemisphere.

why does Irn not take the efforts to develop its people.

it might take too much time to hand pick the priviledged and the deadline is coming.

North american countries more specifically do not recruit people for suicide bombings.

we have human resource departments.

With regards to the night before the deadline?

Saddam tactic - build a false alliance and when your opponent has given the benfit of the doubt strike again. Continue doing so until you have the opportunity to invade a small country like Kuwait. When they force you to leave set the country on fire.
    test
  6. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

to me, thats probably the best arguement.. If true... but how much do you know about Iran's infrastructure?
    test
  7. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

we don't need nuclear plants for our society to survive...we need power produced from nuclear plants for our society to survive as we know it.
    test
  8. KingMenace

KingMenace YOU MAD.

I laugh harder when I hear the nonsense coming from our own government.
    test
  9. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

Financial information can be deductive

I know that Iran is unable to report a consistent short term analysis of their economy. They reported in 2001 "thtat many of their economic statistics appeared to include very large irregular components which hampered their use for short-term economic analysis."

A reply indicates that "these irregular components may include systematic patterns".

My inquiries are that the economies that seek to generate electricity for consumers and essentially to promote industry are in alliance and do not exhibit an independence from other economies, in other words they are co-operative.

First and foremost, these countries that have a need for electricity on a large scale have social structure in place that generate the need.

Why would Iran not consider to harness solar power? Something green?

For the most part the lack of information does raise skepticisms to the allocation of their resources, just as a shareholder would inquire about the inability for an operation to report constant and consist financials.

Transparencies are obviously important and remove a significant amount of doubt.

These are reports on trade indicators.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

SAMARA marry me. I'll dump my bitch.
    test
  11. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

I think it was "I'll dump my bitch" that won me over.

thank you, it was kinda sweet.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

hahahaha[funny]

samara's not bad lookin'

and it would nice to have a woman you could carry on an intellectual conversation with

hmm....
    test
  13. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

where is her pic
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

check her public profile mo fo
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You read me like a book double. Props!
    test
  16. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

reply to what she said and not her potenial looks

"Why would Iran not consider to harness solar power? Something green?"

do we really need nuclear power ourselves? years ago we could have invested in "something green" (yes we did but I am talking large scale)

I really believe trust goes both ways and if peace is to be achieved, the western hemisphere should not be trying to control the world's energy/military/economic landscape... we should be keeping a close eye on them no doubt but let's not assume every Middle Eastern country is out to get us.

I realize the possibility of Iran actually developing nuclear weapons or simply trying to equip themselves for a potenial nuclear war but the simple fact remains if we have them why not other countries? The argument they might use it insensibly is ridiculous as I am sure all of us know Hiroshima... I am sure that was needed if you think so do your research and how it affected the people there
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

^^but pretty much every middle eastern county IS out to get us

we are the "infidels"

they hate our freedom
    test
  18. UG MC

^^ I hate the neo con 'spin talk'.. But saying they 'hate our freedoms' sounds better then they 'hate our vice'

anyway, if they hate anything, they hate western meddling in their affairs for the last hundred years or so... the british, the french, the americans... they hate imperialism, colonialism, and the west constantly imposing their will on them.. then there is the fact that the west created the state of Isreal and now supports it

It was only a matter of time before they were capable of taking the conflicts out of their backyards and into the backyard of their western oppressers
    test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm not a "neo con", and i only talk real talk.
    test
  20. UG MC

no, you talk 'over simplified neo- con'
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.