Iranian (Persian) beauties

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by FlyChick, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

^^i've heard the youth of iran want a change in gov't
    test
  2. icepick red

icepick red New Member

iran/russia/china are gonna fuck US up
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

^^muh' fucka please

i'm in the US Army

those fools don't stand a chance
    test
  4. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

these girls are what the typical Iranian looks like...Im not saying all Iranians are attractive like them but a lot of Iranian girls have the same look as these girls...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

What Roza said... they all do. Can you say what an ethnic Latino/a looks like? An ethnic Mexican? My answer: Persians look ethnically ambiguous. Brown to black hair, fair to brown skin, etc.

I don't really see someone's complexion as having much to do with their ethnic 'look'.

I'd really hate to believe that you're that naive. I guess you have to be to believe war does any good.

Is your mother's family from Iran proper or Afghanistan, etc.? Just curious.

I think you should take into account that you're fairly Westernized (I'm assuming)... maybe that's why you're not recognized immediately as Iranian? As for not looking like the rest of your family... It's pretty much the same with me. I'm shorter and have darker skin than anyone else in my immediate family.

It's not offensive. We ALL hopefully want things to change in Iran, but chances are slim to none that an invasion will have the same results as they did on, say, post-WWII Japan. Mainly because Iran hates America... and with good reason.

My belief is that Iranians have to effect the change themselves.

Reform has been made nearly impossible by the two wars on Iran's borders; they feel threatened. Why do you suppose "ultra-conservative" Ahmedinejad was 'elected' after the Iraq war?

A good percentage of the population have wanted change since the '90s.
    test
  6. Leila Night

test
  7. double ML

double ML Guest

it's not me bein' naive. it's you havin' your head stuck up your ass.

and war, as ugly as it is, is sometimes neccessary.
    test
  8. neonn

neonn New Member

My mom is from Iran. Tehran. And I don't see how it has anything to do with me being westernized... because Iranians assume I'm Indian or something..they have no idea I'm Persian. I remember at one point a girl refused to believe me.

My dad is from an area in Iran that is close to Pakistan. That's why I look different.
    test
  9. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i'm using 'ethnic' as a synonym for 'native'. most globalized countries are 'ethnically ambiguous'.

so yes, when you say ethnic Mexican i can say and picture that person. ethnic latino is like saying ethnic asian/middle easterner/ect. i was being specific to one group/region.

are you serious?

if an ethnic group has medium brown skin, and someone claiming to be a part of that same ethnic group is dark brown(black) or very light skinned(white), chances are they have a parent outside of that ethnic group.

what i was getting at was, what's the more regular/prominent persian look. obviously there's going to be differences depending on the region(as i already stated). a country/people/culture may be ethnically ambiguous, but that implies change.

because of my darker features(primarily skin tone), most Mexicans don't know or think i am. so when i say, "hey", "thanks" in spanish, they're surprised. so i'd definitely say that the complexion has much to do with an ethnic look.
    test
  10. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

who cares people. a typical iranian looks like the 2 pics i posted above....dark hair, olive skin tone, dark eyes. however, theres lots of iranians who have white skin, dark skin, light hair, blue/green eyes. lots of variation.
    test
  11. Plekz

Plekz Guest

Good game... This thread went from gorgeous women that I'd like to fondle raw, to war and discussions of ethnicity... Arguing for the sake of arguing...
    test
  12. friend waffle

friend waffle laugh riot

hahahaha
    test
  13. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

test
  14. Leila Night

^I really hate this thread.

So, you're a utilitarian. Glad we got that straight. How many deaths are necessary in your mind? Let's be honest.

Sistan Va Baluchestan? Is he Pashtun?

By Westernized, I meant... most Persians are Muslim or from Muslim-ish families and if you're not, it's pretty hard to guess you're Persian, because there are so many ethnicities to choose from that can pass as Persian. There are certain cultural-religious practices (Ismailism, etc.) that completely give away someone's Persian ethnicity. And if you don't follow them, some people might be a little incredulous (which is stupid, yes).

If Iran was a tiny, isolated country, you might have a point.

Well... Persians look pretty much like all Middle-Easterners in terms of skin tone. Of course, an exception must be made for Southern Yemenis, etc. So, no, I don't think Skin colo(u)r is much of an indicator.
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

as many as pertinent.
    test
  16. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  17. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

the one on the right looks like she's been embalmed
    test
  18. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

test
  19. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

yessssssss^
    test
  20. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

i thank the lord everyday for being half persian as i have also been blessed with exeptional good looks.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.