Iranian honeys

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by FlyChick, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-neticz

K-neticz K.O.

Wowww...them bitches is badddd!
    test
  2. Axel Foley

Axel Foley Hannibal+Gaddafi+AK-47

For this post and your tolerance towards this thread,the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran sentences you to death !

Prepare to have every member of Dschinghis Khan River Dance on your head !

Steve Bender Akbar !
    test
  3. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

test
  4. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

these girls you have posted, not a single one is above an 8 by iranian standards. if you think im lying im not.
    test
  5. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Show me some 10s^^

This one kinda looked like Kardashian
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

youre lying.

show some 10's then.
    test
  7. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

I cannot show you 10's becuase they would never have these kind of photo's taken, and I do not know them personally. As I said I am half Iranian, I am talking about girls you see walking the streets and married to rich husbands, the level of beauty is a different level to what is posted here, face-wise anyway. I would not expect people to understand or too agree, the best looking Iranian girls are not, I repeat not, models. ok?
    test
  8. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

What you have to compehend is that the '10's' that i am referring too are born into families that would never ever raise their children in a manner that would lead them into a career like modelling.
    test
  9. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

True... I see that... but I'm saying if there is that kind of incomprehensible beauty in Iran... then there'd have to be the other end of the scale... the inconceivable level of peeping toms, with camera's, and the internet, like you... so post some pics or GTFO
    test
  10. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

haha, why dont you do your own research if your that interested, see how far you get! i can only speak on what I have seen in my travels of Iran, such a strange and different country, and one thing that stood out to me was that a select few of the women were picture perfect facially, hard to see their bodies (obviously)

do you have any clue what would happen to someone if they were caught trying to take footage of a girl in Iran? do you know that Iranian women can only buy clothes from select stores that a man would go to jail to if they were caught entering? Is any of this making any sense to you?

Iran is not North Korea but it is also not America or Canada, actually ther are some fiiiiiiiine persian chicks in Canada, especially Vancouver.
    test
  11. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Thanks for coming out.

[​IMG]
    test
  12. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

wow just fucking wow
    test
  13. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

this is honestly the first thread where niggas posted women that id actually pipe most of em...good job
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.