'Iran will crush Israel if attacked'

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by barnizzle, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=51696&sectionid=351020101

'Iran will crush Israel if attacked'

Iran's armed forces are fully prepared to crush aggressors.
    Second-in-command of the Iranian Army says in case of an act of aggression against Iran, 'Israel would be wiped off the global arena'.

Referring to the recent largest ever nationwide Israeli military maneuver, Brigadier Mohammad Reza Ashtiani downplayed the possibility of an Israeli threat against the Islamic Republic.

Pointing to Israel's geographical location, the high-ranking Iranian commander described it as easily accessible for the Iranian military.

"In case of the launch of an offensive against Iran by Israel, the Zionist regime would be the side to incur heavier damage," warned General Ashtiani.

The Iranian military official took pride in Iran's military power, saying the country's highly developed defense industry would deliver a crushing blow to any threat by the enemies.

Pointing to the Islamic Republic's military might, Ashtiani said the army was fully prepared to ensure the country's security on the ground, in the air and at sea.

Brigadier General Ashtiani went on to announce plans for the launch of war games and a major military parade on the occasion of the Iranian National Army Day on April 17.

According to the official, hundreds of military helicopters, fighter planes, missiles and other state-of-the-art equipment are to be employed in the maneuver, while the army, the air force and the navy will participate in the Army Day parade at the site of the late Imam Khomeini's shrine on Thursday.

US/ISRAEL vs. IRAN/SYRIA
    test
  2. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

The Iranian accquirement of nukes, when and if it does occur, will and should be viewed not as the fundamentalist aspirations of a "rogue" state, but as the byproduct of a one-sided position that the United States has taken towards Israel...Israel is fully aware of the danger Iran poses towards them, which is precisely the reason why they rightfully view the nuclear ambitions of Iran as a threat to their dominance in the region
    test
  3. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

drop your thoughts
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Well, Iran will not crumble like Leban0n.

I hate this nonsense.
    test
  5. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Nice to know someones watching those zany Zionists even if Iran is being led by an insane/delusional leader. Its kinda hard to cheer for either side as they both seem to have the evil box checked.
    test
  6. Leila Night

Nah, they're just trying to survive. Really, that's what they believe.
    They think they are at war... and they are. Honestly, I don't fault Israel as much as the West (they're still responsible for all their crimes, though). They're the ones that started the... experiment, they're the ones responsible for mediating. And they don't care to do it with honesty. ahahaha @ Annapolis.

Actually, Ahmedinejad isn't that terrible... A lot of his most infamous statements are terribly (and reprehensibly) mistranslated.

- Iran has the second, after Israel, largest Jewish population in the ME. Long, old history of Judaism in Iran/Persia. And no, they don't have it too terribly there.

- Sex changes are considered a human right in Iran. Of course, homosexual acts are illegal... ha.

Iranians hate him, however... for his economic policy.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

iran is gangsta ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

Ms LELIA is right on.

exellent points and insight.

on topic. Iran doesn't stand a chance againts isreal
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

what an overstatement. that was probably a poltical statement, but in the real world israel has the power to erase the entire middle east from the history books... if they wanted. plus, they have the backing of the us.
    test
  10. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

^^just wait. i bet you china and russia get involved...venezuela too
    test
  11. Leila Night

YES. I usually make a point of NOT supporting totalitarian states, but the whole United States of "we will not budge or evuh, EVUH talk to this nation just because they took actions against the dictator/torturer we put in place through usurping Iranian democracy."

*bows*

Ugh, though... I really, really, reallllly think we're heading towards war with Iran no matter who is elected pres. That said, were you aware that Iran is literally the last ME nation not in US control since the second bagging of Baghdad? Things are grim.

And:

Iran is far from being the poor, militarily under-prepared nation the US/Israel (as a war with Israel would mean, essentially, for Iran) are used to dealing with, and plus, wars aren't that simple, really.

Exactly.

China and Russia WILL feel very threatened if such a thing were to happen. I guess time will tell, anyway.
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

hillary has already stated that she'll obliterate iran if they attack israel.. mccain is singing songs about bombing iran.. obama may not be as hasty about it but if it comes down to it, just watch. this country is basically run by jews..

obviously america wont/cant take the stance of just wiping iran off the map for diplomatic reasons... but i feel that we'll probably end up invading iran regaurdless.. and if we don't and they try something smart anyway then that'll just give the us gov an excuse to fuck them up. i'd hope for iran's own sake they know better than to fuck with israel.. cause i have no doubts that if they do we'll be the first ones involved.. in which case 'insurgents' can continue to carry out geurrilla warfare and american troops can continue to call in airstrikes.. and we'll just see who bests who. i cant predict the future by i know who my money's on
    test
  13. Leila Night

Nah, Obama's 100% pro-Israel, which in American politics translates to 'let Israel get away with any wrongdoing because they are surrounded by evil, evil Arabs.'

I honestly don't believe this judgment is fair. Believe it or not, the vast majority of Jewish-Americans are liberals who don't believe in imperialism. If you want to fear any American religious group, you should fear Jerry Falwell's supporters... They're powerful AND overzealous.

eh, My last post made no sense.
    test
  14. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

so

only 1 of those countries is actually powerful

lol @ venezuela

do they have an air force?
    test
  15. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

cant believe everything you see rich...

mark my words, them bums are a threat
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

i guess there a threat

but usa can sit em down if need be
    test
  17. The Giant

The Giant New Member

Yep,American.
    test
  18. Radium

Radium f k

Iran is not insane enough to nuke Israel. What nation does not aspire to go nuclear? That points less towards signs of aggression and more so towards party manners and posturing

having nukes is like showing up wearing the Louis Vuittons w/ the red bottoms and driving slowly w/ your foot hanging out of the window.

and so forth.

don't we all aspire for this?

whats more worrying is how the idea of Iran as a threat is being tossed around right now. I guess the idea is that Iran's governing forces are so blinded by rage and hatred for western civilization that they can no longer realize the very obvious. They are now officially beyond reason .

and thus

the time has come to restore balance to the cosmos and mess with them (strangely, provoking them even more than had they been left alone)

my only thing is how far will the saber rattling go this time. I don't think people really want it but it should be interesting who plays the card on the table in the 08 election.

but yeah LOL @ Iran
    test
  19. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

which agrees with what i was saying, that if it comes down to it he'll bomb iran if they fuck with israel.

i dont fear anybody

but i never said all jews run america. or america is run only by jews. let's just say as a collective they have a fair share of power. doesn't matter much what religion a congressman/senator/president is if his campaign supporters are jewish. obama could actually be a 'secret muslim' and he'd still have to serve his zionist overlords if they're the ones writing him checks. of course, as u said, most of this power is out of the hands of the jewish masses, same as any other group.
    test
  20. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

who are we talkin about again.... china russia and venezuela? china alone would be hard to beat. they could plausibly take us. you know the US military is not as invincible as they make it seem on army "BE ALL U CAN BE" commercials.. we can lose just like any other country. especially when u try to take on multiple wars single handedly.

however i doubt we're stupid enough to attack china and for now i'd give them the same credit... china taking a firm stance against america in a war = ww3. and we know better than to spark ww3 for one reason... nukes. nobody involved can really 'win' that war.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.