Ipoet And Mind And Soul (really Shows No Leadership What So Ever

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by SU-RAPPER, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

Hey Whats Up With Pussying Out When It Comes To Dough Jordan Do He Own This Sight Or Something Let Me Know Something You Seem To Be Ready To Put Your Feet Up My Rectum But When It Comes To Him It's Like Yes Sir Mr Jordan We're Not Gonna Do It Anymore
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

wtf are u talking about?
    test
  3. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

bwhahahahahahahaha

Ipoet and mind and soul [funny]

maddrapper you better behave man.....you know what happened last time when you started flooding and shit.....
    test
  4. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

oh yeah......who the hell are they supposed to be leading?....
    test
  5. lpoet

lpoet POET

i hope his ass gets banned again
    test
  6. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

Everything Is About Doing Harm To Me Nothing To The Violater Dough Jordan Ipoet Man You A Trip For Real Son And You Hate Black Folks
    test
  7. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Look here negro, i done told your dumb ass time after time after time to put Dough Jordan on ignore, but your stupid ass dont even listen to nobody, then when we close ya threads you get mad and shit...Dough Jordan as tried to give you good contrustive criticism on your work and you still was starting shit.

PUT HIM ON IGNORE NOW
    test
  8. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

Ok I'll Try To Ignore Boss Man Dough Jordan Femme Soul He's The Real Man Write A Poem About Him He's Probably Cute On Top Of That Girl Wow!
    test
  9. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

test
  10. Den-S

Den-S .:.The Chosen One.:.

lmmfao...maddcrapper, are you the only person whos life is affected by online issues??

And its damn hard to be racist over the internet, you idiotic imbecile...THINK before you make thes threads...
    test
  11. lpoet

lpoet POET

um...i'm black and so is mind and soul...
    test
  12. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

Den-S naw racism is everywhere this is nothing new to me I CAN'T BE RACIST I'M JUST A VICTIM OF THE SYSTEM THE WHITE MAN STOLE EVERYTHING MY HERITAGE AND RAPED ALL THE BLACK WOMEN I'M JUST A VICTIM PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT but the surprising thing is that mind and IPOET ARE BLACK OH NO

BUT femme soul you're one cool chick for real now whose gonna write that you or I the only reason I can rap feminine is because I worship Heaven
    test
  13. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i swear you aint black, i aint seen nobody talk as retarded as you.. theres a huge difference between slang an bein fuckin retarded.. i aint ever seen anybody talk like you..
    test
  14. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

tk2oo3 my content tells you i'm black look here did you get lost in the shuffle? or you just white trying to understand a black thing which is it
    test
  15. tk2oo3

tk2oo3 New Member

i aint heard 1 black person talk like you.. ive heard mothafuckaz that have mental disabilities make mo sense than you.. even a mothafucka thats half illiterate.. ive heard mothafuckaz that been here only a lil while an can barely put a sentence together make mo sense than you.. fuckin clown actin like you black n shit shut the fuck up..
    test
  16. SU-RAPPER

SU-RAPPER New Member

tk2oo3 got a question why a whiteboy like yourself have to try and down blacks for being different hell your ass don't make sense to me you get together and help each other right or wrong hell if you wrong you wrong hey man stop trying to impede my thoughts any ikdiot can see I'm black and that's the end of conversation I've answered the question you a white trying to understand a black thing I ain't buying it you damn right I'm balck and you understand me stop playing
    test
  17. Feme Sole

Feme Sole Mrs. _Evil

mind and soul [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.