Invited some Mormon missionaries in yesterday

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Jan 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

you are misinformed then buddy. They don't practice that heaven is full but that only a small amount get into heaven. When did they prophesy the end of the world? They celebration of the holidays make sense to me because really, they are pagon rituals for pagon God and it seems pretty much a slap in God's face to praise those things imo. I'm a prove your point scripturally if you practice religion, otherwise those view are nothing more than your own wishful thinking.

Did they show you anything from the scriptures to prove their point or did they just say blah blah blah and stop?
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Prophecy Blunders! 100 Years of Failed Watchtower prophecies

^
    crack pots

And they claim they believe in the Bible, but they take their Watch Tower bullshit to a whole new extent of lame.

I've read up on them. Their cranky attitudes and holier than thou bullshit made me curious as to what these people have been fed to believe. Honestly it's the only religion I can't fucking stand.
    test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I hate bashing religion.

Why you make me do it, Shadow?
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm glad you posted something to support your thoughts despite you knowing i don't read long writings. Still as far as a biblical stand point, how many religions do you know of that actually study and attempt to follow the bible fully?

I do understand your displeasure with someone them being a bit prude with their teachings but my talks with them only shows that they wanted me to look at my own bible to get my own understand of the bible. Not really what i got from Baptist faith where they just state, every other religion is wrong without facts. Simply saying that makes you(the group) look foolish. Can't know their door to door though....to follow the bible you must do it

lol but JA you really should knock and religion regardless of what the practice (if it doesn't harm you)
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

We should start narrowing the religon playing field a bit. All this demomination and church of science type religons make the playing field harder to navigate. I think theres some basic fundementals throughout religons that they all seem to share, but the differences is where we could start the chopping block. Ill start with one aspect...multiple Gods, and religons that incorporate the sun or the moon or the earth.
    Posted via mobile device... from my mobile home.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.