Invisible Ink

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by ~Eloquent, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

*nearly a decade has sped by since i finished the long grueling grind of high school...

see high school would linger on forever,as i would squirm in my seat nervous,and anxious

heart quivering anxiety like a bomb inversing with over assertive excitement

combined with a shrilling loud silence

social alliances werent very reliant and i kept my life very private

very discreetly I wanted to write rhymes and recite them on the mic

tryin to explain and expand the science of my life I thought I had been forced to incline in

expressing myself to the world I hope was my source of light

still I could never speak as my knees would vibrate as I would force words through quenched teeth

that always came off as a whisper cuz social situations would have me tremble

self condifidence crumbling when attempting to function and adjust to others presumptions and prerequisite

felt like a parasite to the deficit that paralyzed my brains motions to finally subside to the pent up aggression

and find my way into a clique,

but a true clique was never my style cuz basically i was like afraid of others learning to identify my prints

a figure of speech that i would have to learn to descend i thought ahead of the game,and was at fault to pedaling up terrain,without ever exchanging words to my specific domains,I wanted to rise above the norm and pave my own way,a new trail to blaze without anyone elses initials engraved,

anyone near it,I constantly feared interference or if they wouldnt even feel it

years flew by as I concealed it shouldve looked for ways to reveal it just to see if it appeals

but now decades of desolateness has me ready to spill my guts to the core,

way to much for an initial reform

or a friendly way to inform

was on a frenzy,mentally

lock my self in my room and let ink filled pages absorb all the material one day i hoped to perform

I would perform on the internet through written pages of nearly an autobiography or a journal

of life experiences of what i found concerning and hoped i could build a future career

of gettin a taste and a feel of my audiences range,

even though they gave me props at times still I would feel nearly enraged cuz i wanted a bigger stage

was too shy to work together with anyone cuz then i felt the pressure to step my game up and preanticipated all my mistakes

my biggest mistake was keepin it locked in my mental safe

of fear that they would implicate or possible penetrate my dreams and shatter the seams too far agape

i wanted them to know my dreams i feared that they wouldnt relate

worked at grocery stores mainly after school

I kept my hopes and dreams as a somehow hidden jewel

that i could dig into the future and use for feelings of success and enlightment

instead of being used as a drone or be immune to the fumes of feeling like a cordial tool

to an operate i didnt believe in a career and dream i could never bleed for

and passion i could never be redeemed in moving higher in a corporate ladder

i wanted to put my own stamp on the planet

I needed people more than I couldve ever imagine

than i could ever phathom through

meticulously in patterns

and care to analyze the matter

but deeper in a psychological manner I cared deeply to be heard
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Emotionally I like it very raw and There. Scheme wise it seemed forced and stretched at times, maybe a little wordy. I mean structure wise this didn't follow any conventional writing form... not even a little bit. Don't know what you were going for but If is just to get it off your chest I got it... it was there
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.