Invincible Music.. (studio quality)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Cardo, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

test
  2. illikal

illikal Are You Gonna Pass That?

Ok.. Flow is mad choppy.. Doubles are reall off.. sometimes.. First dude.. Is OK.. dont like his flow to much.. Samples.. OK.. I like the song.. but not flipped like this.. not sounding like chipmonks.. 2nd dude is worse then the first.. Quality is bad.. Flow falls off alot.. Not a bad cut but not that good either.. Keep it up..

One
    test
  3. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^^ hahahaa ... yea ight ( its not my fault u sound retarded son )
    test
  4. illikal

Um.. no I was the first dude you said sounded like EHH.. So just appriciate the feedback.. and move on.. I could of said the whole song sounded EHH.. but i gave you some more.. Honestly the track was not that good.. an the sample could of been flipped much better.. I gave you Negatives an positives.. So.. don't be a cry baby.. and Learn from what People say..

One
    test
  5. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^ oh ight, nah I do take criticism but the way you wrote it to me sounded like u was angry or something seein as I did kinda call that dude retarted, but ma bad if I was wrong..
    test
  6. illikal

No.. Prob.. Didnt mean to sound Angry.. keep doing your thing
    test
  7. Damien Ca$h

Damien Ca$h Damien Ca$h

LMFAO!

The beat wuz tight sumthin dipset wud use the doubles wuz just off i found nothin else wrong with it. Nice work and thanks for the post
    test
  8. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^ good looks, the adlibs was done like that on purpose..
    test
  9. F Major

F Major Anti Gear Lust

I like the intensity of the track, but the doubles on the beggining are not right. Beat on the song is dope as fuck. The second verse lyrically is dope, I just dont like the way the doubles are mixed on the track at all. Third verse intensity wise is where I think the track should be, dude came off pretty nice, best verse. I think if that were fixed this would be dope. Maybe some talking or something during the hook. Mix is just off on the song, otherwise its a cool ass track

hit me up when you get a chance

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=908395
    test
  10. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^ werd.. atleast someone listens to lyrics lol.. " ma innocence is a state of mind an...... I dont got no space to be wasting...

(there's 4 verses.. last ones the craziest about 8 bars)

" u better squint your eyes when you look in my direction, your open eye cant take this your looking at perfection, 20 years formulating listening to suggestions, statue of a god what they took to arrect this,poppa said always be aware what you getting in, jury to the judge-you- you always do the sentencing , offense is always the best form of defense , no where left to run when your running on innocense"
    test
  11. Yung Dibbz

Yung Dibbz New Member

test
  12. ProtestMC

ProtestMC New Member

I'm sorry man, but Dmusic never works for me.
    test
  13. Dabatos

Dabatos C.hris S.ean D.abatos

listening...

i really like the beat... very nice.....the intro or i think chorus is okay. but doesnt seem to go rite with beat for some reason.. your flow is sorta choppy... the flows good but just sorta choppy... lyrics is a over average out of most of the audio heads here... but yeah at the begining it seems like ur dubs is off.. overall pretty good song.. alot better than most peeps from here..

8.5/10
    test
  14. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^ ight good looks
    test
  15. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

army of one
    test
  16. REMSAtheARKITEK

REMSAtheARKITEK Monco

this chorus is terrible.... vocals all mixed poorly..... didnt get ya moneys worth in the studio son..... eh ima turn this off now
    test
  17. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

^ lol ahaaha..... well thanks for upping, I said it wasnt mixed and it was ma mans studio so it was free.. hahaha
    test
  18. Priceless

Priceless Like I'm doin it for TV

This beat is serious fire. Like the intro/hook u got goin on. First verse is hot... 2nd the doubles are kinda off, can't really understand it all. 3rd is heat tho. I like the flow on the 3rd verse... better dip like u studyin cam. Def feelin it. Last verse is quick, killa shit tho.

The right mix n tighten up the adlibs a little bit n this shit would be some serious heatrock.

Dope track tho Cardo.

holla holla
    test
  19. LegendarySoulja

LegendarySoulja Much Doper Than You

yo this is mad dope

the adlibs wernet that bad to me really

flow on everybody is nice whoever said its choppy is just str8 up ignorant lol

the beat is raw 2

im feelin that most definitely

who made that shit

some parts tho the quality got a little off but thats about my only complaint

i really liked this shit man

we should collab sometime dawg

pz
    test
  20. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

I wasnt feeling the beat. Shtt was too happy for me haha.

First verse was dope to me. I liked the intensity, shtt was agressive as hell. Second verse was dope, but the adlibs were horrible. Made it real hard to understand. Third was good, but i felt some of the lines were rushed. Other than that,.. this is crack.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.