interracial relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 81sweetness, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ dog, that shit was a lil bit overboard.
    test
  2. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

say what u mean and mean what you say, dont try

If your problem is what you've encountered thus far....then there is no problem....

my whole point=(since u missed that) is that there is no point to this thread. it doesnt matter what color a person is.....ure still on this whole color kick....but color DOESNT MATTER!! damn didnt martin luther king die for something??

whether ure hypocritical or not no one can help u find someone of a specific race who is or isnt jealous....to reiterate my point= there is no point for this thread

and why is it that ure craving these black men anywyay??
    u want a black baby dont you....i know girls like that.....my sister in law is one.....

hopefully ull find that black man like that....matterfact maybe i can introduce u to one

mad love
    test
  3. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

Tha fukk is this guy Urban Tactics? Dog, you're on some intense ignorant shit! LoL...you're soft daddy should've put that big black hand of his across your shit stained ass when you were younger. But then again, you're ass probably never knew who your real dad was, right?

:)
    test
  4. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

And peep this...I'll fuck a black chick, I'll fuck an Asian...I'd even fuck your greasy mom, Urban...but on some real shit, don't speak for all white women by sayin' that ish! LoL! C'mon, son...how stupid would it sound if I said "All black women wanna be with a white man on the DL...TRUST ME!"

Sounds damn near stupid, eh?

I know a few handfuls of white broads that would dry heave at the thought of some ashy black dude crawlin' up on them with their uncut 17" cock danglin' in the musty air their own balls haved created! So yeah...go die somewhere.
    test
  5. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

I did. I asked about those people who are in interracial relationships and how they handle it? are you even in one right now to even speak on the subject?

so you're saying all blacks and latino men are jealous like this?

you're stupid. listen, I'm talking to the interracial daters not the black pride hussies like you trying to make assumptions about me and my tastes.

guh bye
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Just a lil????

and lmfao@Urbs post. That was pure comedy. Frankly I could give a fuck how many white women want to get with black men. Hey, my older sister is married to a, dun dun dun, BLACK MAN! OH MY GOD I HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. I HATE MY NEPHEW BECAUSE THE LITTLE BASTARD IS AN OREO OH MY GOD THOSE BASTARDS. AND I'LL PROLLY HATE MY NIECE WHEN MY SISTER POPS HER OUT THE END OF THIS MONTH BECAUSE SHE'LL BE HALF BLACK OH MY GOD I HATE BLACK PEOPLE lol

I'm not racist at all, but all your running on is opinion and inflated ego, pop that shit with a bobby pin yo.

"u depend on media to figure out whats most desirable"
    From the man trying to look like 50 Cent.

"every white woman dreams about being wit a black man....TRUST ME.........."
    I can't believe you've peered into the mind of every white woman on planet earth, this is amazing. Dumb ass.

You're loopy as fuck kid
    test
  7. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

81sweetness....what up, girl?

Hey, you remind me of somethin' I overheard the other day. Couple of young, inexperienced white girls that roam the streets in my neighborhood said this shit...just a snippet...

"....'cause it's sooo cool to be black!"

See that shit? LoL....one love to all, but it's stupid cats like Urban who make me look upon an interracial relationship with distaste. You're the type of "thug" who'd treat a white chick like a trophy, so fuck you and any ignorant white bitch that lays down with you and your little Tootsie Roll candy.
    test
  8. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LOL @ SWEETNESS!! GETTING ALL OFFENSIVE AND SHIT...ITS THE INTERNET DO WE HAVE TO ACT OUR SHOE SIZE INSTEAD OF OUR AGE AND CALL EACH OTHER NAMES....THATS CHILDISH

I SIMPLY STATED MY OPINION. AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. IGNORE IT. IF IT DOESNT APPLY THEN LET IT FLY.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I AM NOT IN AN INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIP. I HAVE BEEN AND WHEN I WAS I DIDNT DEAL WITH IT AS AN INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIP. I DEALT WITH IT AS ME CARING FOR ANOTHER PERSON AND HAVING THAT OTHER PERSON CARING FOR ME. BUT THAS CAUSE IM STRONG ENOUGH NOT TO GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OR SAY. THATS BECAUSE IM SECURE AND RESPECTFUL ENOUGH NOT TO FLIRT WITH OTHER PEOPLE INFRONT OF MY MANS FACE. THATS BECAUSE I DONT LOOK AT A PERSONS COLOR WHEN REALIZING I HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEM....BUT HEY....THAS JUS ME!

NOW MAYBE IF U HAD ACTUALLY READ AND COMPREHENDED WHAT I SAID INSTEAD OF CATCHING FEELINGS AND SHIT YOU WOULD SEE THAT I SAID THAT MEN OF ALL RACES ARE JEALOUS. THERE ARE MEN OF ALL RACES THAT ARE SQUARES AND PUPPY DOGS.

AND FOR THE RECORD SWEETIE I AM NO BLACK PRIDE HUSSIE. BLACK I AM. PRIDE I HAVE. HUSSIE IS SOMETHING IVE NEVER BEEN. LOLOLOL!!

IVE GROWN UP AROUND, GONE TO SCHOOL WITH AND WORK WITH ALL NATIONALITIES. MY VERY BEST FRIEND WHO I LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART IS WHITE. THE WHITEST BLACK GIRL I KNOW. AND SHE LOVES HER SOME BLACK MEN. AND THAT BITCH WANTS TO HAVE BLACK BABIES TOO. DO I THINK AND LESS OF HER B/C OF IT?

MY BROTHER IS MARRIED TO A WHITE GIRL. MY NIECE IS MIXED. I LOVE MY SISTER IN LAW, MY BROTHER AND MY NIECE.....THE COMMENTS THAT YOUVE MADE REMIND ME OF COMMENTS THAT MY SISTER IN LAW AND BEST FRIEND MAKE ALL THE TIME. YOU JUST TOOK WHAT I SAID A LITTLE TOO PERSONAL....

AND THAT BLACK HUSSIE COMMENT PROVES JUST HOW RACIST YOU ARE

SO PLEASE DO LIKE I STATED EARLIER & GROW UP....JUST GROW UP!!

OH AND YOU DID OPEN THIS DISCUSSION TO ALL FEMALES IN THIS TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP OR NOT.....YOUR WORDS NOT MINE

....NOW I COULD CALL YOU STUPID FOR THAT AND ALL TYPES OF OTHER IMMATURE CHILDISH NAMES. BUT IM AN ADULT SO ILL LEAVE IT AT THIS....IF YOU CANT STAND THE HEAT THEN GET OUT THAT MOTHERFUCKIN KITCHEN....CAUSE IM JUST BEING REAL

MAD LOVE
    test
  9. BOMB SEX

BOMB SEX MR. MAKE YOU SCREAM

before i found the love of my life i dated all race of women. i loved me some spanish and white women. white women cause yall freaky as hell and spanish cause they just hot to death
    test
  10. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

sorry don vito...i dont talk to aliases....good try tho homey......
    test
  11. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

No alias here, "homey". I've been this name for a minute now. Ask around.
    test
  12. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

somtimes i wonder why some of ya'll even post on this site

you strike me as someone who listens to nine inch nails and U2 classics.......
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Some NIN aint bad. I listen to a variety of music, rap included.
    test
  14. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

That's lame, Urban. Get your head outta your ass and grow up. Quit portrayin' the steroetype ignorant people associate with your race.
    test
  15. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

its not even a color thing baby girl its a subconcious attraction thing. i talk bout this alot its called the princiiples of least interest. the white dudes are heavily interested in u so in turn u arent interested in them cuz they are TOO interested in you. my nigga'z dont give no fuck aboutchu you just a hoe *lol dont mean that how it sound*. white guys got no nutz. a nigga gon smack the shit out of u u fuck around and be stupid. as far as interacial relationships - its too hard to deal with bc both sides will have too many differences fuck buddys are a different story. i aint racist. never have been. im a god fearin nigga. but black women understand they man more. they know how to make love and shit 2 us. anywayz b ez.
    test
  16. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

This shit is ridiculous.
    What this thread has become is not what this forum is about.
    That is the only explanation I feel I need to give prior to the close of this thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.