interracial relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 81sweetness, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

Race does not matter to me at all.

I've dated jerks of all colors.

all I really care about is if he's:

#1...funny...
    #2..likes to hold me close...
    #3..has at least a job or a car
    #4..can read and write...schooling..intellect..etc...
    #5 can work his hard pipe in my plumbing.

I'm a simple gal., but #5 is crucial. or you get the ax.
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Dude, are you high?

Or does this crap you spew just come out without the aid of drug impairment?
    test
  3. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ the bigger man of this "argument" will be the one who stops going back 'n forth and get back to the fucking topic.
    test
  4. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ exactly. steve caught feelings when urban said black men are the most desired, then said some shit how black and latino men hold their heads low or some shit to "get back". havent u morons figured out debating race is one of the most pointless things on the internet cuz nobody is being real about it
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Ill Rich you are a complete fucking imbecile. Urban, in his first post, said that white men hold their heads lower than black and latino men. Which is why I made the lowered head comment right after he had said it. He didn't make his desired comment till much later on.

Go back and read the thread dummy.

And debating anything is pointless really.
    test
  6. Eddie EnyGma

Eddie EnyGma pump.. pump.. pump it up!

i've tried interracial relationships a few times, i don't really count hispanic women as an interracial relationship (even tho i guess it is) cuz where i'm from blacks/hispanics both act almosy identical beside them speakin spanish.. but white girls, one thing i can say about the white girls i have fucked wit which is only three, 2 of them didn't even fuck wit blacks dudes like that but for some reason to them i was the shit, and the other one straight the fuck up told me she has NEVER seen a white dudes dick up close and personal in her LIFE, which really baffled the shit outta me, i was amazed.. i met her folks tho and they thought i was coo and was use to her dating only minorities, the other two tho, one wasn't serious enough to meet the folks and the other had a racist pops which was ultimatly our downfall, and i would have to agree that interracial relationships prolly won't work unless the folsk r open to that or yall are grown enough to be on some i don't give a fuck what my folks think...
    test
  7. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

hey sweetness..

would you mind if your man flirted the same way you do? you cant have a double standard

either you can get into an open relationship where flirtings ok, or make compromises for someone, whichever works for you
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

what point are u provin by postin my PIC up here son?

its not like i'm a bad lookin nigga...lol...so i dont even kno why u tryin to clown on how I look, u better find another way to get at me

how about u gain some other type of verbatim to debate against my comment instead of goin on my myspace site and postin my picture....
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

hmmm...$30 fitted, $40 shirt, $50 jeans, and probably some white-on-white air 1's...

...middle schoolers can't afford that type of clothing!!!
    test
  10. misspimp

misspimp a.k.a KATURAH

LMAO @ THE GUYS GOING BACK AND FORTH...SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW UP

Now after saying all of that.....you say:

"Race does not matter to me at all.

I've dated jerks of all colors."

So not only are u a hypocrite, but youre a rascist and a trouble maker....
    baby girl u really need to grow up. Little girls flirt with other boys when their boyfriend is with them.

Real women respect their man, no matter what color he is. When you truly care about someone for the person they are or secure with the person you're with theres no reason to ever flirt with another man....esspecially not infront of your mans face....come on be for real

And Im a black woman who has dated men of all races as well....
    & they all get jealous
    men of every race has their sqaures
    and puppy dogs.....

The only difference b/t white men and black men
    is the color of their skin and the color of their dick.....
    maybe you just dont like pink dicks!

oh yeh and since when does two wrongs make a right?

"I didn't start doing it until I saw so many of my ex-boyfriends do it. so fuck you all. if a guy is so weak he can't take a little light flirting , then I don't need him. it tells me he's not secure in our releationships"

^^^^^^SO THEN WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD AGAIN?!?
    PLEASE GROW UP PLEASE

mad love
    test
  11. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

"us black men are the most desirable of all"

Dude look at you, you're a clown. Your fake watch, your wrist band, fitted pinwheel, doo rag. Looks like you and J-Nyce just got done going on a shopping spree together.

And debate your comment? Your comments are assinine, AT BEST. Black men are the most desirable of all? White women run us? These are your opinions, your arrogant, ignorant opinions. Yeah I'm sure you've got teeny bopper bitches who flock to you and your crew because you guys try to fit the image of the "fly ballin brothas", but if you guys are most desireable why then is female white America fixated on guys like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt?
    test
  12. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

^ She just shut shit down.
    test
  13. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

FFS, not steve. Poster above.
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

No, and usually neither can the people who dress like that^. Fools trying too damn hard.
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

steve why is what ur talking about important? this thread is about inter racial relationships not the make your self esteem higher by dissing other people who u dont understand thread
    test
  16. 81sweetness

didn't want to quote all of that, but, having a want as a opposed to saying race does not matter, its not hypocritcal. you do understand that right? just because I want to try something new for a change does not make me hypocritical. and yes there are jerks in all colors, but out of the flavors I've dated personally, my white boyfriends are the corniest. not to say that I haven't found the right white guy, just saying so far...and the same for blacks and latinos..I've haven't dated a square dark guy so far, just jealous ones. so please grow up yourself and learn how to read and interpret sentence structure and the understanding of what a person is trying to say.

thankx ;o)
    test
  17. 81sweetness

...furthermore, this topic is about interracial relationships.,....
    test
  18. NellyFanatic

NellyFanatic Cuts bitches off

The voice of truth has spoken....

Now, to that bitch who started this thread....Commit that. Commit that. Cock ya' shit back. And commit that.
    test
  19. NellyFanatic

NellyFanatic Cuts bitches off

Oh, and I almost forgot....

suicide, yes suicide, take that 45. and BANG!....Kill ya'self.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

my opinions are arrogant...yes, i'ma arrogant mafucka.......yes

ignorant...no.......

sayin white men are the most desirable is like sayin white women are the most desirable..........the shit is simply FALSE........DEAL WIT IT HOMEY

white men are prolly most accessable....you mafuckaz done raided the whole planet, you mafuckaz are everywhere.........how u gonna be most desirable and most abundant all at the same time, when its known that humans always want what they cant have........gimme a break son

u just a racist mafucka thats havin issues dealin with your own inadequacies...i feel bad for you son.......

u depend on media to figure out whats most desirable

i just got back from mc donalds drive thru....saw a white chick park her car...a black man pulled up, picked HER up and drove off..........they was both dressed up...gave each other a hug and drove away smilin

put 2 and 2 together u'll quickly figure out she creepin on her (probrably WHITE) husband....

lmao....

every white woman dreams about being wit a black man....TRUST ME..........

and deep down inside u hate it and u dont wanna deal with the truth

u inadequate faggot.......now shut the fuck up...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.