interracial relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 81sweetness, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

That's funny, because you should see some of the latino men I've seen whipped like a motha fucka, and the same goes with black men. And if you say you've never seen it, you're a god damn liar, you probably are one of the black men getting owned like a bitch.

Everyone is different, you can't group everyone together you imbecile. God you're STUPID.
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

Go see the movie Guess Who and all your gay questions will be answered

there will always be racism.. if you care for someone for them and they happen to be the opposite color so what.. but saying you like someone by there color is fucking stupid
    test
  3. Large Orange

Large Orange New Member

Race traitor, kill ya'self.

Paint your body black whigger.
    test
  4. Large Orange

Large Orange New Member

I got white bitches like you.

You'd do anything to lay on the black cock. Even if this faggot looks ugly like Halloween Jack, you'd still fuck him because his dick color is black.

You white bitches should die on the real.

Did you also call your previous white boyfriends squares?

Stop there, don't speak another word.

Trying to fit in with slang and shit.

Stop breathing.
    test
  5. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

u mad...because ultimately us black men are the most desirable of all ....true story....

even the most RACIST white whores will jump on some black cock on the LOW-LOW......lmao....HAHAHhahhaahah
    test
  6. urban_tactics

white women run ya'll........

ya'll kill yourselves over them....
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

yeah...what she said.

*shakes head*
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Again, grouping. Get a brain, then come back.
    test
  9. Large Orange

Large Orange New Member

Most desirable? [funny]

Dog, Chinese and Whites have the highest population in America.

WE ARE MOST DESIRABLE.

Get your facts right dumbass.
    test
  10. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Stop flirting, jesus christ.

I'm in an interracial relationship with a latina. Yes, it can be hard to work; but ONLY because over people put pressure on your and prejudge you etc.. we have no problems with it, so maybe everyone else shouldn't..

S'all good, i know i'm wifing this one, anyone who has a problem know where they can go..
    test
  11. Amel Prodjuser

Amel Prodjuser Stuntin' Like My Granny!

say NO to interracial dating

./.
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

see steve look what u started

buncha people trying to get one another mad, cuz they mad

fall the fuck back

everyone in this thread talkin this racist/ ignorant shit can kiss my ass
    test
  13. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

lol@ what I started
    test
  14. urban_tactics

ur the most abundant stupid ass

drop a few choice niggaz in MAINE...IDAHO....IOWA....OREGON....WASHINGTON...and watch your stock go down.......
    test
  15. Smooth1977

Smooth1977 New Member

O.K., I agree respect with respect no matter the race. Stop flirting. People who are racist, are racist because of fear. Fear of not feeling like they can relate to others. I mean seriously, for anyone who doesn't like another race test yourself and try to be friendly with them. I bet they'll feel awkward because they're not used to it. Fear that they can't relate or don't know what to talk about. Blacks feel like they have to act white around white people. White people feel they have to act black in order to fit in with the black people. It's an issue of social communication gaps amongst our humanity as people. Me... I'm just myself around whomever. The way I look at it is like this...Either he/she likes me as a person or not. Either way I don't give a damn. I have an equal amount of people I'm cool with. I'm friendly with any race. Last time, I checked...people eat and take dumps just like I do. Some might not wipe their ass as well. That's where individuals come to play! This is the part where you all can laugh! White, Black, Chinese, Mexican, etc.
    test
  16. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

ok guys, put your small testosterone charged dicks back in your pants, ok?..guys flirt MORE THAN GIRLS DO..I used to date a guy that all he did was smile at girls, he said he was just being nice,then so am I. I didn't start doing it until I saw so many of my ex-boyfriends do it. so fuck you all. if a guy is so weak he can't take a little light flirting , then I don't need him. it tells me he's not secure in our releationship.
    test
  17. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

interracial relationships are kind of hard to work out, and i think they go better for when you are older.

my ex's stepdad is racist, and she never let introduced me to her family or anything. she and i were chilling at a football game, and her mom was right there, and my girl didn't even make mention of me. she acted like she didn't know me. i guess that's part of being a minority, though.

now, my ex-ex-ex was white, and her family loved me, but they didn't know she and i were going out. i didn't really care 'cuz i was getting some action every time i went over her house. at the same time, they still accepted me and invited me to eat dinner with them and other relatives and go to different places, so that was mad nice and respectful of them.

yet, i go back to my first statement and i think it is best that you're a little older before you take the interracial dating thing seriously.
    ain't nothing funny 'bout not wipin' yo ass, nigga.
    test
  18. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah, women just love a man who looks like he is still in middle school...
    [​IMG]
    See, GIRLS like that, WOMEN don't.
    test
  19. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

I have to agree, most white guys I've dated are pushovers. all I have to do to get my way is promise him I'll suck his dick...and I usually don't have to deliver if I play my "nice girl" role. now,my black and latino lovers want their dicks sucked first...hehe..they are so mean som times..too. white guys are a lot nicer.
    test
  20. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

steve and urban actin really insecure now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.