interracial relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by 81sweetness, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 81sweetness

81sweetness brunette's do it best!

I'm white, but I have a huge craving for black and latino men...that's men..not boys..hehe..however I will take the time to teach a younger boy a few lessons that I find attractive and able to handle me..;o) *blushing*...ok ok..here's my topic of discussion to all females that are into this type of relationship..or not..do you find it hard to make interracial relationships work?

currently, I'm dating two guys, one black and one mixed black/latino. they are both interested in taking it to the next level (more sex and a relationship)..well some of my past non-white boyfriends have given me all sorts of drama mainly from jealousy because I flirt. white guys don't get too jealous because they are basically my little puppy dogs and don't mind the flirting because they get turned on by it..but the problem is most white guys I date are squares and I want a black guy..a non-jealous black guy that will take my flirting as lightly as my white boyfriends.

help?
    test
  2. First off, I think there are bigger problems with making an interacial relationship work than worrying about how people in general feel about your flirting. flirting isn't racial at all, so saying that white men get turned on by it is a pretty narrow view. Just like saying white guys are puppy dogs and squares and blacks and latinos are not.

but on a serious note, interacial dating can be tricky, i've been there so I know some of the responses you can get. Some people just straight up aren't cool with it and they are not afraid to show it. I've had staring, comments, all sorts. Some other people make it an issue by being insistent that they are cool with it. One time we were swimming and this lady was giving us the most evil looks for the entire time, and it was uncomfortable, but we didn't really care, infact It seemed like the only time colour would get in the way was when other people reminded us that we were different.
    test
  3. Jack Iraq

Jack Iraq New Member

^And this is in the UK too.

Anyway, you can't have it both ways...well, actually you can, in the mouth and in the butt.
    test
  4. 81sweetness

sorry, I meant to only call the white guys I've been with "squares" not you or any other white guy that I don't know. just from experience. and I guess you're right, the looks used to bother me, but now it's comments like "Is he with her?" within a earshot of me, mostly from black girls, or my favorite from elderly white women "Is that your boyfriend?" with the most grotesque look on their faces..haha..I rarely get snubbed by black guys(young or old) or younger white women. and most of the white guys that want me are just hungry for my love, suprisingly, they rarely give me ooks of hate. they would rather steal me away..hehe

thanx britboi

anymore responses?
    test
  5. TAB

TAB Model

How can we possibly help you here LOL? Do you want us to magically turn your black boyfriends into insensitive unconcerned dudes? If jealousy is affecting your relationship so much, then let's see, maybe you should date a few other black dudes until you find what you're looking for.
    test
  6. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Wow...

Just wow.

I cannot possibly respond to this with lots of my witty sarcasm and smart ass-ness..so I'll leave it alone.
    test
  7. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

do you

and no it isnt hard to make them work unless u focusing on that. seems like u got race on the brain too much, its prolly hard for u cuz u make it an issue. maybe ur thing for black men is causing u to choose them cuz their black, not focusing on the real things that allow two people to click and get along together. i dont discriminate at all, my girl is black and im with her cuz of who she is as a person and all that good stuff her race didnt play a role in it and likewise for her mine didnt, were in an inter racial relationship by chance not out of intention
    test
  8. 81sweetness

never thought of it like that..I always thought it was based on them getting jealous for no reason..I'll work on me some more I guess..thanx
    test
  9. Ðon Vito

Ðon Vito Got Lyrics?

Maybe if you quit flirtin' and gave the cat you're with some respect, you wouldn't have to ask for advice from the "studs" on Rapmusic.com....eh?
    test
  10. 81sweetness

it's not outright I want you-type flirting, just smiles, mostly.
    test
  11. Jack Iraq

Jack Iraq New Member

Stop smiling at them then you dumb fuck.
    test
  12. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'll refrain from ripping this stupid bitch apart.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

how u gonna flirt wit other niggaz and then expect them not to get jealous

its disrespectful as hell

and YES i'm a black man...and i'm in a relationship with a peurto rican woman

i dont really consider it interacial...because i honestly see past it THAT much, she's just HER to me, as i am to her

u need to chill wit the flirtin in front of dudes...u aint never gonna get a positive result out of that...lmao

not with me atleast....

but its not a race thing....its a pride thing, black and latino men have their head up a lil higher than the average white guy and they are used to recieving a certain amount of respect from the woman they are with and we just find it disrespectful to be flirting in our face like that

has nothing to do with us being jealous...we simply find it disrespectful and i'm sure most white guys will find it disrespect as well

would u like me staring at a woman's ass while talkin to you at the same time?

well thats pretty much the equivalent......
    test
  14. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Really? Because I thought it was that black and latino men have their head a lil lower than the average white guy.
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

^ who woulda thought the moron with the nazi flag in his avatar would be the one to turn this thread into white vs. black.
    test
  16. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

white women RUN ya'll.......
    test
  17. and that is based on what, exactly?
    test
  18. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

wtf @ you expecting ya dude u dating not to feel uncomfortable when you flirt.

Are you serious? ROFL. Nigga took time out of his day, even tho he aint have the time, to take u out somewhere, treating YOU to shit, and while the dude is doin that, you got the nerve to throw flirts at another nigga? Thats basically spittin in the niggas face.

Go date a fuckin' rock if you dont expect ya man to get mad when u flirt with another dude while dating him.

or just ODNT get in relationships if u wanna flirt.
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Stfu.
    test
  20. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I love how everyone attacks me, WHEN URBAN TACTICS WAS THE FIRST TO SAY THE EXACT SAME THING.

Why do you people think I said it? God you people are fucking retarded. Did you even read all the posts? I hate morons, I really do, ie any of you that responded to my last post.

You dumb assholes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.