Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

"Becky's" are white chicks. Becky is a common white chick name and I've only known one "Becky" to be a black chick. I guess "Blake" is a common white dude name, but all the "Blake's" I've known are black.

Imperial1
    test
  2. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

haha me and my friends call em "Susans" (UK)
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^ their handle for white bitches

haha my girl is white and she is the farthest thing from submissive. she will call me on my shit, tell me to go fuck myself if im out of pocket etc.

it pisses me off sometimes, but shes her own women and i dig it

i got a boy who just walks all over his girl.. shes like his dog. im good on that i need a girl whos gonna keep me in check and make me better not someone who doesnt respect themselves
    test
  4. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

^^ that's what im saying!!

and i know some black chicks that want to be in a relationship soo bad they they are meek and mild and let their man do whateeevvveeerrr he wants. Hella UNconfrontational.

black or white has nothing to do with the shit. The right thing to say is "Loud women aren't the ones im tryna wife." period. instead of tryna to reinforce stereotypes and shit.

ma'fuckas are ignorant as shit. this is why i don't like the conversation.
    test
  5. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

sammi soo sexiiiiiiiiiiiii
    test
  6. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Check out the movie "Diary of a tired black man" and that will pretty much sum of what I was trying to convey. I never said I didnt meet ANY black women that tit the description of what I was looking for nor did I say the other races I've dated werent ever loud and confrontational, but since I've broaden my dating criteria, I've dated great women who werent just black but they have been white, asian, indian, etc and a lot of european women and I feel Ive ran into more of what I was looking for.

I dont want someone getting all ghetto and up in my face everytime I argue. Doesnt mean I dont like black women but I feel I dont have to put up with that type of shit. If we both adults we should be able to talk out our differences like adults instead of my woman reducing her maturity to that of a 12 yr old when she doesnt get her way. A relationship should ge 50-50 but its not going to work if the guy is the bitch in the relationship. A man being the head of the household is a God given right not preference. Im not saying he should walk around like he own the joint but no way Im going to be with a woman who might subject herself to hitting me, getting rowdy aka ghetto-fied, causing a scene, or loud anytime we have differences
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

if you werent loud and black id wife you up

hahaaaaaaa i had to! nah i hear u 100 i know more then a few of my boys girls who are black and their men cheat on em, dog em even have kids with em.. and they just take it.

fuck that like i said, find someone who makes u better not cosigns everything you do.
    test
  8. Imperial1

One white chick who I can think of that is like that is definitely P!nk. I know some becky's that aren't highly submissive as well.

Imperial1
    test
  9. samii so sexii

wtf!!

don't start back pedaling now just because i called you out on your bullshit.

quotes from your last post:

Black women are a fucking handful! [that was said with NEGATIVE connotations.]

If she says she is claiming to be a STRONG black woman beware! She will be overly outspoken and indifferent to a lot of shit.

I keeping hope alive for finding an educated, non-confrontational, not super aggressive, type nubian queen

all black women are a fucking handful. if she claims she's strong she WILL be overly outspoken, and you're keeping hope alive to meet an educated, non aggressive "nubian queen" [implying that you have not met a black woman that was educated, and nonconfrontational]

THEN in the post on this page you start talkin bout bitches gettin...what's the word you used??..."ghetto-fied"??

you don't want to date someone that gets "ghetto-fied" everytime you argue with them. ok then, say you don't want a woman that's immature!!

no one said you don't like all black women, you, YOURSELF implied you didn't want to date black women. YOU brought up race! in your last post you even said as of late "becky's have been the way to go"

this is the most i've debated in a thread in years so im going to dead the shit [b/c i don't care about you and your ignorant mindframe enough to keep telling you why you're fckin flawed]: if you've been having more success dating becky's than you have dating black women as of late then, congrats.

with your attitude you're probably doing some people a favor by seeing how green the grass is on the other side of the fence.
    test
  10. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Actually im a great catch and woman looking for a relationship would love to have me so im not doing black women a favor by not strictly just pursuing them. And as far as the grass being greener lol all I realized (going to use this analogy) just bcuz i live in philly doesnt mean i have to stay in the philly job market. There could be better job openings in another city
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. samii so sexii

say what you mean, and mean what you say.

i bid this thread farewell.
    test
  12. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

you just gotta have the last word eh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

lol must women gotta have the last word lol luv ya samii haha
    test
  14. samii so sexii

no, i don't have to get the last word. in my post i said that i was done with the topic, because you're talking in circles.

you [hash] decided to comment on that, so i retorted. stop with the highschool nonsense; this has nothing to do with getting the last word. but how about this, after this, you can reply, and then i'll STOP replying and then you will have gotten the last word.

would that make you feel better?? LoL

im too through.
    test
  15. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Out of curiosity how many of you would let Keeanu Reeves (sp?) hit it?
    test
  16. Imperial1

I would rather paul walker than keeanu reeves.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.