Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Strike while the iron is hot :wink:
    test
  2. 3ternal

LOL and you also make it like looking like Brad Pitt or Denzel Washignton at their age is something all men can bank on [funny]

Probably what?

Maybe 1 in 1000 men look like they do into their mid 40's-50's?
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

*le sigh*

that may be true...but it would be just my luck though that my husband gets a lil gray in his goatee that everyone will think is sexy...

eh...

I'm going to be forced into plastic surgery so I can compete

hahahahahaha

I'm gonna get that vagina rejuvenation shit done once i hit 40. bet money! lmao
    test
  4. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

How vain and pathetic.
    test
  5. samii so sexii

^ whats pathetic?

over staying your welcome.
    being a glutton for pain.
    attention whoring.
    taking someones comments out of context.

you're a miserable little cunt dex. you come to this board with the sole purpose of being antagonistic. your reality must suck even more than the life you lead on the internet since you're just intent on trying to bring other people down.

you have failed once again.

now that's fucking pathetic.
    test
  6. .+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+

.+*MiXd_BeBeQ*+ ReMi-Da dRuNkn pRiNcEsS

my man is black and i really dont give a fuck
    he could be purple and id still hold him down
    test
  7. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I don't give a flying fuck. My ex fucks with becky's, but they aren't dimepiece becky's. More like fat, nasty, drug-addict, dirty, trashy looking becky's.

I also just noticed how much white men like black women nowadays. If I weren't sort of involved now, I would probably give a few cute macadamians a try at me.

Imperial1
    test
  8. samii so sexii

lmao!!!

macadamia nutsss!!

and i love your usage of "becky's"
    test
  9. Imperial1

We need to make up a name for the white boys. What shall we call em? I can't think of any common white-man names. lol

Imperial1
    test
  10. samii so sexii

girl I call em "Blake"... "there go the Beckys and Blakes!" LoL

"Chad" or "Preston" are generic white people names too aahaha

coincidentally I love the name "Preston" and would name my son that in a heartbeat LoL
    test
  11. Imperial1

All the Blake's I've known are black and my cat is also named Blake. lol

That goes for the Chad's too. Preston is a good one though. I've also never known any black Danny's or Daniel's. What about Mark's? The black dudes are always named Marcus instead of Mark. lol

Imperial1
    test
  12. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

i have the united nations for a dick and have knocked off pretty much every race

with the exception of one girl (funny yous say sha nay nay her name shanita lol) who i talked to over the span of two years but we each did our own thing, saw other people and never had a title.. but still slept together n had somethin

all my girlfriends been white. iono why that is, i dont feel some type of way about anything just seem to work out that way

i dont really see girls as races i see em as girls.. if u look good, u look good. if u look good but your a bitch, u can keep it movin. and that goes for any race

i never understood how a dude could see a black video chick and be like damn she bangin but would never dream of dating a black chick. like dog lol there jawns out there that look and are probably cooler then her.

but i also got friends in the hood who would never even dream of bringin home a white girl cause it would never be accepted. yeh theyll fuck, but never bring em round

whatever floats ur boat i guess
    test
  13. Hash Seeds

Hash Seeds New Member

Black women are a fucking handful! Love em though but a ton of them are walking headaches. I believe all women have some similarities but from my experiences and a lot of homies experiences I came to a few conclusions.

If she says she is claiming to be a STRONG black woman beware! She will be overly outspoken and indifferent to a lot of shit. My test for a female is to see how she reacts when she is upset. If she becomes the loud and all in your face type of female leave that chick alone man. Also got no time for chicks that wanna cause a scene or have the "aint no man telling me what to do attitude" but she"ll be quick to try to tell you what to do.

Now with that said, I keeping hope alive for finding an educated, non-confrontational, not super aggressive, type nubian queen but as of late Becky's have been the way to go. And most dudes I know fuck with at least decent looking Becky's so that seeing brothas with trailer park trash rarely is the case.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

There's so much to talk about on this topic it would have to be discussed in a group cause it's more typing than I would like to do. But, I will say this.

Both men and women are extremely confused (especially the black men and black women)

They have been taught to hate eachother and the woman has been taught to not deal with any problems or try to work it out, just take him to court.

Court is what tears relationships apart, thats basicly calling the cops on somebody and most people don't trust anybody who calls the cops on them. So you love the person dearly but you feel you can't trust them anymore, especially if you are doing the best you can as a man to take care of your family and because of money and people talking, shit gets fucked up.

The next and most important part is that the parents aren't teaching their kids about the different levels of love and how they are supposed to carry themselves in a relationship. Parents are letting schools do too much of the teaching, I remember when I was in school they were teaching us about divorce and shit so I can imagine the bullshit they're throwning at kids now.

Once the parents start doing their job and are involved with their kids more things will get better.

When two peope are together, the man takes care of the woman and the woman takes care of the man, that's how you show the one you love that you love them. You can't just think that because you took care of the bills things should be alright cause that aint even a start, thats just what everybody gotta do to have the thngs they want, that has minimal to do with the relationship. When you two are taking care of eachother you're kids will be taken care of through the two of you taking care of eachother.

The same thing goes for your community and the world.

Once that is all straight and people make better decisions about who they are going to be with and stop fucking muthafuckaz they don't even know and stop having babies with fools you know aint up to shit (men and women) then the interracial shit will be gone.

It's so many angles I wanna cover but I was going crazy trying to decide which one I wanted to breifly cover.... I was all over the place sorry.
    test
  15. Imperial1

I wasn't really saying most dudes, I was talking about the becky's my ex fucks with. I mean the last 2 becky's I've seen him with looked like Debbie Rowe (MJJ's ex-wife) before and after her plastic surgery. The second one looked like that and add the crystal meth user and old age look to it. None of the becky's I've seen him with are like Meagan Fox or Famke Jenssen.

Imperial1
    test
  16. samii so sexii

if you're going to paint a caricature of black women that claim to be strong, then you have to do the same for white women.

so, you don't want a "loud talkin, confrontational," woman. you want a "feeble, doormat" of a woman conversely?

this is what used to bother me about the conversation. people need to stop making excuses. just say "i don't want to date black women, because i don't want to."

dont say shit like "oh they're loud...they don't hold they men down...they're aggressive...they're uneducated". those are all cop outs. If you really wanted to find a black woman like that, you could. but you aren't because you don't want to.

so u should just say that, or nothing at all.

if saying an educated, demure, accommodating black woman has NEVER crossed your path helps you feel like you've justified your actions [or in-actions, rather], then by all means...do you.
    test
  17. excedrin

excedrin THE 8-BIT APE

LOL @ BLAKES AND BECKYS

Yall wild
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. Imperial1

Most of the men I come across that are like that are lazy bitches themselves. They know when a lot of outspoken black women speak up, they will call them out on their bullshit and they don't wanna hear that. A strong black woman can and will stand up for herself and not be a man's "porcelain doll." (I love that Chrisette Michele song! ) She will let a dude wear the pants in the relationship, but she won't let him control her or not let her have goals in life as well.

Imperial1
    test
  19. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

you last two ladies talk REAL sense. Said it all for me.......
    wtf are "Becky's" ?lol
    test
  20. 3ternal

It's her slang for white women.

My mother is named Becky though.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.