Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by mr.rip, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

Interracial Relationships

A lot of black women feel like all the good black men are taken by white women and asian women. how do you ladies feel about this statement?

a lot of black men feel like feel like white women are more passive then black women are and they would put up with more things then a black women will.

do you feel like alot of men want a women that's going to take care of them?

do you feel like people should date only with in their race or do you feel like love is color blind?

how many of you black women feel like only a black man can understand and relate to what you are going through or can handle you?

how many different race of men have you dated and how was each one different from the other?

why do you think no matter if its a black man or black woman with a different race that their baby is still labled as black?

why do you think that there use to be racism with in the black community among black people because one was lighter then the other?
    test
  2. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

wow. you fit a lot of questions into this one post lol. Im going to address the main point:

at this point in my life, I don't give a fuck.

Life's too short to be unhappy. If Becky's make you happy; more power to you. If you'd rather date Sha Nay Nay then fine. I don't care anymore.

It used to bother me when I would hear people say that they "don't" date Black girls...simply b/c I thought it was extremely close minded or ignorant to say that you don't date an entire ethnicity based off of generalizations [preference is one thing. subdued bigotry is another].

Bottom line: Im married. I don't care about what the rest of the world is going through hahaha

I will say this: I've encountered many Black women that sound appalled when they find out a Brotha digs Beckys. BUT I never hear them shocked when they meet the older White gentleman that tasted the chocolate and has never looked back.

I'm just sayin...
    test
  4. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

love the realness sammii you and tight eyes are the bomb with that real talk haha. not to take anything from the other female posters here i just think you and her just raw as i am. you have some sha nay's out there that would treat you like gold and would do anything for you long as you treat them right. any woman for that matter.

White gentleman that tasted the chocolate and has never looked back.
    hahaha well that's been going on for yrs lol look at Thomas Jefferson haha the proof is in the pudding lol
    that snappy nappy makes you happy.
    test
  5. samii so sexii

LoL ^^ thanks

and you are still foolish haha
    test
  6. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

it is what is sam i am. nothing like that so fresh and so clean black women kicker box.
    when yall really put it down we be cumming in surround sound.
    test
  7. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

why do you think that there use to be racism with in the black community among black people because one was lighter then the other?

-Use to be??? That hasn't gone anywhere.

Love is blind and those on the outside will either love it or hate it, but who has the right to be critical about someone else's happiness?

To each it's own.

And massa n nem started calling mallato babies black!
    test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

mixed people are beautiful for a reason
    test
  9. samii so sexii

pause.

i've seen some ugly mixed people. don't let the rap videos and King Magazine fool you. they don't all look like that.

There are also beautiful people that are not mixed by today's standards...so i don't quite see your point...
    test
  10. Radium

Radium f k

mixed people's parents look past skin deep differences and choose to be together for other reasons than just that (personality, style > race)

thats a good look because it shows maturity in a person

and mixed people do look better because you get the best of whatever features each parent represents racially
    test
  11. Radium

Radium f k

like why you think east africans look better than west africans?

because east africa neighbors the arabian peninsula and has a long history of race mixing whereas west africa is completely isolated by land (the sahara) and sea (the atlantic ocean)
    test
  12. samii so sexii

to be talking about people looking past style and race and stuff you sure are making a lot of generalizations.

But that's just my humble opinion.

Carry on.
    test
  13. Radium

Radium f k

i mean you're right in a sense because mixed people either look really ugly or really good for some reason

but typically mixed people do look better because of the way their features even out between two extremes. its almost like humanity is trying to recombine itself after everybody split up and is rewarding this behavior by making mixed people beautiful

everything about a mixed relationship is just a good look...
    test
  14. Killa Kwame K.

Killa Kwame K. New Member

Yo dawgs,

True story. I pump & dumped this sister couple years back and dat bitch went nuts. Keyed my car, stalked me, texted/phoned all the time.

Lesson: don't mess with dem black bitches. From then on, I roll in sack with white devils. Some say a risk, but I takes my chances.
    test
  15. MicrophoneStone

MicrophoneStone PimpNurgah

Kwame, I have a Mr Mcnair for you on line 2.
    test
  16. Cold Sarah

Cold Sarah Ebonic Math Wizard

Oh Kwame

I have a sister you should meet. She's just you type.

Here, Call her up.

Jane Goodall
    978-555-3245

Tell her you know Sarah!
    test
  17. samii so sexii

my mom thinks my ex looks like you, Kwame.

sexy.

[cooljoe]
    test
  18. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

LMFAO

very clever sir...
    test
  19. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

It's just hate/jealousy and talking sideways.

If it was some ugly ass black dude, I highly doubt you'd even hear a peep out of any black chicks.

It's natural though and really doesn't have anything to do with race either.

Unless I have a chick there with me, whenever I see a hot chick I get jealous feelings unless the dude she's with is IMO equal to or better than me- then I can tip my cap.

Like you said, they act like that shit is so terrible but I bet if George Clooney came through wanting the taste test none of them would say no [funny]
    test
  20. samii so sexii

soo true. Especially on the Clooney tip. That's one sexy old guy.

threadjack: i think its SOO unfair that as men grow older they are viewed as "distinguished" and "sexy"..."debonair"

whereas when i get older all i have to look forward to is menopause, saggy boobs, stretch marks, weight gain, and the possibility of my husband oogling 21 y/o bitches that will just think he's soooo hot.

im pretty salty about the shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.