Interracial Marriages?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by innn0sense, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

Race is a complicated subject, there are some foolish people who would like to think that they are of pure blood or 100% of one ethnic group, but it simply isn't true, every one is mixed, no one is a pure breed. Dominican is not a race, its a culture and a mixture of Africans, Taino Indians, and the Spanish, the same goes for most of latin America and people of Latin Descent. The same goes for europeans, I think alot of europeans would be surprised to find native american or african blood down the line, but it was very common for slave traders to sleep with there slaves, and marry them, especially in latin america, and not to count all of the native american and African women who were raped and impregnated...Race doesn't even exist scientifically speaking, Race is merely a social construct, to make it easier to classify different groups of people...we are all from one human ancestor...so really it doesnt matter who you marry...its all bullshit if you ask me.
    test
  2. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Righto, that shit is the truth you just said up there ^
    test
  3. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

test
  4. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

lol and you talkin bout how u you love ya black mens and shit. what about white dudes? u aint fuck w/ them? I mean you a white broad.
    test
  5. Edible Autopsy.

Edible Autopsy. New Member

she's an obese, ugly, race betraying whore who just wants attention..she puts on this "love is love no matter the color" bullshit to try and pretend like she isn't an acceptance deprived honk going through her angry at daddy phase. typical mudshark.

sadly, we have many of these within the white race. Once I become president come 2008, you have my word that her putrid kind will be exterminated.
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

hey, u cant help what u like. ya dig?
    test
  7. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

I love men that treat women right, are intelligent, have goals in their life, care about family, and have a giving personality. If he's white, great.. If he's hispanic, great.. If he's black, great.. If he's indian, great.. A good man is a good man regardless of his skin color.. and good men are hard to come by.

Autopsy: Yes, I'm dying for attention.. Thats why I'm here twice a month.. I just can't get enough.
    test
  8. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

yea, you can actually.

the current fad of little white boys and girls dating minorities is mostly a result of the overexposure to BET and black culture in suburban households.

once the bullshit urban fad dies, watch how quickly 95% of rm will be jocking the Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake like figures of society again.

because that's how easily dictated and sheepish most white people are.
    test
  9. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

"...can't get enough of your love, baby!"

oh, and, um, i'm all for interracial dating, marriages, etc., 'cuz, love is love, like it has been said a dozen times in this discussion.
    test
  10. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

all i gotta say is... fuck that

word to mommy
    test
  11. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

I don't give a fuck what color she is, the pussy's all pink on the inside.
    test
  12. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

Fuckin racist.
    test
  13. boadu29

boadu29 New Member

I would marry someone from a different race because I believe no matter what race you marry there is always a chance that it can work out but to me if you don't believe that it will work then it won't.
    test
  14. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

this thread is almost a year old...no upping...if you want to touch on this make a new thread.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.