Interracial Marriages?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by innn0sense, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedXIII

RedXIII !

you're the fucking idiot making generalisations (and agreeing with "yastrugglin" bullshit)

maybe you need to grow the fuck up before you get clapped in your mouth, you silly bitch
    test
  2. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

I would, but my parents would absolutely hate me for it.
    test
  3. skandelous_lala

skandelous_lala back from the dead

Love is love. I would never base my feelings about anybody on skin tone alone.
    test
  4. yastrugglin

yastrugglin New Member

What bullshit are you talking about?
    test
  5. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

What race are you?
    test
  6. straight_evil

straight_evil Mrs. Sole

Black.
    test
  7. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

Oh, well go after other races.

That can't go w/ another race is bullshit.

Do whatchu you want and go w/ who you like.

Fuck your parents opinion.
    test
  8. Speedy Gunzalez

Speedy Gunzalez Awareness is my Alias

I possibly could, but I would not. I am generally more attracted to black women. My current girlfriend is black and I am most likely going to marry her.
    test
  9. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

yay@ speedy. Good stuff.

On the " they usually don't work out" tip.. In todays society marriages, period, don't usually work out because people don't wanna try to make things work. They approach marriage like " well if it doesn't work out theres always divorce" and like it should be peaches and cream 24/7.. Blame it on a lazy and selfish society. If two people can relate to each other, can talk and feel on the same level as each other, and be in love.. Nothing should stop them. Especially not the idea that bringing mixed children into the world is going to cause lots of trouble for the children.. I would MUCH rather bring mixed children into a home where mom and dad are deeply in love with one another than settle for a man that is alright and is the "right color" but that maybe I don't love as much.. Children are much better with a strong family foundation.. regardless of if they are mixed.. Realistically having a mixed child is the least of my concerns, I'm more worried about having a child with developmental problems.. but if my husband loves me and I love him.. that child will be better off. See my point?
    test
  10. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

^ What color are you and your parents.
    test
  11. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

My parents are Native America/Irish and Native American/German.. and now if everything I said means nothing.. you missed my point entirely.
    test
  12. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

I'm gonna have an interracial marriage. And i feel what ^ you were sayin in an earlier post. I do love my girl so so so so much, and would sacrifice anything for her. The feeling is definitely mutual as far as i know.. anyways, ima strive to make sure when i do marry her and have kids with her, that i do all i can to make it work and support them the best i can.
    test
  13. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

And that is forming a strong family foundation.. Thats what its all about. Children will always have issues.. they will always have someone who doesn't like them in school and in society, but when they have a strong foundation to grow from they are strong and understand that those people that hate are the ones that are missing out.
    test
  14. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Yes ma'am, i feel you 100%.
    test
  15. Fire Cracka

Fire Cracka New Member

I didn't miss your point, I was just wondering yo.
    test
  16. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Good, good. :smile:
    test
  17. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

i feel as though interracial marriages is okay... but for some reason latinos piss me off and yes i know thats just sad...
    test
  18. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

First of all, I agreed with yastrugglin cuz she stated something, that in my life, proved to be true.

Second, I did not make a generalization...I stated a fact. In fact, throughout my life, more Hispanic men have given me attention, tried to get at me, and praised my dark skin, versus black men. Plus, I live in Southern Cali....there are more Hispanics here than there are Blacks anyway. Tell me again, how is that a generalization?? I didn't say ALL mexicans...i just said more.

Your lack of vocabulary and reading skills have also proved me right....stay in school, you might learn something.

oh yeah....don't forget to grow up....im out
    test
  19. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I'm generally more attracted to men of my own ethnicity... but I'm not ruling out any other possibilities, fine is fine!
    test
  20. RedXIII

RedXIII !

you're totally full of shit

quit backtracking
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.