Interesting fact's about High Heels..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by lyricalpriest, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Although high heels are now usually worn only by girls and women, there are shoe designs worn by both genders that have elevated heels, including cowboy boots and cuban heels. In previous ages, men also wore high heels.

on murals dating from 3500 B.C.
    There are also some depictions of both upper-class males and females wearing heels, probably for ceremonial purposes.
    Egyptian butchers also wore heels, to help them walk above the blood of dead beasts.
    In ancient Greece and Rome, platform sandals called kothorni, later known as buskins in the Renaissance, were shoes with high wood or cork soles that were popular particularly among actors who would wear shoes of different heights to indicate varying social status or importance of characters.
    In ancient Rome, the sex trade was legal, and female prostitutes were readily identified by their high heels.
    During the Middle Ages, both men and women would wear patten, or wooden soles, that were clearly a precursor to the high heel. Pattens would attach to fragile and expensive shoes to keep them out of the mud and other street debris when walking outdoors

* They can cause foot pain.
    * They increase likelihood of sprains and fractures.
    * They make calves look more rigid and sinewy.
    * They can create foot deformities, including hammertoes and bunions.
    * They can cause an unsteady gait.
    * They can shorten the wearer's stride.
    * They can render the wearer unable to run.
    * Altered forces at the knee caused by walking in high heels may predispose to degenerative changes in the knee joint.
    * Foot and tendon problems as listed below.
    * Women who wear high heels frequently have a higher incidence of degenerative joint disease of the knees. This is because they cause a decrease in the normal rotation of the foot, which puts more rotation stress on the knee.

Reasons for wearing high heels, which are almost exclusively aesthetic reasons, include:

* They change the angle of the foot with respect to the lower leg, which accentuates the appearance of calves.
    * They change the wearer's posture, requiring a more upright carriage and altering the gait in what is considered a seductive fashion.
    * They make the wearer appear taller.
    * They make the legs appear longer.
    * They make the foot appear smaller.
    * They make the toes appear shorter.
    * They make the arches of the feet higher and better defined.
    * They may improve the tone of a woman's pelvic floor, thus affecting female incontinence.
    * They may help shorter people use items that have been designed for those of a normal height, e.g. sit upright with feet on floor on chairs that would otherwise be too high, reach items on shelves, etc.
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

High heels are sexy, but those side effects are jarring... I wouldn't wear them often if I was a woman... and I'm not a cowboy, either.
    test
  3. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

They are amazing to work out in.
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

LMAO!!!.. i'm gonna take a giant leap & say that if Temp was ever @ the gym working out in high heel's. I'd knock her out with a dumb bell and take her into the shower room.. that's if she resisted my stunning charm and powerful libido presence..
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

:funny::funny:
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

High Heels >>>
    test
  7. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

I'd stick the point of my heel in your jugular.

They really are. Not for long periods of time. But for women it's a simple way to work out the legs. Walking in those things are a workout all in it's own.
    test
  8. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

wear high heels during sex. such a turn on
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Agreed... especially when she bends over and the ass is up so high and perky.

Or having her legs up in the air with the high heels on is a great visual, too.
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

IDK for me after hearing about the origination of high heels it's not so sexy to me any more... did u miss the part where it said and i quote again:

test
  11. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you don't eat meat? who cares what egyptian butchers did. now butchers wear rubber boots, but those still turn me on when a woman wears them during sex
    test
  12. Styles Bp

Styles Bp Doug Unfunny

Lp is a downlow faggot IMO
    I've been noticing slightly gay comments he's been making
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

nigga high heel's to me ain't sexy b/c of the old world connection's.. that ain't gay.. that's hyper paranoia!!
    test
  14. Styles Bp

Styles Bp Doug Unfunny

Hyper paranoia to you.. Faggotry to me tbh
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Lp=Hyper Paranoia
    Bp= Hyper Faganoia

i agree
    test
  16. siirenx

siirenx -ARAVANI-

high heels >
    most girls just don't have anyone around to teach them how to talk in them properly.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

:this:
    test
  18. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

high heels to me are like the best way to market how fine you are as a female. not only do they accent your calves, they also boost your ass up so when you walk in them, your ass is forced to operate like an independent suspension. both cheeks have to step it up. and it looks soooooo good wrapped in a skirt.

vote= Heels
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.