Instant retardation.

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by h.wood, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

Ok . Has anyone ever experienced this? There is a guy that comes into my work & I am instantly uncomfortable. I can't talk. I can't hardly breathe. Now I've been married for ever & have no interest in anyone else. This guy is handsome but I see good looking guys all the time - it doesn't phase me at all. There is something about this guy that I don't know if he is a scary stalker or a good guy? He seems nice but he'll ask something like " what book are you reading." and I'm instantly thinking" no I'm not telling you. " I get defensive for no reason. So then I'll tell him oh its a crime book or whatever ,he ask the title and I avoid the question. We were talking about tattoos and he asked to see mine and I said no . What the hell is wrong me? Im acting like a total freak. He tells me he's moving away and I'm relieved then I got all sad. I was a hairdresser forever I work in retail now so I've always been super social at work , this guy comes in & I'm a bumbling fool. All the guys I work with watch & make fun of me for it . It's that obvious .
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

It's not a crime for you get "wet" for another guy that's not your husband. but since you're married, you can only get that womb stroked by your hubby or that dildo in your car and your hubby is 30 miles away and can't take lunch right now. so guess what? You got a break in 10 mins. hit that Duracell Dong

Just get in the car, put your sunshade up, turn on the radio, pull them panties to one side and handle your business.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

He could be a good guy, just a bit too chatty and nosy. Or...a scary stalker.

Since you've mentioned him moving away, probably the 1st option.

:scared:
    test
  4. h.wood

. My first thought was "yeah ok , you just got my gate code and new binoculars." lol like I said he is handsome but there is something that throws my guard up so high that I can't function. I get the feeling that there is some secret I'm supposed to know or like he knows me & I don't know it. It's creepy. But .... I could just think somethings up because I had a crazy stalker a few years ago. Maybe he's a good guy , whatever , he moved but the reaction he caused in me is bizarre .
    test
  5. h.wood

Alias- why are u always in the ladies section? I really think you can't be more than 15 years old.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Not a pleasant situations at all.

Perhaps there was something about the guy that subconsciously reminded you of the stalker?

Always go with your instincts.
    test
  7. h.wood

Yea it's the way he looks at me I think. Like he's waiting for me to recognize him. Or maybe he wants to see if I feel a connection? Since I do find him attractive I have to try to have zero eye contact, plus I feel like he is trying to steal my soul the way he stares. I'd like to keep my soul. .. And my wits... And my husband- well..most of the time
    test
  8. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I like it here. you catty broads make some funny topics that I like to chime in on. like this one.

I was just trying to help you out. maybe you wanna really wanna fuck the dude and came online to get some internet skank to back you up on it.
    test
  9. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I've experienced situations just like that one H. My gut instinct was to get away or avoid at all costs. It's kind of a subconscious psychic episode.

He is one of two things: A stalker/predator, or just a nice but socially awkward guy.

If you continue to make small talk and he's the former, you put yourself at risk. If he's the latter, no harm done. On the other hand, if he IS a predator, and you avoid him...you are doing yourself a favor. If he's truly a nice guy, he'll survive the fact that you've avoided him.

I say, if someone makes you that uneasy, it's a good sign to walk the other way.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.