Instant Legend "Pam Grier" - First single from the 3rd record DROP LINX!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoodHop

HoodHop Soundclick.com/h8w8n

yer flow is cool
    -lryics are simple.. but still nice
    -beats cool..
    hooks nice.. sry i cant remeber a good line but i listened..
    " on the end and i call it a bluf : cool stuff
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

lol, almost forgot to link me

enjoying the song- your very polished and i believe i heard you before many months ago.

your big on the live scene if i remember correctly? impressive work man.

flow works - track works.. and the chorus is hot.

enjoyed the listen!

maybe a collab is in order~

-Noodles
    test
  3. Big Killa

Big Killa Left Top Representa

this shit is nice, not really my style much, but hot none the less. i like ya lyrics and ya flow rides this beat mad nice. nice production and shit. damn ya myspace page is blowin up with plays kid, im jealous. lol. holla at me.
    test
  4. Red304

Red304 iLL Tactics ENT

peepin now beats got a nice vibe 2 it ur flow fits perfect on it and ur quality is always ill so u got that shit on point im actually feelin this hok is catchy to like the melody nice lil story tellin ha keep these comin man nice drop
    test
  5. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

sup instant.. beat is aight.. just to boring for me.. but it does have that old school feel.. and ur riding it smooth... the beatmaker should've dubbed a bassline over the original.. to give it more volume.. but anyways the hook is nice.. i like the switch up on it with the strings...

hook is catchy.. ya nice joint man.
    test
  6. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

good lookin out
    test
  7. Syntax_Mastery

Syntax_Mastery Emcee/Producer/Engineer

this is the "kurt kobain/livin in a life of pain" sample.

one of my favorite samples... this guy did pretty good on it

this is pretty nice man, you do remind me of slug. I know i've dreamed of fuckin pam grier... i still do.

LMAO.

Pretty nice joint man, pretty dope descriptions of her movies and life.
    test
  8. PhatPat

PhatPat New Member

yeah thats a dirty track daborg.. just so mellow on some west coast relaxed shit.. just wanna lie back n smoke a j to this 1.. u kill it to, ima check out more of ur tracks.. stay up fam!!
    test
  9. ? THA RIDD ?

? THA RIDD ? New Member

ha no doubt man....

dawg i gotta say one thing man, ya stick to ya roots homie...come real on every track, its like you really dont have a medium, cats gonna either love ya shit or hate it....really aint no inbetween....this a hot joint man, pretty solid joint to jumpoff an lp, and a different approach then the norm....best a luck with the lp IL...u already know i know what it iz...

pzzz

? THA RIDD ?
    test
  10. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

keep it movin
    test
  11. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

rtf

dope joint overall all....good sample choice hmmm myspace really really brings down the quality but aside from that you did you thing on the track much respect

stay up
    test
  12. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

and I'm back...wow...this shit is ill...I love Pam Grier too..lol...I see you've found your voice too....ahh we have come so far...liking the chorus. Everything fit perfect on this joint...I checked out Captain America too..that shit was ill. But yea yea you know where I be get at me and we shall make the beautiful musics
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I like listening to your music, cause it's different from other stuff. You'll come up with topics that's never been done before like this song for instance. I could smoke a blunt and vibe to this...keep doing ya thing
    test
  14. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

rise for the 25 cats who havent returned the feedback given to them
    test
  15. mr.kaio

mr.kaio New Member

the track is good ... but its not really my style ... anyway ... the beat is aight, the lyrics are entertaining and the mc flows confident to the beat ... the mix is clean ...

good job ...
    test
  16. GFunk

GFunk New Member

Oohh I'm really fuckin loving the feel of this track and your voice. It's really laid back, and you sound comfortable on this, slow but relaxing, plus it compliments the beat real well on the mellow vibe. The hooks dope imo, I'm feeling it.

The multis are pretty cool, adlibs are onpoint and accentuate the whole vibe of the track. Lyrics are nice, though I'll be honest I didn't grasp the entire track cause I only listened to it twice. Your presence is nice and cleaned up, so I can't really criticize it cause there's not much to improve. All I can do is wait for the video and praise you for this.

Props on this man. Dope drop, no doubt.
    test
  17. Malabu

Malabu LEX-TOWN 859

hitttin u back, yea this is straight dawg, heard the sample a few times tho
    test
  18. Lenny Blaze

Lenny Blaze New Member

you still rappin? i never knew haha , returnin fav.. the beat was a nice sample flipped well, the flow was good and lyrics were on point, everything was pretty nice but keep it up man
    test
  19. killa_bone

killa_bone New Member

Returning feed...pretty nice beat, nothing special but smoooth shit. Nice lyrics. Flow is cool as fuck, really confident and laid back style you got there. Delivery fits the beat well, nice and chilled but still pronouncing different bits in different ways if you know what i mean so its not all monotonous. Im too tired to think of a better expression. But yeah, good job on this track, very nice work my man.
    test
  20. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

*while trying to listen to your one song*

Spilled my water bowl on me, which I'm currently crippled so that was a fun clean-up
    Got inturupted 4 times by my friends
    Got inturupted by the phone twice
    Got my internet connection inturupted, so it just popped out for quick couple minutes...
    Myspace stopped playing it *when finally I thought the shit was over*

I'll try one more time....

*yeah, got through it!*

Love your style

Wish I could dl it :(

Everythings done perfect, really polished, beats undescribably good. If it's going to be a single good luck with it!

All that trouble before hand was worth it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.