Instant Legend "Pam Grier" - First single from the 3rd record DROP LINX!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

upp Eye Ronik - same dude from the sirkle - and imma get @ ya
    test
  2. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

rise of the machine
    test
  3. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

the space is down...again..I'll be back to peep..but congrats on everything man...I've watched you come up....remember when we battled WWAAAAAAY back..lol
    test
  4. CassiusaKaCash

CassiusaKaCash New Member

peepin-qaility is hott.funny concept to me....feel how u did it tho lyrics are hott good delivery..all in all shits tyte man
    test
  5. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

what up man... yea i peeped this a few days ago dont think i dropped feed though... real smooth type track flows on point definately a head nodder some dope shit...

yea we definately need to get on something, what kind of track you looking to cut?? i got a few shits written probably just write something new though get at me...
    test
  6. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

we can get down on anttrhing mayne
    test
  7. -Marxist-

-Marxist- wtf r u thinking

Woman With The Tatooed Hands - U Have Gud Taste In ••••• Man...
    1st Off My Apologies Coz I Owe U A Gang Of Feed...

Well Da Albums Lining Up Nicely. Deep - Best Explanation. Not As Deep As Atmosphere's [Then Again Who Is? LoLz]... But Very Nice. Emotion IMO Should've Been A Tad Less Enthusiastic, Coz I Believe This Is Meant 2 Convey Slight Sadness/Concern And It Kicked In Slightly Generic. Lyrics Wer Nice, Topic Is Real Original - I'm Likin Original Thinkin Ry Now.

Damn - I Mean Serious@The Lyrics N Topic, That Shit Is Off The Chains - What Inspired U 2 Write This Man?

Flow Is Comfortable - U Kno Watchu Doin, Delivery Is Fair - Maybe A Lil' Overzealous, But Well Implemented. It's The Type Of Track That @ 1st I'd B Like "Aight...." But Within 2 Days I'd Be Subconciously Repeating Phrases Or Humming From It... And Go Bak 2 It... [Much Like The Atmosphere Track LoLz]...

I'ma Keep My Eyes Peeled For The LP Wen It Drops Man, Keep Grindin Fam... Much Appreciation For The Constant Feed, And My Apologies Once Again... Keep Grind'n N Doin U...

Ez...
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

not my thing for the beat/chorus, i know you got heat but this just wasnt really my thing, your flow is on, delivery there, ya voice is pretty good to, i like the content tho, definately, your quality is crisp, the chorus growin on me a little, i just think a different beat maybe, i dunno somethin bout it to me, good shit tho homie stay up
    test
  9. Ca'lam

Ca'lam New Member

ayo.. returnin the feed man. good looks.

volume a little low. Flow real polished. a real chill track, you know ? lyrics chill, nothin meann to be to deep.. good job there..

hook is nice man. good shit. nothin really to critique man, you got a real polished sound. you know what you wanna sound like and im lovin it. real solid drop fam.
    test
  10. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

appreciate the fedback gentlemen
    test
  11. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

beats nice feelin the sample,

flow overall was nice, quality was good not to great but good prolly due to myspace, delivery was nice, damn dogg you remind me of that dude Sluggs alot

Hook is nice

overall this was a good track definetly was feelin it, you came correct an chose a great beat
    test
  12. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

good lookin out
    test
  13. -Steve Witz-

-Steve Witz- ya dig

hey whats good instant
    i always try to peep your stuff, you seem to be constantly devoted to your music so i like hearing what you got for this album.
    i was feeling this track all together. the beat the sample its all really nice. you got a consistent mood in all your music. you seem to cater well to your audience. i was feeling the lyrics, your flow was on point and worked well over the beat. this is a good drop and i hope to see more good things from this cd

stay up and return the favor when you can
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000517
    test
  14. Howard SinClair

Howard SinClair New Member

returning feed

Man i was loving this shit, very dope track, beat is crazy...lyrical content was solid...flow was very nice....

Very nice drop,

and thanks for the feed earlier
    test
  15. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

dope song... i recognized the sample from the Proof song instantly, which added to the kinda nostalgic effect of the track somewhat for me. flow is real polished, and the story behind the song was dope too. overall, real solid track... good shit
    test
  16. Mepsyiah

Mepsyiah Prophecy

yeah fam i know i got a pop filter but my mic is fucking up im buying a new one tonight and gettin it sent here....so im gonna rerecord it fam

but listenin...

beat is real nice....im feelin it...

your flow is real good on the beat....nice production on it....your delivery/energy killed it forreal...nice shit....your lyrics are real good on this too....you killed this fam...i cant say anything wrong with it...cuz your production/flow/lyrics killin here...

hot drop fam
    thanks for the feedback
    test
  17. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ........... beats coo laid back ........... like youre lyrics , and wordplay ,
    could bump this , second verse i was feelin more ............. pretty dope joint right here ,
    my firtst time peepin you , ill look out for ya now Pz
    get at this for me
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1000515

-Kamikaze Lyricist ð
    test
  18. Extacy

Extacy Better Known As Lantz

voice is good, nice n confident and good presence.

lyrics a lil odd but not bad by any means.

flow is good and always on point a lil old school, but thaz never a bad thing.

overall a very odd track due to the topic n wat not but it sounds like u kno wat u'rre doing.

keep it up...

thnx 4 checkin my shit

later, Lantz
    test
  19. Fallen

Fallen www.FallenHipHop.com

returnin the favour...

you sound like my dude protege on this track... feelin the beat... sounds like some atmosphere shit... flow and delivery are nice... honestly though... I'd probly skip this track if I were listenin to your album... doesn't quite catch me...

PEace
    test
  20. SPuL

SPuL SP

yo my bad about not RTF yo. but i got you. damn @ myspace. shit slow sometimes on my comp, but shit worked this time:

What's hot:
    beat
    like your voice. shit tight
    Flow nice.
    lyrics were nice

What's coo:
    emotion/delivery. think it could be upped a tad bit. overall good

What's not:
    nothing

overal, a real nice track man. nice bump f'real. enjoyed it. stay up yo. 8.5/10

EZ
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.