Instant Legend - NEW ALBUM B-SIDES! DROP LINX

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BilCosbynDZK

BilCosbynDZK www.myspace.com/techomega

rtf

lmao the beat had me confused at first but then it kicked in im feeling it no doubt you have a real smooth laid back track here i dig that...the thing i feel about your style is you have alot of charisma ne ways good dope track fam stay up
    test
  2. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

peeped 40 ounces:
    i liked this track..the beat wasnt doin much for me but the lyrics n delivery kept me listenin. had sum nice lines and the quality was nice as well. i'm surprised u wouldnt put this on ya cd..... overall i liked it..just didnt feel the beat very much...otha then that..props 2 u..`1
    test
  3. mr.kaio

mr.kaio New Member

dusty springfield : your delivery is really nice ... I could hear that track on a tony hawk videogame soundtrack ... sounds like you are really confident on the mic ...

40ounces : dont like the beat ... but you show again that you can flow and that you can spit some "alternative" lines ... you got your own style ... thats cool ...

hope you will return the feedback

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1022793
    test
  4. TrakMarx

TrakMarx ZUCOF FOCUZ

test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I'll comment on 40 ounce cause that's the one that came on first lol...anyway the beat is tight, real refreshing......I like the fact that your words are clear and concise. Another thing I like is that you know your style, and you don't try to force lines or add a bunch of random multis. I'm a laid back type of person, so i can appreciate songs like this. This is something I'd listen to if I was just sitting back drinking, or smoking a blunt. Good shit
    test
  6. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

appreciate the feedback
    trax and kaio - i will get @ you gents
    test
  7. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  8. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

kaio - still owe you - traxx, got you
    test
  9. Blc Prophett

Blc Prophett New Member

I like the here we go again track....that 40 0z ...Wheewww!!!! that dusty spingfield..you gotta let me sample that...If you want what I want some real hip hop nat some bling bling flop than we on tha same page...Yes siiirrr..... Way to keep it real...

Militant

Of The mixtape "Makin Cake from Scratch". The full 23 song 3 bonus track album can be purchased via sound click for only $7.99 ...
    WAMP! Get Money....

Get at me for Collabos...
    test
  10. Suspense304

Suspense304 Master of Suspense

Here Go Again:

Like the beat, Love the flow on this track, very in the beat. Voice sounds good. I'm liking the lyrics I enjoy these types of tracks. The underlaying like hum in the hook is a little annoying to me, but its alright. Second verse picks up where the first left off, staying on topic. Real nice chill track, could listen to this and sit around bullshittin
    test
  11. BZTactics

BZTactics Up and Coming

Thanx for the feedback, peepin misfit. I like the beat, I like the angle you're comin from, kinda cool. Fluid flow, real ass lyrics. This is really different but I'm feelin it. I agree with what others said, you seem like a good song writer. This isn't necessarily something I'd bump just cuz of the mood, but I dig it, it's perfect for the crowd it's tryin to target, I'm just not really in that crowd, dope though!
    test
  12. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

i peeped misfit...

beat is cold, i like ur flow too..

lyrics are kinda funny lol, i feel you tho

good work man
    test
  13. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  14. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

zzzzzzzzzz
    test
  15. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

test
  16. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

ISTANT LEGEND...I swear you are one of the best song makers on this site and thats for real. you know we still gotta get up on something. Its real hectic for me right now but Imma get at you when shit settles down...WOOOO but 40 Ounces is my shit though
    test
  17. TWO M.C.S

TWO M.C.S New Member

feelin the same way homie - we both been around these parts for a long time, both on that different level now for a minute - the record labels gonna be puttin out a compilation on the darker side over some relatively gangsta feelin beats - I'd love to get a verse from you - few thousand of those will goto press - so thats some good promo

let me know man - you can always get @ me through myspace
    test
  18. Diztinkt

Diztinkt New Member

Returning The Love, Peeping "Misfit"

Beat Is Really nice, Like the Flow, coming Real Dope At This Beat. Lyrics Is Good And I'm Feelin The Hook. This Has A Unique Kinda Sound, Almost Like Some Shit Slug Would Do But Has A Slightly More Mellow Vibe To It, This Is Cool, I'm Feelin It. Keep It Up and Keep It Hip-Hop Dawg!
    test
  19. Nick HaTT

Nick HaTT New Member

listenin to dusty..

mad laid back.. like some smoke in a circle and play that shyt, lol
    i like that u kinda stay true, u dont jump out of what you do u do what you do,
    everything is on point .. keep at it, drop a comment sometime
    test
  20. 99LIVEZ

99LIVEZ check one two, one two

my bad it took me a little to get to this...ive been a little busy with work...but yeah its been a while since ive heard ur stuff....ur flow sounds a bit more polished on these joints....definitely feelin them....i still got a couple of ur older albums around the crib...lol....40 oz joint is pretty dope, feelin the flow on this...misfit is another joint im feelin....overall im feelin these joints...would love to hear what made the cut if these are those that didn't....

tight work...stay up homie...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.