Instant Legend "Inhibition Bullets And Low Self Esteem Guns" SAMPLER DROP LINX!

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by TWO M.C.S, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRAM

CRAM a.k.a. Ellis Nova

u know i been a fan of ur music for a minute bro...liking this sampler, very original, u self produce? shits got a nice vibe to it...u def continue to polish up more n more...sampler soundin real clean! stay up bro!
    test
  2. New Life Records

New Life Records Active Member

yo, the verse is done, what's ya email?
    test
  3. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

test
  4. Fasola

Fasola New Member

"Life as a Hustler" by Fasola

[​IMG] http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1035321

whats good?...I ain't like these other lames out here, i always peep those who peep me...Drop your link and I'll hit you back for sure...you can check the threads of those who replied and you'll see

test
  5. Vividescription

Vividescription New Member

I like the beat, the flow is on point, the lyrics coincide well with the concept and beat...cadence is good too, you def pattern your words good..i like the entire sound..good shit bro..thanks for the feed too.
    test
  6. Tha Artful Scrybe

Tha Artful Scrybe Active Member

returnin the flavor:

1st: like the delivery, lyrics is eh, but flow is smooth as hell, effortless really...
    2nd: not diggin the beat...but i like the feel of it...ha, like the content a lot
    3rd: like this beat, flows a li'l simpler...content seems like it'll be dope...ha, likin the beginnin of the hook too
    4th: straight...not hearin too much variation from track to track...yet anyways...
    5th: yeah, startin to sound the same, but i mean everything you spittin is good shit...
    rest are all same qwality joints...album sounds like it'll be some qwality shit...good luck gettin it out there, homie...keep us posted.
    test
  7. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

appreciate the feedback fellas
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.