Instant Legend And Spoonfull "goin Insane"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by littleslimlocc, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

checkin it out now...lookin foward to this cuz you and spoon i dig..

opening hook is nice im feeling it.

beat is real mellow u flow real nice on it..haha i can lay back and smoke a blunt to this shit. no feedback really give u man cuz ur flow is on point same with emotion.

spoons dubs are so dope...he killed it this shit hands down.

unique but dope ass track yall shits dope
    test
  2. Apoc725

Apoc725 New Member

iight i dont even listen to songs like this and i would bump this song...kinda remind me of a qwell song i heard. Both flows and delivery were onpoint. Also its a respecful lady song which i respet homie. Not much I can say cept good track famo
    test
  3. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

appreciate the feedback folx
    test
  4. littleslimlocc

lets get some more feedback here folx
    test
  5. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

i like the way you dropped into the hook from the intro.. was nice.. worked with the beat..ya vocab and scheme are far superior then most people on this site.. im not gonna lie ive played this a few times.. and normally this shit isnt my steeze uve heard my tracks im normally an upbeat dude .. but im really feelin this.. got me bobbin... the hooks so simple but so nice at the same time ..spoon came in real nice too.. "better be on some be right back" lol...

dope track boys.. stay up i'll holla
    test
  6. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

This is some groove shit....the rhymes I feel, but the hook is so-so, mainly due to delivery rather than content. Not my favorite track of yours by far, but it's a good drop man.

Also, I'ma show some support and cop the mixtape. Good lookin' on my thread, too, fam.
    test
  7. littleslimlocc

much appreciated man, i'll shpi the mixtape same day you order, I'm doin my best to catch up, caught up on all my orders today, so I'm tryin to stay that way
    test
  8. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Oooohhh Shittt I Jus Seen My Name On Dat List. Almost Makes Me Not Wanna Critique This Track On Some Real Shit, Jus Cause I Ain't Replied Ta Yours Yet Don't Mean I Don't Look Out Fa Peops Music, I Already Checked Out A Song Fa Dis Mixtape First Off And Secondly I'm Always Hesitant Ta Check Myspace Shit Out Cuz It Takes So Fuckin Long Fa Da Song Ta Come Out, Goes Pauses Goes Pauses & Shit. Put Dat Shit On Soundclick Or Somtn Damn. Cuz If Ya Think I'ma Dl Someshit Jus Ta Hear Myspace Songs Ya Got Me Twist Kid. Plus You Can't Rewind'em Afta They Finally Get Thru Tha Song So You Can Hear It In Its Entirety. Don't Hate Fam This Is Jus Real Talk, And You Can Take Dat Shit Ta Da Bank, Cuz You Can't Go Thru The First 3 Pages W/o Seein My Posts, And All I Got Is Two Songs Up. Not So Much On This 1st Page Cuz I Been Workin Hard As Hell Fa Da Past Few Days But Still I Kno Half My Posts At Least Is Critiques. & If You Wanna Hate On Me Fa Workin It Ain't No Sweat Off My Back Cuz I'ma Get Paid While Hataz Hate. Point Blank.

All I Can Tell Is Ya Kno How Ta Rhyme And Its Gud Production, I'm Not Takin 10 Minutes Ta Hear A 3 Minute Song Unless Its On Repeat. Keep My Name On Ya List Or Take It Down I Don't Care, If You Critique Othaz Shit U'd Kno I Ain't Sleepin Regardless Ta Whetha I Checked Yo Shit Out Or Not. Cant Get Ta Everybody.

Came Ta This Thread Ta Check Ya Shit Out, I Listened Ta Some Of It And You Can Say Fuck Me All Ya Want To But Till Ya Get It On Soundclick I Ain't Really Fuckin Wit It Unless I'm Hella Bored.

Kill Da Sleepaz. I'm Out. 1
    test
  9. littleslimlocc

sorry if seein your name on the list left you butt hurt, it leaves me butt hurt when cats dont return the love when they advertise that they do lol (and i figure, if someones to busy to return the feedback, they shouldn't put that shit in their title/thread knowin they aint tryin to return all the feedback). Believe me, I'm glad you hit the track up, i appreciate that shit. I'm only keepin track of my shit these days, so i can know - ok, i hit blah blah blah up last time he advertised RTF and he didnt do that shit - so i know not to hit his shit up again in the future, as soon as cats get @ me, I take that shit off, I aint tryin to taint their name, I'm just tryin to stay updated on who I take my time to check out, thats all.

As for the track, thanks for checkin out what ya checked out (hope you got to spoons verse, his shit is rediculous!) oh, and its been up on soundclick as well, and if you didnt make it to spoons verse, you should check it out again sinply for that - seriously one of my fave verses i ever heard spoon spit - LIQUID.
    test
  10. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

lol @ people who still owe me feedback

anyways tho

song aint bad at all

good job man
    i like the beat too

but the idea of missing a chick im jus not into right now lol maybe ill like this shit when i break up with a broad or something

but nowwwwww i jus dont feel it

but there aint nothin wrong with the song
    keep it up
    test
  11. LikeWiseRecords

LikeWiseRecords New Member

1st verse
    flow is pretty mellow - def. on some SoCal shit...
    could have a little more enthusiasm

hook is good...

2nd verse- you sound a little more comfortable and natural on this beat... this verse is sick...
    "ill even love you after myspace is gone" hahah

stay up man
    test
  12. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

wooo modern man's hussstle beat haha

Quality and mixing sounds great.
    Instant Legend - Flow is cool, works for this track. Mic presence is there, but i think the emotion could change a bit throughout it. Lyrics are cool. Pretty dope verse.

Spoonfull - lol myspace lines ... Flow sounded good, delivery was pretty good for this. Lyrics are cool as well, had some good concepts.

Hook was alright. Cool track overall.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1046565
    test
  13. DFVaInSDF

DFVaInSDF I'm Back

Nah I Ain't Hurt, Jus More Concerned Wit Everybody Ratha Than Jus Myself. Guess Its Da Black Pantha In Me, And When Ya Put A Name On Dat List, Its Like Sayin They Sleepin When Its Not Tha Case. You Can't Hate On Someone Fa Not Peepin Ya Shit When You Yaself Ain't Makin It As Accesible As Possible. Thats All. No Hate. Jus Keepin My Name From Gettin Tarnished On Any Note, I'm Serious Wit Most Shit I Do, I Go Hard. And Yea I'ma Peep Dat Out On Soundclick Not Jus Fa Spoons Verse, But Ta Hear Tha Song Period Like I Said It Sounded Good Quality And Pretty Decent From Whut I Could Hear And Undastand.

Kill Da Sleepaz. I'm Out. 1
    test
  14. YuNG WaLT

YuNG WaLT GhettoChild Ambassador

Deborg...wut it do...

ummm...I can fuck with the beat...

hook is a fit...can be improved tho...and as for the verses...I think Spoon came with a better flow for this particular track...I kinda feel like the mello typa flow u came with mad u sound a lil uninterested in the track...but maybe that was the point?...lol i dunno...

stay grindin tho I.E....theres few here that can keep up with u on that...

by the way...u fuckin with the Rock the Bells show in San Bern?...
    test
  15. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

yeah your shits coo man.. it's like i could kick back and roll up a J' to your shit, and I dont even smoke.. lol

but yeah mos def your shit sounded straight, i'm feelin' the hook. are you saying I got a little widdle my lust?

the second dude sounds coo too - i prefer the first guys flow though.. this dude sounds mad on this song, and like his emotion don't really match the whole vibe of this song. but overall i'm liking it man, stay up.
    test
  16. littleslimlocc

appreciate all the feedback, smelly im bout to hit you up homie

and the hook goes
    I miss her just a little too much, got a little cool crush
    that dont wanna reneg
    gotta widdle my lust out the middle my guts cuz its killin my love
    and i'm goin insane
    test
  17. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

pretty good shit
    feelin the beat
    hook is aight
    both verses were decent...the 2nd rapper had a lil energy so I felt his delivery a bit more
    overaall good work
    test
  18. DRUG.

DRUG. Registered Felon

...The beat is nice, real deep emotional beat

I-L's verse
    Flow on point
    The meaning of it was deep
    The emotion was good enough
    The lyrics was sexysexy!!!!!!!!

SpoonFull's verse
    The lyrics had more then 1 meaning