Instant Legend And Spoonfull "goin Insane"

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by littleslimlocc, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littleslimlocc

littleslimlocc New Member

(5th song on the page, scroll down to play it)

http://www.myspace.com/instantlegend

top track

if you like it, heres the details on how to cop the mixtape - shit is FIYAH!

ok, heres the deal folkers, we're about 3k under what we need to kill our marketing plan for the official release of "Inhhibition Bullets And Low Self Esteem Guns". so in order to raise money to get shit squared away we buried ourselves in the lab for the last 4-6 weeks creating this 30 track mixtape. This is ALL BRAND NEW material, no remixes or shit like that. It features Spoonfull, Mr Billistic and Supreme Animus. All 30 tracks are Rhymesayers (and affiliates) beats, and you'll fuckin love it :)

the mixtape is $5 - and shipments begin May 22nd. This album IS pressed (We have our own equipment for that shit, which enables us to press on demand) you'll get certified shit in a slim case, officiall disc, official cover, shrinkwrapped all that shit.

paypal $5 to darioargento81@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

STILL OWE ME FEEDBACK

Metrik
    BillCosbynDZK
    Jones Jung
    Big Leak
    test
  2. kingauthor

kingauthor Active Member

This is not my cup of tea but def well done for what this is. The first verse was decent. Spoonfull ripped that. Im not a fan of these types of songs truthfully but yall did yall thing on it keep up. This was an atmosphere beat right???
    test
  3. Sever

Sever Sever that Leash

This is cool... spoonful is a bum.. I been trying to get on some wierd underground whiteboy shit with him for a long ass time.

but first verse is cool.. beat is too low.. lyrics okay.. etc. nice

Spoonful kinda writes like I used to.. I need to get some beats like this shit.

all in all good
    test
  4. Cassius tha god

Cassius tha god New Member

wattup homie...nice beat feelin the vibe vocals seem kinda high maybe its my headphone...delivery is dope...lyrics are dope..definatly feelin this vibe..lil tung twistin on the hook lol...second dude lol...i mean lyrics and delivery are hott voice is just kinda funny to me..but the lyrics are dope def feelin it...qaulity is blaze....ill even love u after myspace is gone haha...ayo not my steezz but im feelin this shit...dope vibe...

chek my new track

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045224
    test
  5. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Very nice indeed.

I will be purchasing a copy of this tape, looks legit.

I would definitely love to get either of you on something at some point, sometime...

you know we go way back...lol

Very dope cut here... though...
    test
  6. littleslimlocc

u know i got you homie
    test
  7. Londo

Londo Fuck You

Thanks for for the feedback on my shit firstoff...

I like these type or tracks.....Love the beat, lyrics is on point, quality alot nicer than mine lol......all around a solid track...I'm an atmosphere fan so this was real cool to listen to. Keep doin' ya thing man.
    test
  8. littleslimlocc

appreciate it
    test
  9. MC Brash

MC Brash 860

Spoonful came on some dope shit with this! Def. sounds like you guys got a good thing going. good chemistry... keep up the good work
    test
  10. suspekct

suspekct New Member

SACREMENTO IN THE BUILDING WHAT IT DO, good fukin beat i think first impression, need to turn the vox down a lil bit, it drowns the beat out. THIS IS A GOOD FUCKING SONG< thought i was the only one that idd a i miss u song good, on the net. http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1045796

makes me step my game up hearing this one. GOOD FUCKING MUSIC LUVIN IT. hit me back up
    test
  11. littleslimlocc

good lookin out, def gonna get @ ya!
    test
  12. littleslimlocc

test
  13. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

test
  14. littleslimlocc

test
  15. littleslimlocc

test
  16. ceson

ceson ....Ceson Wordz

peepin,hook was pretty nice.your verse was diff.then expected,but it was coo.u did ya thing,kept my head noddin.spoon did his thing,yall sounded pretty good together.both yall came soild with the lyrics.,,quality was pretty nice overall,spoon had some odd effects on his vocals,but nuttin to extreme.

this was a nice drop...yall did ya thing..props
    test
  17. kanoe

kanoe aka KANOE~kING aLLAH

returnin the love..... aight as soon as the beat droppd i was like fukkk i aint gon feel this shit at all......i let it rock, and i hav to say this isnt bad at all pretty tight, instant legend- lyrically ill as fuk, "i miss her jus a lil too much got a little cool crush that dont wanna ???" srry i cudnt make it out i'm thinkin rename?idk man but regard less ill shit. feelin the flow, and ya voice is distinct as fuk, maybe we cud collab one time, or two or wat ever haha, keep doin ya thing gud luck on the marketing of ur album.
    spoonful- hmmmm style sounds familiar but i'm not sure of who. feelin his lyrical ability i cud dig that myspace/favorite song couplet. cats its talented on here... i wudnt mine collabin or at the very least gettin at who ever producin fa ya, cuz between this and the daddy joint and ya album production i cud def fuk wit it
    test
  18. littleslimlocc

appreciate the feedback, we can def get downon some biz in the future.

you should cop the mixtape too - shits well worth a 5
    test
  19. kanoe

kanoe aka KANOE~kING aLLAH

wrd, i dont fuk wit paypal, soo idk how i wud go about that
    test
  20. Fernelity

Fernelity Active Member

love this beat. awesome track. you two make an interesting pair. i'd give feedback but, really no need. you're polished on everytrack. good listen, and good luck with the mixtape. hope you raise enough
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.