inside a amsterdam coffe shop

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Troy, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

And what subjects would that be? I don't try and act like I know about the origins of strains, growing techniques, what city has the best bud, or anything like that.
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

a'dam gots to much watered down materiel for my liking.. not to mention alot of their shops/breeders/companies are suspect

id rather stick with people who are actually dedicated to this shit and not trying to make a fast buck on unsuspecting customers

im into breedin material and there are just better options imo

that said there are some great companies from there
    test
  3. x - calli

x - calli Guest

yo, weed beef is funny as hell..
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^ lol was thinken that

i was laughen so hard though this whole thread.

now i knows its old n dead, but i wanna drop my 2 cents, maybe clear some stuff up

first of all i agree with toker nor cal or BC > a'dam.

when toker said as much you all atacked him so fast he couldnt even properly explain.

while at the same time they all cool with weed n shit over there, it just isnt a big deal to them. over here weed is this huge deal, but over there its just w/e.

also (I dont have confirmation on this) ive heard that a lot of the shops have import weed from around the world, so when u get fucked up there . . the shit could be from africa for all you know.

with that said id still chose a'dam over cali, but for the lsd and the red light district

and to dude who thinks toker uses google: not a chance in hell
    the fact hes corrected me and been right puts him beyond google
    test
  5. toker

lol

i could care less... i served all them niggas..

i just find it funny how quickly people were to open their mouth without having anything to back up their claims..

niggas let their emotions get the best of them instead of just being truthful

heres something to think about.. everybody knows of the bomb elite strains in a'dam..

how many u know the bomb shit out here in CA?? i would wager nobody considering the other posters from CA cant name them.. i mean a certain poster goes on about how he got OG KUSH.. oh really, then why dont u drop what cut it is... u ever notice that regarding strains.. they just say the name, thats not how it works..

HERES SOMETHING TO SLEEP ON...

EVERYBODY THINKS ITS COOL TO SAY THEY SMOKE KUSH THANKS TO OGK.. " OH I GOT SOME OG KUSH"

IM LIKE OH YEA.. GUESS WHAT KIDDOS??? THERES SOMETHING LIKE 10 DIFFERENT VERSIONS/CUTS OUT THERE LOL AND I BET NOBODY KNOWS ANY OF THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS OG KUSH MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THE BEST KUSH STRAIN OUT HERE.. THERES ANOTHER ELITE CUT OUT THAT WILL SOON BECOMING MORE KNOWN I BET

thats how deep shit is out here..

SAME THING WITH THE PURPLES... ALL NIGGAS HEAR AND TALK BOUT ARE EURKL AND gdp.. NOT EVEN THE BEST PURP STRAINS OUT HERE LOL

THATS THE WAY CALI WORKS..

U GOT NIGGAS THAT HAVE BEEN FUCKIN WITH THIS SHIT FOR 50 YRS, ONLY THE BEST WILL PASS THEIR STANDARDS

NOR CAL HAS HIGHER STANDARDS THAN DUTCH SEED COMPANIES..

U GUYS REALIZE ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT DUTCH COMPANIES PRETTY MUCH WATER DOWN STRAINS??

NOR CAL IS ABOUT QUALITY
    A'DAM IS ABOUT MAKING MONEY

WHO WOULD U RATHER BUY POT OFF- A BUNCH OF HIPPIES OR BUSINESS MEN??
    test
  6. liquid`acid

^^ i hear ya about them just maken cash man. from what ive heard most the locals dont even smoke just the tourists n shit.

lol id never actually even heard of kush untill i moved to the city

had some pretty good blue berry kush last week.

over all what ive seen of kush is its alright, its nothing special just avg as far the good shit goes
    test
  7. toker

^^^^ go talk to heads that visit there during the cups.. you gonna hear them complaining lol.. its always, "we just ended up burning the shit WE BROUGHT"

not to say there isnt good shit to be found.. after all this is coming from growers..

as far kush goes.. shit is mad old.. MJ is cyclical.. the elite make rounds die out then make a comeback

but back to kush.... sayin kush is way to vague.. so many diff kinds i couldnt tell u what u had

the kush craze in CALI is something else.. why? kus the strain, OGK, everybody talks about isnt really kush..

people barely finding out bout kush and out here there like who knows how many kushes

ogk by itself has like 10 different cuts and im not talkin bout its hybrids IE banana kush
    test
  8. he high as shyt yo
    test
  9. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

how ironic is it that toker's the biggest high kill here...
    test
  10. toker

its also pretty funny how im the only legit source of info on here

im sure u guys would just love it if i left so u guys can go back to lying out your ass'
    test
  11. liquid`acid

i actually like his rants

its educational for me

he the first person ive talked to away from home with more knowlege then me

i im interested cuz ive been dabbling since i was 13 [dunno]

im suprised they go actually.

once in grade 9 i asked one guy if he ever went to a CC and he looked at me like i was retarted.

said he already knew his shit was better, and that he didnt feel like advertising what he does like that.
    test
  12. toker

^^ the cannabis cup is a joke..

that shit is rigged, no lie....

and i dont know why u people get all hurt by my posts..

have any of u actually been exposed to the MJ scene?? shit is not some happy family affair..

its actually the opposite.. nothing but flame wars, lies, drama, snitches, thieves, etc...

kinda actually still hurts to think about it.. so much corruption surrounding a PLANT
    test
  13. Nvs -=1=-

Nvs -=1=- Resident Racist

All Posts From This IP Address Are Fictional And For Entertainment Purposes Only.

so true so true.
    test
  14. liquid`acid

^^ dont even try to take shots at someones whos knowlege is so far above yours that you couldnt top him if he got altzhimers (spelling?)

it just makes you appear stupider then you are ugly

and dont even come back here untill you answer his questions intelligently you stupid broome county muther fucker.

i dont understand how ppl as stupid as you survive
    test
  15. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

LMFAO

Canada weed > anywhere

but I still wanna check Amsterdam
    test
  16. liquid`acid

^not so, as much as id like to agree with you. not quite

im from the specific area yer most likely unknowingly referring to.

its more grower specific then area specific. mind you location does play in, its not a deciding factor like that.

diff strains do good in diff location, thats why nor cal and bc grow diff strains. in terms of quality id say they equal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.