inside a amsterdam coffe shop

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Troy, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Toker is a weed connesuir with a never ending supply of authentic strains and we all smoke on brown brick weed and get headaches. Are you happy now you pretentious lame?
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

ANOTHER SWING AN MISS KIDDO.. U GUYS TRY SO HARD TO CLOWN BUT DONT KNOW SHIT..

THAT BROWN BRICK WEED IS MORE THAN LIKELY MEXICAN.. MEXICAN IS GOOD WEED BUT OF COURSE U KIDS DONT SHIT BOUT GOOD POT

BUT YOUR RIGHT I AM A WEED CONNOISSEUR.. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US.. U HAVE NO PROBLEM NOT KNOWING WHAT U ARE PAYING FOR, HAVE NO PROBLEM NOT KNOWING WHAT QUALITY WEED IS, AND HAVE NO PROBLEM GETTIN TAXED FOR DECENT POT..

WHY DO U KIDS EVEN TRY WITH ME?? UNTIL U GUYS LEARN MORE ABOUT ACTUAL MJ U ARENT GONNA GET ANYWHERE..

I DUNNO BOUT U GUYS BUT WHEN I DROP MONEY ON SOMETHING I USUALLY DO SOME RESEARCH INTO THE PRODUCT.. HOW MANY OF U BOUGHT YOUR CAR WITHOUT LOOKNG IT UP FIRST??

SAME THING HERE.. IF U SPENDING 1000S A WEEK WHY WOULDNT U LOOK INTO WHAT THEY FUCK U HANDLING??

AND IF U THINK IM ASNOB NEVER TALK TO OLDER HEADS.. THEM NORCAL HEADS ARE SOMETHING ELSE

THE BOMB SHIT I GET IS BLAH TO THEM.. THEY HAVE BETTER SHIT THAN URKLE/GDP AND OGK

HOW MANY OF U KATS WOULD JUST GET RID OF A TRAINWRECK OR GDP CROP?? CUS THATS THE WAY THEY ROLL.. THAT SHIT WASNT UP TO THEIR STANDARDS LOL

HOPEFULLY NOW U SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM.. U KIDS WANNA ACT LIKE U GOT ALL THE BOMB BUT THEN WEN SOMEBODY WITH ACTUAL KNOWLEDGES CHIMES IN U ALL THROW A FIT

NOW STEP UP YOUR GAME

SINCE NOBODY CAN NAME SHIT FROM THE 'DAM ILL HELP U OUT AGAIN..

POWER PLANT

BEFORE THE DAYS OF WHITE WIDOW THERE WAS POWER PLANT

YAY
    test
  3. toker

Jack Herer
    Sensi Star

Couple Other Big Names..

I Know My Shit Bout The Dutch Kid.. I Have Nothng But Respect For Them, After All They Made Shit Available For The Masses And Helped With Keepin Certains Lines Alive..

Dj, Simon, Steve, Mns... I Bow Down To All U.. Legends In My Book

There Are Others But Theres A Reason Why Alot Of Big Timers Talk Down On Them..
    Maybe If They Were More Like Dj Instead Of Ghs People Would Respect Them More..

Butsee Now Im Talkin On Shit U Kids Have No Clue On Lol
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

Why are you typing in caps? Lol. No brown dirty regs I've ever smoked is good, you're reaching. I don't know what good bud is? I ran the city for 5 years moving bud, pills, yay, pretty much anything I could get my hands on, so shut the fuck up. You don't know me. I'm done hustling. Now I cop strains from my two main connects who are my good friends. I paid 115 for a quarter of fruity bud on Friday, it's some insane fruity bud, lime green, gets me absolutely destroyed, so what exactly is wrong with the bud I get? Nothing. It's never some middle of the line generic dro, I dunno what made you assume this. And why would I care about older heads in Nor Cal? Lol, I'm on the other side of America, what the fuck are you even rambling about. Whatever, you're an asshole, it's pretty obvious to this site, I don't care what you know, I don't care if you know more than me about any subject, you're still a fucking annoying faggot.
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

Get over yourself Toker. You're a wack conceited fag, nobody likes you on this forum yet youre so in love with yourself.
    test
  6. toker

lmao... kid its the fuckin NET!!!!!! i could give a fuck if people like me or hate me.. I DONT KNOW ANYBODY ON HERE, I DONT CHAT OR MYSPACE, OR AIM OR ANY OR THAT BULLSHIT..

I DROP KNOWLEDGE PERIOD.. I AINT IN THIS SHIT TO GAIN FRIENDS LOL..

U KIDS JUST MAD CUS I HAVE TO CORRECT SOMEBODY EVERY OTHER POST..

AND U NEVER GET MIDDLE OF THE LINE DRO??? FUNNY CUS I REMEMBER U POSTING A THREAD ABOUT SUGAR SHACK

SUGAR SHACK= COMMERCIAL

AINT IT FUNNY THAT IM THE ONE TALKIN SHIT BOUT THE DUTCH YET AM THE ONLY ONE ABLE TO DEFEND THEM

IM FUCKING ARGUING WITH MYSELF CUS U KIDS ARE CLUELESS!!!!!!

ANOTHER CLASSIC DUTCH STRAIN.......

SUPER SILVER HAZE

HOW BOUT..

BLUEBERRY

YUMMMM

CLASS OVA

C.U.N.T.S.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

Lol. You have issues bro. I never mentioned the dutch, the fuck are you talking about Lmao. The sugar shack was mad good, not as good as some of the other buds I get though. I wasn't like overly impressed by it but it wasn't trash by any means. And the net is just an extension of real life, you're an arrogant prick on here so I doubt you're much different in life, so in closing you suck.
    test
  8. -Paper Chase-

Dead at CLASS OVA C.U.N.T.S [funny]

This dude is a psychopath for real
    test
  9. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

first of to the guy who said
    cali>amesterdam GO fuck ur self ur stipid!!!

also that guy in the video wa on some onther drugs cuz weed dosent fuck u up that bad unless it was like his first time smoking.

whaud up guyz

IM 20 and i just got back a few months ago from amesterdam.

my homies mommy workes for united airlines so we got hooked up wi cheap tixs.i payed 500bucks for a roundtrip in buiness class to amerstrdam +500bucks for hotel for 2 weeks.the hotel wasint the best but in was in the city.

we went from november 20th to december 3rd 2007
    it was really expensive cuz the dollar fukin sucks theese days.
    first thing we baught was a pipe for 5bucks and a grinder for antoher5.we also smoked like 10 one gram joints all in diffrent coffieshops.

1us dollar was about half a euro.

the 2007 isolator hash(07 caNUBUS HASH WINNER)-50euro a gram
    this wa the most expensive thing awailible.100bucks a gram lol

good weed ranges beetween 7-25 euro a gram

umm spacecake AKA weed brownies or muffin was like 3-5 euro

u can also buy some swag looking weed for cheap-2-10 euro a gram
    we tried a couple bolws it was still good.

beer was fukin expsive too.in bars /clubs we payed up to 12 euro for like fukin 16oz of hienkien/ some crappy bars still charged 7-8 euro a beer.the cheapest way to buy beer was in a liquer store .like 6euro for a 12pack bottles.
    amestrdam is crazy its awlays popin theres not way to explain u just have to witness it.
    sexy females r evrywhere-they drees so sexi and classy!!nuthin compared to thhese mcdonalds eatin girls we have here.
    the best thing in amesterdam is the WOMAN next to the weed ofcourse lol.

oh also i had a pair of jordan 1;s low i coped here at footlocker for like 100 i think.
    i seen a pair there at a store for 150EURO(300bucks) lmao i was like omg i have the same ones on my feet.

umm so i spent 500+500+about 1500 spending money.about 2-2500grand with everything witch is a deal u cant beat

my friend spend also spend 2 -2500.

i have a shitload of pics on myspace u guys r welcome to check em out!!
    http://www.myspace.com/z33fairlady

thanks
    p.s i ve smoked the best shit in the WORLD lol.also just to throw it in
    i get some good shit right here in denver that is comparable to amesterdam weed.not the same but still AMERICA HAS SOME GoOD WEED!!!!
    test
  10. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

and toker ur a lil bitch talkin about diffrent strains of weed.lmao u prolly smoke stress!FUCK CALI too!are u gonna come kill me?u never ever even been in a'dam so why u talkin shit about it?a'dam is like the party capital of the world nUmbNuts!!they smoke the best and grow the best.and wtf r u talkin about no good weed in ny unless someone braught it there?r u fuking joking?i know like 10 people who grow in colorado.DONT U THINK U CAN GROW IT IN ny u fool!and it be better than ur caliShit.

all day i hear that I have the best weed from peeps blah blah blah blah,

whatever, we all get good weed FUCK U GUYS ESPECCILLY TOKER!!
    and u better not diiss me on my spelling u queer i know ur prolly thinking about that!i dont give a fuk
    test
  11. toker

a'dam= the dutch

what the fuck talking bout kid

u trying to say a'dam gots all this shit and u dont know a damn thing bout them.. niggas just heard stories bout a'dam...

well i heard stories too.. from niggas that move shit out there and from niggas that enter shit into the CC cup as well as other Cups..

dont fall for the HYPE!!!!!!!!!

they as bad as some the MJ clubs in Cali

bunch of lying POS trying to hustle dumb muthafuckers like u kids on here

waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    test
  12. toker

JEFF KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THE GROWN MANS FORUM!!!!!!

i know theres good pot everywhere dumbass.. the birds know kats all over the world doin big shit from the westcoast to the atlantic border to niggas in Texas n GA to niggas up north in Canada all the way to Europe, Asia, australia, an S america...

i aint an uneducated twat like u

bubblegum from indiana
    shoreline from texas
    romulan from canada
    NL frm Washington (either them or oregon i forget)

i know my shit... u kids dont..

if u have no clue about strains how the fuck do u know what quality pot is?? just cus it got u high dont mean its gonna get the next nigga high..

BTW go fuck yourself.. bitch ass niggas made me miss a drop

no NL/Pure haze either fuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    test
  13. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

toker ur still a lil bitch

get at me

com on mr.weedman u dont know shit!

anybody can just throw some weed names around the internet u queer
    test
  14. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

i aint an uneducated twat like u

bubblegum from indiana
    shoreline from texas
    romulan from canada
    NL frm Washington (either them or oregon i forget)

I think u are cuz aint aint a word homie.you piece of shit.ur a watse of oxegen.trying to act hard on rapmusic.com lmao thinking u know evrything.well there one thing u dont know is that your gay.

who cares what weed names are.and you stupid fuck you cant just tell a strain of weed by looking at it.did u know that there is about 30 diffrent starins of ak47 that all look the same but have diffrent potency.theres so much about wed tat u dont know its funny.FIRST OF All weed names dont mean shit.by the time u buy a sac the name has prolly changed like 5 times to give it some kind of special meaning.

what is your point anyways? that cali has better weed than the dutch ?or the point is that you know a whole bunch of weed names?anyhow your a loser!thats a fact.go read a book

im only 20 and i know im smarter than you also a fact
    plus i droped out and makin double maybe triple what ur makin.hah also a fact

and dont call me nigga fool im white!
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

When did I say amsterdam had anything? You're putting words in my mouth. I've heard stories from people in real life and from peoples stories on the internet about how awesome Amsterdam is. So I made an educated guess that I would enjoy Amsterdam more than Cali. All I did. Getting all offended because I don't think your city is the greatest fuckin place in the world for a stoner to live at. Fuck you and fuck Cali. You're a fucking faggot
    test
  16. toker

how the fuck u gonna talk about me using aint when u say shit like this..

and u dont need to tell me your age.. u can tell by the way u talk..

typical i make all kinds of money crap...

IF U COMING IN HERE TALKING ABOUT THE MONEY U MAKING JUST STOP.. NOBODIES GONNA BELIEVE YOUR ASS.. A NEW NIGGA EVERY WEEK DOES THIS SHIT... U AINT SPECIAL..

AND U DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U TALKING ABOUT JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HERE..

AK47 IS THE STRAIN U FUCKIN IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. U MUST MEAN THERE ARE 30 DIFFERNT VERSIONS OF AK, WHICH IS ALSO WRONG LOL..

SIMON CAME UP WITH AK47 AND STILL HAS THE BEST VERSION OF IT.. THERE ARE SEVERAL KNOCKOFF VERSIONS OF IT, AK48 N 0K47..

AK47 CHERRY PHENO

^^^ KEEPER OF THE BUNCH

BUT YEA I DONT KNOW MY SHIT LOL

SOME TIMES I WISH I WAS AS DUMB AS U PEOPLE... THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TO CORRECT U ALL DAY

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

Lmao this cat Toker is the angriest stoner I've ever seen. I could picture dude smashing the keyboard when someone doubts his knowledge [funny]
    test
  18. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

lmao im not a noob u bitch i just dont waste my whole fuckng DAY on this site.also u cant tell anybody's age by looking at how they type.i could be a 57 year old man that would rip your fucking head off.same with the weed buddy cant look at it and tell what kind it is.
    only thing u can tell if its low, mid's and high's .YOUR never going to find a exact strain Unless you live in a'dam or u brought some seeds out and is growing or ur friend and u know for a fact that strain is really that strain.

IF U COMING IN HERE TALKING ABOUT THE MONEY U MAKING JUST STOP.. NOBODIES GONNA BELIEVE YOUR ASS.. A NEW NIGGA EVERY WEEK DOES THIS SHIT... U AINT SPECIAL..
    ^^^man stfu and turn ur caps off u Noob

AND U DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK U TALKING ABOUT JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE HERE..

fuck you Toker your not the only one with an opinion fool.

AK47 IS THE STRAIN U FUCKIN IDIOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. U MUST MEAN THERE ARE 30 DIFFERNT VERSIONS OF AK, WHICH IS ALSO WRONG LOL..

SIMON CAME UP WITH AK47 AND STILL HAS THE BEST VERSION OF IT.. THERE ARE SEVERAL KNOCKOFF VERSIONS OF IT, AK48 N 0K47..

thats just stupid,i said there is about 30 DIFFRENT strains of ak.THEY STILL LOOK THE SAME.yea knock off's,replica's,hybrids,crossbreeds what the fuck ever u wanna call it you still fucking couldent tell them apart.maybe some but dont act like u know evryfucking thing.

ur a waste of my time go try talking shit to potheads in a real 420 forum.where there is acctully more than 2 people .two bitches like toker and papachase cuz u know he only chases tokers little dick

this 420 forum is wack
    peace
    test
  19. toker

why would i be mad?? kinda annoyed that i gotta type so much but thats bout it

im actually dying laughin at u homos..

niggas take they best shot and i just shrug u kids off

i dont even care who has better bud anymore... i just love how u kids assume so much without having any facts or info on the subject..
    test
  20. atownPIMPin42

atownPIMPin42 New Member

i never said ur were mad!

niggas take they best shot and i just shrug u kids off

i dont even care who has better bud anymore... i just love how u kids assume so much without having any facts or info on the subject..

same goes to you my friend
    same goes to you my friend
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.