Insanity workout...

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by syncroNICE, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. syncroNICE

syncroNICE syncroNICE

Yo real talk, this joint is no joke. I'm going to restart this Monday. Anyone else try this out?
    test
  2. Coameron

Coameron New Member

Honestly speaking i have never try it. But a friend of mine try this one and told me that it is really good and effective way to stay healthy. Also helps you to lose your weight. So must try to do it.
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

I've never tried it. It's more for losing weight and toning up as opposed to building muscle mass, isn't it?
    test
  4. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

It's designed to shred fat as well as build lean muscle. I've used this program a few times in 2 week intervals at the end of an 8 or 12 week fitness plan to cut down on body fat. It is pretty fucking hard on the knees, especially if you don't pace yourself and practice GOOD form at all times.

If it's your first time doing the program, my suggestion to you is be 150 percent mentally prepared for the first week to destroy you and all the life you have. Unless your body is a recovery machine, it's gonna wear you out heavily. It's not necessary to follow their 10-12 minute stretching routine before each video, but I've never done a workout where the stretching was so important. So many compound movements are done and your body needs to be ready to handle it. This isn't the workout I would suggest for someone who lacks a lot of fitness experience, but it's great if you have a solid work ethic.
    test
  5. Sin Skywalker

Is it any good if you're mostly just trying to put muscle MASS on though @MLov420?
    test
  6. MLov420

MLov420 Active Member

Nah, I wouldn't do any high intensity cardio while trying to put on mass.
    test
  7. Sin Skywalker

I ain't even gonna mess with it. I'm just trying to lift heavy and eat like crazy right now.
    test
  8. Denzel

Denzel New Member

Exercise is important to live healthy physically and mentally. Its a best way to reduce stress and getting energy. It is good to do exercise daily for at least 8 hours in a day.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.