Insane Tourney Round 2 - -MV- vs. Jai-Z

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Insanevillian, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insanevillian

Insanevillian STILL in CHARGE

The Deadline for this First round will bw Thursday, April 5th .... Midnight ... Pacific Time

16 lines...

no more

less if you want

Voting Deadline will be Sunday Night at Midnight,,, Pacific Time

No one Under 100 Posts votes will be accepted unless they are in the tourney

Good Luck!
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Checking In
    test
  3. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I'll drop early since I didn't go at all last time, and I owe it to Insane villain..

Frightened kitty, you're just a scared little cunt, if we fist fought i'd knock out your Hair with a Punch
    If you think i'm someone you're preparing to punk, I promise you won't get passed a round, since I don't feel like Sharing My Blunt
    Best be hopin', that my gun doesn't fire right now because it's steady smokin'..
    But tell me sweety,why your chest flatter than the soda I left out in the open?
    They said you think you're decent.... that's true I see, now you're about to get bruised by me
    And you kind of look like an ugly Beyonce and Jay-z..so to get this far you probably blue IVY
    I don't text rap much, because please believe y'all weaker, you ready to defeat me, and I can see y'all eager
    This girl turned gay, because men stepped all over J's soul..without setting foot in a b-ball sneaker
    I read all of your lines, cringed.. and tried not to vomit, reading your shit left me crying, honest...
    I seen her at a rap show, had a microphone..and told her to spit on it..but gave it back because it came back with Saliva On it
    In these bars i've predicted your death right, so I hope you have time to sleep in your bed, tight,
    This is a regular tuesday for me,for you it's your best fight...I damage fake pussies...just take a look at my flesh-lights!(giggity)
    If you want to live a different life style, that's fine Jay, if you need me i'll be behind K's,
    As I read your lines, I sighed babe :/, because your set-ups were so bad...that I voulenteered to go on a blind date ​
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Jst seen this..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.