Infrastructure

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

God is a vague term. People switch him up depending on their mood.

When they lost a war and they survived, God was merciful.
    When they won a war and murdered all the men and slaughtered the babies and took the women as sex slaves . . . God was the Destroyer.

The prophets were never wrong in the books because the people who followed them wrote the books. It's just like American History only they blame their sickness on God instead of greed.
    test
  2. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol
    test
  3. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

what would they know?

lol
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I know right, I'm not using big words to impress the scientific minds. I'm probably wrong and the pseudo-science that is still teaching "theories" (which are no different than religious beliefs, based on nothing more than guesses) are pulling a "flat world" situation all over again, only this time with Einstein's Relativity and Atomic Energy work, (which he concluded is insufficient in explaining the Universe to his satisfaction).

He, like Darwin had integrity.
    Unfortunately scientists today are no different than Muslims.
    They (Astrophysicists) are liars who claim to have tested the Solar Fusion Model in the labratory extensively, when they haven't. They've tested the steps from Hydrogen to Helium fusion and varified it but the continuous hydrogen to helium fusion has NOT been obtained in a lab. The sunspots are cold areas of the sun. How can they be cold if the center of the sun is an Atomic Furnace? Come on, seriously? Science today (and it perhaps always has been) is rarely different from Religion.

You can ask any Astronomer, "Why are there sunspots. Why are they dark?" They'll blame it on some sort of warped and twisted magnetic field or that it has to do with the solar dynamo, both of which lurk unseen beneath the surface like some mysterious genie. The sunspot phenomenon is ONLY possible if the sun is electric in nature.

Telling an astronomer that is like telling a Christian that Jesus wasn't born of a Virgin Mother.
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

So......
    Scientific minds have not made a break through since Einstein
    Astrophysicists are liars
    They BLAME and dont attempt to explain????

if it makes you sleep better at night...........
    test
  6. You can understand rules of infrastructure without being an international banker, McGirth.

You can also pinpoint log jams in the flow of things and genius is generally awarded to the person who figures out where the key log is to remove so the rest of the logs can go down the river.

But more importantly, I will have a say in how things go. Posthumanism is so close and governments are so scared.... ;D
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You should research something before you speak on it's value.
    (Plasma research and Electro Magnetic Currents will explain a lot of things that mankind hasn't even thought of)

Sometimes what I say is gibberish to get a reaction.
    Sometimes what I say is the truth.

It's up to you to read and find out which this is.
    Mankind will not evolve until they understand the basic truths that I wrote of above. Fuel is unecessary if electricity is mastered. There is an unlimited, infinite source of fuel in the Universe around us in the electic currents. Space travel will be made easy if these concepts are embraced and perfected. As soon as these concepts are embraced, mankind's trifling squabbles over controlling the earth will dissipate. There will be an entire Universe to explore.
    test
  8. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

lol.
    test
  9. McGirth

McGirth New Member

interesting analogy.

Whats your novel About? is it a dystopia? They seem to be most efffective in shaping mass political consciousness these days (1984 and brave new world are arguably 2 of the most influencial political books right now).

Send me a 1st edition signed copy when complete. :p
    test
  10. McGirth

McGirth New Member

Azeus:

did you look up the current theory on sun spots?
    On what is the nature of the sun?
    On what observations/evidence back up these claims?
    what tools where used in these observations?
    what are the limits and assumptions upon which these tools are based, and are they warrented?
    what about on the fundamental of electricity?
    How about how electricity and magnetism relate, according to science?

its cool and all to question, but at least go to the experts to see what they have to say first, before denouncing them. Otherwise you risk wasting your time refuting strawmen.

They might actually "gasp" have answers.
    test
  11. McGirth

McGirth New Member

indeed neo is "a part" of the nature of the matrix. He has direct interface to it.
    Is the nature of neo's relation to the matrix the same as yours or mine relation to the actual world?
    Or is it different?
    test
  12. Technology in those days was given the Marxist interpretation, a grim, cynical look that reflected the people in those times. Science Fiction today, or at least the best works of it, provides hope. An alternative reality that is possible. In essence, science fiction of today has to be the antithesis of it's forerunners. It has to undo previous ignorance.

The book is about the multiple definitions of intelligence. I hope to bring to front an old theory of mine that is difficult to map: the evolutionary pressures that shaped sentience.
    test
  13. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

you are such a loser.
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

You are so on my dick.
    Tight fit, huh?
    test
  15. MC Bill Buckner

you post 85% of the BS in this forum.

2000 posts 10 directed to you in my life. learn some perspective.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

1,990 posts and still nobody knows or cares about your opinion. Of course, the moment you begin to comment on me then you receive acknowledgment from those other schmucks who, like you, are unable to see what I see.

You don't even exist without me.
    Your name alone begs for attention.
    Your riding my dick is simply a last resort to get it.

Now go away.

That's a vague question.
    Neo and the Matrix (operated by the machines) both belong to a larger system that neither the humans of Zion nor the Machines even think about.

We belong to the earth.
    The earth belongs to the Solar System.
    The Solar System belongs to the Milky Way.
    The Milky Way to the Universe.
    The Universe too has it's boundaries and anything with limits ultimately belongs to something larger.

In that sense, no.

There is no Matrix.
    The Matrix is just an entertaining movie based off Buddhist concepts.
    test
  17. MC Bill Buckner

i'm not here to become leader of "the spec" and paraphrase lyndon larouche websites like you are.

the truth must hurt, you are a stain.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Lyndon who?
    test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I just looked him up. I've never even heard of that guy before just now.

You idiots really need to get off my dick. When you accuse me of copying somebody that I never heard of it's blaringly obvious what's happening here. Something I say may have been said by somebody at one time or another and ignored. That's obviously going to be probable. After all, there have been how many people on this earth over the last few thousand years?

Funny how Jesus isn't accused of copying Buddha and Buddha wasn't accused of copying Lao Tzu and Lao Tzu wasn't accused of copying Krishna and Krishna wasn't accused of copying somebody before him . . .
    Yet I'm accused of copying somebody who may have said "something" similar to "some portion" of "something" that I've said over the course of the last 6 years on this message board.

Slap yourself.

I can find somebody who has said absolutely EVERYTHING you can possibly EVER say. Does that mean you copied them? Does it mean you even got it from them? If they thought it up, couldn't you? Did they even think it up or did they get it from somebody else?

[funny]

Moron
    test
  20. MC Bill Buckner

shut. up. stop. acting. like. you. are. a. genius. and. above. everyone. else. because. you. read. scholarly. articles. and. post. what. you. read.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.