Infrastructure

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Anidawehi, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I am making this thread to explain to all of you the world as it is. This is the ONLY time I will ever be completely open and honest with you all. When I finish this thread I will go back to the game that I play on here. Sometimes I will be honest but it will always be mixed in with nonsense. THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I WILL BE COMPLETELY OPEN AND HONEST WITH YOU AND SAY EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN . . . .

This is the infrastructure that Ghet was speaking of:

Everything is perfectly fine the way it is. There are different types of people for different types of roles all throughout society/the world. Everybody, absolutely everybody is serving somebody. There is not a single one of us who is not a servant. Even the King serves the people. The highest under him, serves him.

The Ultimate Objective of the World is to create a world in which each individual person is able to fill their position in the ideal infrastructure and be completely content to serve their position (receiving exactly what they want out of life and giving exactly what the world needs out of them in return).

The fool will be a fool. The fool cannot be anything but a fool. He/She wants the simple life. They were born to play the lower position in life and they will play it whether they believe they are or not.

Now, there are those who understand the infrastructure and there are those who do not. Those who do will lead. Those who do not will not lead. They may be put into positions of leadership but they will be used as tools, necessary to achieve the Ultimate Objective (completely unaware of what their role is).

There are numerous things going on all around you that you are (and will always be) completely unaware of. Things will be made to appear one way when they are actually just a distraction (Ex: The United States Government). You vote and you believe it matters whether you vote for A or B. It does not matter who you vote for. Either way, whether it is A or B who takes office there is a group to which A and B both belong to. That group belongs to a larger group and that one to another, and so on.

There are those who play the role of Martyr (Terrorists/Freedom Fighters) and both believe in the divisions. There is no division. The division is an illusion. To focus on the divisions is no different than to focus on the individual wires that make up your radio and to want to separate them. They cannot be separated without being replace by a more efficient wire. If you sever a wire without replacing it you will have a radio that doesn't work. Those who "in ignorance" try to sever the wire threaten the Ultimate Objective and are cut off from the system.

This is the TRUE Matrix (not that Sci-Fi shit) that you were informed about in the series with Keanu Reeves who hasn't the faintest idea of what Neo represents.
    CT's (as Menaz would say) believe that the Matrix is evil and that Neo represents one who escapes the Matrix. However, those of you who have seen the Matrix know that there is no escape from the Matrix. The Matrix is what it is and will adapt to any changes made. The infrastructure is elaborate. The "Controller" represents "those" who are attempting to perfect the system. Sometimes the equasion becomes unbalanced by a specific individual and so it is balanced out by that individual's equivelant . . . .

Ahh fuck it, why bother. Most of you are already lost. The very few who are not already know.

Reply as you will.
    test
  2. To add a layer of •••••••••• to this...

Much of history is laden with hero worship. We are taught that man's ingenuity brought forth the Enlightenment.

No. It didn't.

The printing press brought for the Enlightenment. Metallurgic advancements in cannoneering so Physics would have a reference to operate on brought for Newton's contribution. Thousands of miners across Europe manipulated metal in a way to bring forth the Enlightenment. Behind thme, thousands of investors and bankers flipped the bill for start-up guilds to get the earth dug out. Behind them, king's made contributions to banker houses for investments and city proposals and behind the king was an army of people waiting for a reason to violently defend the value of that currency.

A peasent will simplify the Enlightenment as a grassroots movement against the oppressiosn of religion. While true to a degree, none of it would be possible without the village idiot Guttenberg and his thousands of unseen, uncredited, loosely associated but very impotrant miners, blacksmiths, and machinists of the time.

People are infrastructure dependant. We have been since the genome of wheat decided to mutate in a way that made harvesting it understandable to our neolithic ancestors. Yay beer and bread!

In addition to the generalization of infrastructure which we are dependant on, you must also take into account the limitations of infrastructure. Information limitations (trade guilds not explaining secrets trade amongst each other to retain market share) and physical limitations. (if we owned more land, we'd have more food, but we need soliders for that) Westerners are so far removed from a direct sensation of infrastructural awareness thanks to a -HUGE- buffer of federal funding for education, housing, bank, business loans, and so forth, that they don't even acknowledge the existance of dependancies.

Here's a fun example to drive the point home.

If you want to watch millions fo Muslims die, invest in environmentally-safe, oil-less technology.

Now connect the dots.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny] @ ^

No need for oil, no money to the Arabs.
    No money for the Arabs, Arabs wage war for money.
    Arabs wage war and Western World drops bombs.
    Then Muslims around the world decide to fight "In the name of Allah" because of what happened to Arabs.
    Result
    Bye bye Muslims
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

The Muslim world may as well embrace the Western Civilization because when Oil runs out the Western Civilization won't need them anymore and they will be assed out. Time to evolve or become extinct.
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Ghet hit right on the head. I couldn't have put it better myself.

You're getting it. There is global warming. LOL!
    We all need to be Off the grid.

I cried alittle.
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  7. McGirth

McGirth New Member

There is an infrastructure. And indeed - the political structures pointed to by Ani are part of it. And the advancements in technology pointed out by Ghet are also part of it. The processes he points out is the constructing of the infrastructure through time. And the observation that technology effects human dispositions and gives them a weak stomach to war is also true. Indeed, Plato echoes this point, pointing out how enclosing a city in walls has a negative effect on human dispositions ulitimately leading to unnatural weakness, and its eventual downfall. The principle holds true today, but replace walls with nuclear weapons. Remove nuclear weapons and the Beatles would never have been popular.

Yet these are no more then mere indications of what lies beneith - what is the Infrastructure? What is it?
    How do all the factors intereact? how do they form a whole? how do they connect with history? what is the governing principle?

If you really knew what IT was - how all its parts are interconnected - then one could dominate "it" and alter "it" from any part of it, including on here. One could, as Orpheus does in myth, order the entire world of beasts and things accoriding to the dictates of his music.

To bring the analogy back to the Matrix - think of the difference between Neo and all of the other people outside the matrix. Neo can control "it" on a whim from any part of it. The Others cannot. (This includes the people in the matrix, or at least the physical/beast aspects of them which they are neccesarily bound by)

The fact that you are in the position you are in tells us that you do know "it", but you are merely deluding yourselves. If you knew what it was, would you really tell? If anything, speaking about it reveals confusion about its nature. You beg the question so that others can fill in the blank as to what it is. Hoping one day you can gather enough peices to master the infrastructure.

But in the course of your journey, you will not master it, it will not serve you; it will master you, you will serve it.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Nobody is going to flat out say "what" it is.
    That just won't happen. If you know what it is, then you will understand the connection between these pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  9. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Now that I think about it, I believe Morpheus even said that to Neo:
    "Nobody can be told what the Matrix is. You must see it for yourself."

People believe that they can conquer this world.
    It is impossible. You belong to it and can never be above it.
    It is the same with the infrastructure.
    You belong to it and can never be above it, no matter how hard you try.
    If you could move beyond being just a simple element of the structure (which you cannot) to controlling the structure, you still would be nothing more than the head of another element (the complete structure being the element) which belongs to a much larger structure.

Figure out what your ability is, perfect it and play your role.
    That's life.
    test
  10. McGirth

McGirth New Member

Morpheus never knows what the matrix is. Only Neo Knows, and only at certain instances.

Do you think the unity of the Matrix is Inherent to the Computer system itself? Or is it inherent in Neo's State of Knowing?

I.E. Is the Order Inherent in the Computer/Matrix or is it inside Neo? Is neo merely a really good computer programmer or is he a theorist/philosopher? Is Neo's Understanding of the Matrix an Insight into the Nature of the Reality of the Matrix itself (an epiphany)?
    Are human creations (computers) predictatable by greater theories or is one human's (or all humans, or their derivative machines) •••••••••• irreducible to grand theories?

Can Neo Seperate the knowledge he has about the matrix from himself, or is it innefible and connected to his disposition/being?

Is the fact that he is a hero connected to his knowing the matrix?
    what if he was evil - could he know it?
    why/why not
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It's an unconscious awareness.

Neo (in the story) cannot "know" it. He can only "feel" it. He can be one with it but he cannot see it as an entity separated from himself because he is in fact part of it and one with it. It is within him and outside of him.

The order is both in Neo and in the Matrix. It is in the machines and in the humans. It is in the environment that they both dwell in.

They are all interwoven together.
    Trying to separate them is like trying to stare at one strand of the spider's web and saying that it alone is the web.

It is the same with both the worldly infrastructure and the universal one.
    You cannot comprehend it in its entire form because that would require that you be outside of it and you cannot be outside of the infrastructure because then you are divided from the structure itself.
    test
  12. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I would Divide and conquer first.

I would reconquer america changing the system into a Autocracy.Then I would bring my wrath down upon the middleeast without spilling a drop of blood.I would simplely have someone like Ghet (Appointed a scientist to NASA) invent pusedouscience showing Global warming is a real disaster, Then Switch policy from dependancy on oil to dependancy on Corn, sugar cane, petrochemicals. (i.e. off the grid)By the time my kingdom is using Sugar cane as fuel. Other countries will be still running on oil and coal, Left in the dust when the market drys up. RUSSIA, IRAN, CHINA, VENEZUELA, IRAQ, SUDIA ARAB, ISRAEL, All their people will Turn to my KINGDOM. Someone like Teq would be the messenger of my kingdom. All who oppose me or try to coup me will suffer Nuclear attack. I will not play political games if threatened. I will be honored not feared by my people. My people will be treated morally equal, economically equal and free to follow their real paths in life. The backbone of my kingdom will be Human Cyborg's utilized as the productivity with no Subsidies. My kingdom will also understand I delegate the laws. Therefore, They will obey my laws like they obyed God. (The laws will be Fundamental and direct not vague.) If allies wish to join me, FINE. If countries wish to stay Neutral, fine. I will not attack another country without a logical reason, But if some country decides I must be assiassanted everyone invovled in the plot will disappear without a trace. Geneva convention, UN, NATO, EU, my kingdom will disbanded all those worthless programs. My Kingdom will not worry about other kingdoms, other kingdoms will have to worry about themselves (survival of the fittest). I will however trade with other kingdoms and treat them Equally through the economical system by introducing Mulitinational Free markets in every Kingdom that operates strictly and only for that kingdom's benefit by utlizing Human Cyborg Productivity with no Subsidies.

YES, Few Taxes.
    Yes, education.
    Yes, science programs.
    No, Religion.
    Yes, health care
    Yes, medicare
    Yes, Social sucurity
    Yes, 401k's
    Yes, credit
    no, debt
    Yes, Cyborg Army

Minds will be brainwashed and all History books will be brunt, So my society can start anew. I as RULER will not fail, why? Because I will be the only Posthumanist who is publically unkown to be a posthumanist.

I will not be denied my Kingdom, Because a MOVIE called the matrix says otherwise. Fuck the Matrix philosophy and Allegory. I will destory any country without my vision. Welcome to Kingdomship.

Keep in mind, It's all Hypothical. And I do not really think like this.
    test
  13. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

Good luck with that
    test
  14. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Kinda reminds me of a Hurricane or a Typhoon:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a question . . . why do they teach that the Universe is controlled by gravity when clearly Gravity doesn't account for the fact that the galaxies are in a spiral shape and staying in place? I'm taking some science classes next year/semester (I haven't had a science class or even read a book on science since I was 14). I know that half the shit they pawn off as facts is completely fuckin made up theories . . . but these ones really pissed me off back in high school. I got kicked out of a class for calling the teacher a "dumb fuck" because he taught that the sun is some sort of atomic furnace.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

And here's another question . . . they teach that the heat from the sun comes from it's core (which of course is complete and utter bullshit).

The surface of the sun isn't as hot as the area just beyond the surface of the sun. If the heat were coming from the center out, that would mean that the heat would be passing through the surface and somehow heating up AFTER leaving the surface once it touches space? That also doesn't explain the black spots on the sun which shift and change from area to area.

I know . . . some random shit, but just something I was thinkin about earlier tonight.

My theory is that the entire universe is filled with an uncountable number of electrical currents, sparks, etc. The sun (and others like it) attracts and reflects these electrical currents. The surface temperature is somwhere around 6,000 degrees? Supposedly the Corona is like 2 Million degrees.
    And anybody who's seen a solar eclipse has seen the corona that happens around the moon. That's clearly an electrical occurance. So why the fuck are they still teaching that the sun is some sort of furnace?

Scientists and their bullshit "facts" drive me crazy.
    I've been sayin since I was seven years old (I'm not goin into that story . . . haha) that "God" or what mankind calls "God" is the energy that moves through the entire universe and everything in it (including us). God is the totality of ALL. Don't ask me how I came to that conclusion. I don't know why but I arrive at the answers first.

That is why I struggle with math. I can look at an equasion and know the answer but I don't know how I know it. I can't tell you the steps to getting the answer but I can tell you the answer.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Excuse my rant, I been up all night.
    [funny]
    test
  17. Sodium

Sodium I Get Computers Putin'

i think god was pretty bored. so he creates a world to have himself something to look at. he makes people so that he can watch all the interesting things that people do. god likes movies, likes to read comic books and other mythology, he likes watching sports, he enjoys all kinds of music. most of all though he gets the biggest kick out of all the people and all their experiences. all the tragedy and comedy; dude is defintely a romntic.

if you could look and see all these things -- the order and the structure and the romance that flows from it -- you would understand why god did it too. so which one of you here can see it? only the philosopher ever does. this is so because this is the only person wise enough to see things as they are. but dude is a rarity forreal. most of you are fake.
    test
  18. Sodium

fakin da funk, as it were.
    test
  19. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

There's no god, because if there was we'd bend occam's razor.
    And If there is a God, He is a mad scientist and we are the chemicals.
    test
  20. Sodium

say something dumb menaz i need a new quote of the week
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.