Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I am stealing from the man ? Think about what you just said. Becuase you arent very bright.

I bought the sounds/wavs/refills.
    then I sold em, cheaper to other people. (providing a service)
    Stole ? Im looking for that claus somewhere....when did THEFT take place.
    Now if i offered to sell something stolen, and the person said "Im not buying this..you stole it..or i think its stolen" thats one thing.

But you cant go, "Alright the money is sent...thanks for the sounds" 2 weeks later "Nah, I never sent any money, im not paying for these but imma use them and NOT send it back"

What you are trying so hard to justify makes you sound stupid.
    test
  2. Dskillz

MY white house comparison ? You heard of a real estate broker ? Are you reaching that hard ? You CANT sell the white house ? GTFOH.

You say im mad ? Naw. But im not gonna get over it. You callin names and getting sentimental about an issue that doesnt involved you. Kinda like you his bottom boy or something. You are trying to make a logical and unreasonable excuse for why its OK for him to steal... but its NOT ok for me to have a problem with it.

You a white dude or something ?
    test
  3. Dskillz

Coming straight from the mouth of a true soldier !

lol urb.. we know you only think god and the relationship only takes places in private.

im surprised you even showed up.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

that is correct, my relationship with god is private and theres nothing wrong with that......

where i'm from....all that preachin shit gets shut down with the quickness

see the way my family thinks is like this.........if we dont kno you, dont shit you got to say got anything to do with us......

lets not forget the fact....this is especially for the black ppl in this thread

u need to think about the source where the religion is coming from

there is a god, no doubt.......

but does my faith rest on a bible that was written by homosexuals from rome? No....

so many inconsistencies its unreal......thats why its called a belief......keep that shit to yourself....or spread it to ppl who are open-minded (or ignorant enough) to listen and perhaps beleive you

but lets say one thing

to spread the word, u need to be a credible source

dskillz, u are indeed, not a credible source.......and thats why shit is so fucked up now....

too many ppl trying to "spread the word" that dont even kno what the word means

if u were born before 1900 and was never brought to america, you'd be worshipping an entirely different god homey........

and then by then, whos to say which religion is real and which is not

u think the romans kno??

neither tho the black man was the first man on earth....

please homey, dont even get me started.......
    test
  5. Dskillz

^ Actually, Im really interested in what you have to say.
    I heard of this before, but im definetely under the impression that god would get to you one way or another (thats what his angels for), and ive encountered a few of those.

You say im not a credible source, but imma say it again, you would have to speak to me on a non-Rm-playground-throwrocks-laffatyahairline level.....

So in this case about blacks, if we werent on THIS before the 1900s...what were we on ? and how do we verify that source or go about finding out what THAT is ?

also wanted to throw in.

You say it takes "beleif".

Well what happens when that beleif produces fruit of what it says its gonna do ?
    Like if you ever met an apostle (ihave) ? They can doa ll the things that paul and them were doing in acts, one came to this church i was at..and cured people of diseases. The people cure NEVER told no one about it, the woman had like ovarian cancer or something. Then he was telling people about their future and so forth. But he could only do what god wanted him to do, compared to mediums who are led by the devil and mislead people.

So if you are saying the white man or romans orchestrated this level of spirituality..i would need to find the error in this. It definetely works.

Also, nothing in the bible...causes you to live a bad life. You can judge the "christian" all day. This journey is about progress, if we were ALREADY perfect and could manage to rid all of our FAULTS at once for the rest of our lives, we wouldnt need god. however the guidance and wisdom provided in the book cant be denied..regardless of what the devil tries to say and confuse people with historically.

And FINALLY, you cant deny the holy spirit. Todya or tmorrow...its power and presence is very real. And thats what led people to write the bible.

So if you are saying the bible is not credible, urb, are you also saying the holy spirit doesnt exist/work/credible ?

And if so...what beleif do you have that changes all of that or explains this phenomena. Becuase ive never been in NEED, and every prayer ive prayed has been answered.
    test
  6. Creative Silence

Creative Silence CreativeSilence, Inc.

To end this all off:
    Corinthians 10:31
    Read It, Say It, Remember It
    ...Because it upholds everything we do...
    Everybody have another day,
    Silence
    test
  7. urban_tactics

our african ancesters practiced animism and ancestor worships...basically spiritual beliefs

basically separated from "helpful" to "harmful" spirits

we had a main supreme god...and then alotta lesser gods.... these religions are prevalant today in african and carribean countries and is one of the earliest forms of religion practiced FAR before a human ever had pale skin and stringy hair

and dont worry about ...your god reaching me....i'm methodist......but i'm also open minded.....i take everything in account....not just what is "accepted" or force fed to me......
    test
  8. Creative Silence

I think every Close minded individual should be shot...forreal....
    Corinthians 10:31
    test
  9. Dskillz

Well, i respect that.

But you have to remind yourself, of how stubborn i am... do you really think if anyone made me goto church i would listen ?

My religion was my choice...by my own experiences. I can say that some people tried to influence me, of course.

But when god showed up for himself and provided evidence. I knew i couldnt go back. No matter how hard life gets, or whatever dumb decision i make... I cant turn my back on god. The christian god that is...jesus father.

This isnt about being accepted by people, never has...never will.

but im still interested in what you think of the Holy spirit.
    test
  10. Dskillz

I love this scripture... im glad you showed this to me. I overlooked/thought this and i was just in this section the other day.
    test
  11. Creative Silence

Well if like that why don't you flip back to
    ECCLESIATES 1:9
    Read it, then ask yourself
    Why Are You Really Here?
    What IS Your Purpose/Intention?
    test
  12. Dskillz

Yeah, i know about this one.

But life is a journey not an adventure... (as sol constantly reminds me).
    Im not too concerned about the meantime (these few years), seems like ive been getting far more unwanted experiences then actually pushing forward to what I want to do.

But to whom much is given, much is required.

and when im "here" it gives me insight for what imma have to do later in life, all thse personalities at my disposal at once, gives you a chance to prepare for the "REAL LIFE" situation thats about to go down, this meters the difficulty I/We will face.

I recognize soon that I wont be here to casually chat and talk trash anymore..either.
    Times tickin away... becuase in real life something much more serious is getting ready to happen. I cant even talk about it here... with the attitudes these guys have. But you may know about it already CS.

And in these days, your only purpose/intention is to win souls and make disciples...for the end times. But its very hard to do that, we dont have the right leaders in place, or the people with the RIGHT power using that ability to be powerful leaders. And the devil has definetely Trumped us in numbers (for now)...thats why this upcoming event is about to take place...and change alot of that.

So im up on it...
    test
  13. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

I love RM. This thread has gone from Info get at me, to racial slurs, to regilion lmao
    test
  14. -Caliban-

-Caliban- New Member

Anyone who thinks Christianity or any other religion is the "right" religion when all the rest are wrong are dumb as fuck. They're all pretty much the same.

All Dskillz knows is what the church has told him and that's dangerous.
    test
  15. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

lmao, word up. like...huh? interesting nonetheless
    test
  16. Dskillz

[dummy]

"alex ill take "He has no idea what the hell he is talking about" for 200$ please"
    test
  17. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

Not only is DSkillz a loser with no life

His beats are wack

what a waste - become a preacher or somethin' brova hang the keyboards up
    test
  18. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

homosexuals from rome wrote the bible?

wtf kind fag shit is that to say

first off romans didnt write the bible, second of all its the greeks that had a culture around being fags and bisexuals not romans

get off rapmusic.com and read a book
    test
  19. urban_tactics

that's the problem...I'm the only nigga that's actually readin a book....

how about u take a history lesson

and the bible doesn't count as a history lesson
    test
  20. Dskillz

Seems like you have alot of pent up sexual frustration with me for no reason.

and you were corny to top it off

can i get "no homo" for 400$ please ... ding ! you hit todays DAILY DOUBLE.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.