industry producer prolyfic shits on fruity loops and 9th wonder...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

but you fail to realize u do the same shit son, you talk about brokers for sony and the plug u have on atlantic and all this other bullshit but u can't name no names

you always act like u doing something but then make excuses. Atleast niggas like Chase can say I got Lil Wayne rapping over my beat, or Nova can say Camron

shit even I can say Devin the dude, what have u done family?

exactlyyyy nothing to be proud of, but then u make excuses.

shut that shit up like seriously
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

how many times i gotta tell u dumb ass niggaz i dont shop beats? huh?

what part of that do u not understand?

did i not say i'm pushing my artists' album....did i not say that?

but i see theres nothin but low-key haters up in the spot....and thats cool...just remember that i'm not thinkin about u....when niggaz come back to me repeatin shit u said about me...i shrug it off like a miss-tackle...cuz like i said....i'm not worried about u......i'm slightly curious why u worried about me tho...

thuggy, u been on a nigga cock for a long time...when u gonna find a new ride white boy?.......

dont u niggaz realize i dont care about ya'll? seriously....lol........

ya'll the typa niggaz that dont say shit to me unless its somethin negative...but u not stoppin shit, so what's your goal? to make me feel uncomfortable

do you...last time i checked, i wasnt the one that wrote the blog......
    test
  4. urban_tactics

and erry devin the dude album thats dropped has went double-soap......
    test
  5. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

test
  6. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Let me fair to say, that I do like Urb's tracks though I'm not sure of what placements he has (hell I like Prolyfic's shit on Lupe's album)...

but Chase got some type of hustle about him that, to me, is unparalleled ...or rare at the very least on this site.
    test
  7. urban_tactics

i dont even wanna be comin at dudes like that but it seem like niggaz wait til they can catch a wave of ppl comin at me, so they can get they lil words in....and thuggy done had me on his mind twice today so i had to shit on his existence real quick with no remorse.......

but other than that...i'm done talkin......

i suggest ya'll just leave me alone, done ask me for shit, dont even talk to me....
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Urban i dont got a proplem with you dude.

never did. i know we aint "cool" like that, but all i can say is keep doing you, if u let a bunch of net-beef get to u, then take a break from coming to this site.

when you come here, you know what to expect.

appreciate life and that ur givign the chance at living and FULLfilling it... if ur a leader.. be a leader.. go out and get urs!!!!!!!!!
    test
  9. urban_tactics

nah hypnotik...dont get it twisted....nothing gets to me on here...its just funny how much attention i get on here with pretty much no effort...it has its benefits...but sometimes shit gets old...and when cats come out of their 3 month hiatus just to make a hate comment towards me...u cant help but to address it.....
    test
  10. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

I feel you 100%.

Your a real person, and you have feelings, just as much as the next man.

Shit would get annoying, but when it all comes down to it, at the end of the day, everything balances out.

Lifes a mother fucker, and through out it you gotta deal with alot of shit in the way.

Hardtimes.. good times. but if you wanna feel some good, you gotta feel some pain, and these devils are going to make sure u feel it all...

i might be taking this a lil too far, but lol... u get my drift..

but with that said.. in life you gotta deal with ALOT of irritating shit.
    test
  11. PeeGeeThirteen

PeeGeeThirteen New Member

Why did you sign off?

[youtube]5a58Mf0dOHY[/youtube]
    test
  12. urban_tactics

the funny thing about the alias is...he could be an aiight dude if he would just stop doin gay shit like whats above me right now.....

cats just try too damn hard....just be a normal dude dawg....take the clown mask off and mingle with dudes on here.....unless u prefer to be an outcast
    test
  13. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

Idk what these niggas be thinkin...I unerstand ok...somebody dont like the comment Urb made and niggas dont like the comments Chase made...I'm not hella "cool" with yall all like that...but at the same time..every man has his own opinion...you cant argue with that...Urb feels like niggas is treatin this production shit like a game...its true that almost any nigga that gets a hold of FL thinks that their the next Kanye...even in my hood...shit I cant lie...when I first started thats how I thought....but thats a frame of mind that I went through to get to where I'm at now to the point where I want to develop myself and a producer and create my own mark....its cool that I look up to Just and whatnot but at the end of the day I gotta do me...

Niggas is gon hate regardless...niggas is gon hate on Chase...niggas gon hat or Urb...anybody makin "moves"....niggas is gon hate...especially if their not doin that good or their grind aint that heavy...and I understand what all of yall is sayin...because I think Chase feels like you gotta have a hustle in order to get to where you need to be at...because that nigga is a hustler...

so all I'm sayin is...even though you might not like the next mans opinion...you gotta respect it...I respect all of yall for coming here day after day to speak what yall feel...but dont get mad at the next nigga because he dont feel the same way...we supposed to be helpin each other make it to the top...not shootin the next nigga down...
    test
  14. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

it is what it is
    test
  15. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

that bout sums it up.
    test
  16. I-ki

I-ki New Member

-LMMMMMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-

Hilarious....
    test
  17. urban_tactics

cant front tho....that was the mafuckin jam back in the day

u young ass niggaz dont kno nothin bout that tho......
    test
  18. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

yeap yeap...they dont know nothing about that urb.... i realize everday we getting older...
    test
  19. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

lmao im only 20 but i remember that cut
    test
  20. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

I'm only 17 but I definately remember that...

Aaron Hall...from the album...Aaron Hall...

this shit used to make me cry when I was a kid...lmao...

this is still the shit though...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.