industry producer prolyfic shits on fruity loops and 9th wonder...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

damn i didnt think marvelous j was a young nigga like that

and that "take me to the mall" beat is so hard....
    test
  2. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

i agree with the cat at a sertain extent but he is a idiot if he dont think kids is making fire with FL

But i use and Reason 3 tho.....
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

good look Medicinal.
    test
  4. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

"WHAT THE FUCK GIVES YOU THE AUDACITY TO THINK THAT CUZ U BUY $20,000 worth of gear, THAT YOU CAN GIVE YOURSELF THE SAME TITLE AS A KANYE , JUST BLAZE , NO.I.D" Phoenix
    test
  5. diabolic

diabolic beats for the streets

lmao that guy is such a dum F U C K
    test
  6. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

Does anyone still have fun making music? Threads like this are depressing.

Just like the next guy, I cant stand lil guys who download FL and call themselves producers. I've lost to the passion to sell beats because of assholes like that, with thier bargain bin beats.

BUT.. if u make good music, keep making good music. Who cares what you use?

I've spent thousands on my craft, spend countless hours playing and learning instruments, and have been at it for about 6 years now.

But at the end of the day, if I'm not having fun making music, I'm not making music.
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

i could reply...but i'm not gonna repeat the same shit twice..so be easy ya'll////had a long day at work....frankly i'm tired and uninterested......
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I just hit a High C.

11 more months.
    test
  10. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

word up
    test
  11. ChaseNCashe

Sounds like you just don't have it my dude.
    test
  12. ChaseNCashe

Sounds like you just don't have it my dude. If you let another nigga take your passion away..thats just some wierdo shit cuz.

Thats like Kobe being like "fuck basketball"..because a nigga who play ball on the street say he belong in the NBA.

You just not cut out for it my dude.
    test
  13. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

^
    listen to to this man lol
    test
  14. MPLSallstar

MPLSallstar New Member

I'm not surprised.. It's not what you have, it's how you use it. (for the most part)

Mpls,
    test
  15. nwo504

nwo504 Rawtunez

im pretty sure atleast half of this board uses software. Im pretty sure if you just fucked around with fl and someone offered you money for beats you wouldnt pass it up.

i dont understand why people worry about what others do so much. what if akai had made FL? people shit on digital art for the same reason.

tell me what you can do differently on a mpc that you cant do in reason/mpd16??

I perfer computer software because its much easier to navigate your sounds and menus. id rather have a mouse than a scroll wheel.

what do you think they keep making new gear for? they make it easier to lay down something you are thinking of.

People only call themselves producer because they produced the beat. Noone calls themselves a beatmaker. thats sounds gay.
    test
  16. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

See... That line right there, puts everything into perspective....

Thats why EVERYBODY who makes threads like these, makes threads like these....

I dont even take anything off of here serious anymore, most of yall niggas is characters, real talk. Yall play your roles... I bet some of the niggas on this site, are really NOTHING like they are on this site. I aint gon play you like that, cuse i know you is but still...

All these threads are for, are to stir up debates, and get niggas disgruntled...

More niggas know 9th Wonder than Polyrific... Why is son spittin on another niggas name in the first place...? At least 9th got haters, that mean the niggas doin SOMETHIN right. That nigga Poly jus makin himself look like a lame, focused on another nigga enough to write an internet blog bout em...
    test
  17. DJ Blackout

DJ Blackout Paper Chase

A fuckin men...

*Lord forgive me...*
    test
  18. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Its funny b/c i remember when swizz beats came out and all the old school guys where mad b/c he used a keyboard instead of digging in the creates/ and using a mpc and chopping samples.... They were saying using a keyboard is easy and not hip hop...etc.... how times have changed
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

yeah man, thats all it is. niggas is threatened.
    test
  20. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I was in the studio with my uncle and some dudes came in listening to the tracks i produced in FL. And they loved it. They didnt know what I used. The just nodding hard. One of the producers for this cat in blackwallstreet south - he was there and he was like he use FL and Reason...and dudes just gave him a look.

I just stayed quiet and ish...cuz im like so do i...but yall feelin it.

later on...dude made soem comment about sps and mpcs and FL users. And i told him i actually use FL - and he was like....on pause

lol - he couldnt beleive it.

I was like yeah - its real like that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.