industry producer prolyfic shits on fruity loops and 9th wonder...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

heatmakerz still have plaques and were on one of the biggest albums of last year twice, this dude prolyfic is pretty much a nobody thats what kills me about this whole blog he thinks hes a superstar or somethin.
    test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

My nigga real shit... you got shit really fucked up.

Why you always so concerned about this shit my nigga?

Real shit.

who the fuck says a nigga gotta invest Thousands of dollars to become a producer?

If you worried about your sound / style as much as you be posting these threads..you could probably be getting placements.

Who are you to call someone a fraud my nigga?

In all reality, you as a self proclaimed producer, WTF HAVE YOU DONE SON!?

you know we never get into my nigga..but you just be talking and talking and talking and talking son.

What have you produced my nigga?

Niggas need to just worry about what the fuck they got going on and leave it at that.

Like I said when niggas realize its enough money out here to be a millionaire..niggas will stop trippin.
    test
  3. ChaseNCashe

Nova get on AIM son.
    test
  4. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

im on aim all day whether its my comp or sk but ur not gonna see me unless ur on ur chasecashe name
    test
  5. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

Urban.

Offcourse TRENDS happen.. a majurity of people see or watch mtv or whatnot and have to follow because alot of people think they can do what everyoen else is doing..

its like the cool prep kdis at school.. everyone follows along...

I have no reason to try to do anything.. regardless of how much music i post o nthis site now, i have nothign to prove.. the only thing i have to prove is that i can go where ever, and do what ever i want, It's somethign u ahve to motivate ur self to do.. go out.. push ur self.. locally.. through the net.. But you cant trust everyone..

its a shady game.. some peopel get on cause there daddys rich.. some luck.. some earn it..

but getting on shoulnt be ur main focus... becasue, if ur a producer, and all ur tryign to do is get on, then u prolly wont make it far...

Ive seen this shit so manytiems though...

people d/ling soul tracks and speeding everyoen up adding drum loops under em callin them selfs kanye west...

lol... it doesnt bother me.. man, back in 2000 i was doing that kanye west "Style" as u wana call it becasue of rza which ORIGINALLHY started the soul sped up samples... wu tang. cormega.. ghostface killa.. az...

i used to liek kanye.. but he has became a really big "pop backpacker" idol..

its hard to sampel these days.. unless u bring soemthing that hasnt been touched which ALOT of shits been sampeld these days.. but, thats where anytrue digger knows.. no amtter how many tiems a genre or songs been sampled, there is always soemthign else..

A real producer can sample, recreate, and produce anything that is catching and appealing to the ear....

there are so many differnt styles, trends,, genres of hiphop so jsut one tyope of beat is not goign to make EVERYONE happy..

if u wanna ebcoem sussesful and "rich".. u have to uderstand how the indsutry works and what the "average" everyday americans wanna hear...

alot of back packer beat makers dotn make it because they try to be a little "TOO" different.....

But shit.. What the fuck does Hypnotik know.. right....

QUESTIONS KIDS???????????
    test
  6. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

the same can be said about you chase......who have YOU produced for?

i was just in YOUR city 2 weeks ago, politicin with a label broker for sony and warner brothers...niggaz threw me an 2007 explorer and a wi-fi laptop soon as i touched down....i'm not chasin placements son....i got an album i'm tryin to push......i got a street team of 100+ niggaz and my group doin shows erry week....and my manager comin out his pockets to get us in the door....hell, even my MOM is actively pushin my album thru her business and just got our shit to the program director TODAY....niggaz takin sick leave off they job...dumpin they girl's...niggaz got seed's on the way....they still grindin....i'm grindin....errybody grindin....so dont come at me son....u act as if what i said touched you or somethin...

i call niggaz frauds cuz they expect somethin outta nothing....they expect to put in minimal work and expect a high return....and then wonder why they stuck at a dead end......

thats a sign of immaturity

u wont ever see no grown man thinkin like that

only kids.......

so if niggaz wanna think like kids...then so be it.......but i'm 25 years old son...wit my own crib....2 cars...a career....and some artists i'm carrying on my back......i aint got time to be on that kid shit, thinkin if i go in ANYTHING half assed, i'ma get a high return...
    test
  7. ChaseNCashe

Nova says i shouldn't say much

My nigga for a nigga who doing so much..you seem to always be concerned about others.

The threads prove it my nig.

You steadily be going at niggas necks saying they not producers because of this reason or that reason.

When in all reality you have no basis too son. I'm not even trying to start conflict...but these threads be ridiculous my nigga.
    test
  8. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

everyone has proplems no matter what they are.
    test
  9. Vince MGM

Vince MGM New Member

perfect time for a ROFLESBURGER
    test
  10. urban_tactics

what "threads" nigga? i posted a link and then replied to you dudes.......

go dig up my last thread like this and then let me see the date on it.....i guarantee u it was 6 months ago at a minimum......

but besides that

where the placements at tho dawg....album placements.....somethin i can physically grab a copy of out a national retailer?

see what i'm sayin?

i mean, i'm sure its cool to have no responsibilites but to make a beat and email it, mail it or whatever u do...but like i said before, i got other obligations and maybe in about 4 or 6 months i'll concentrate on placements......but right now, i got an album to push....so if niggaz wanna judge me off how many mixtape/white label tracks i got....coo...

but nobody concerned about others son......maybe thats a sign that a nigga projecting his seriousness of this board on me to think i actually give an 1/8 of a damn about what niggaz is doin on here.......this is entertainment for me.....but at a given moment i might post a comment....ur free to judge the amount of merit behind the comment as much as u want, but i'm here to tell u....its never been that serious...and it never will be.....keep doin u son....
    test
  11. (( Ozone ))

(( Ozone )) t-t-t-t-toxiq

preach
    test
  12. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

i wanna be in the happy fun club
    test
  13. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

I see whut urb tryna say mayn

bottom line is peoples is right... dun matter whut you use, if the end product is ill - its a wrap mayn, and nobody should be givin a fuck whut was used to make the beat

to me, beat makin n producin is jus business... plain and simple, but thas why my shits not blaze... cuz I keep it at a hobby level, I got other career goals...

but beat makin is some ill shit, business or hobby
    test
  14. SamSneed

SamSneed TrackWorks

i don't think it really matters what u use to make beats...i think the dude in the blog was tryin to make a point about payin dues, that just cuz u downloaded fruty loops off the the net for free, doesnt mean u made it, or that ur anywhere near being a producer...i think it was directed to all the clowns on the net that probably only have a bootleg fl, and just pretend and make shit up, like that faggot a few months ago with the lil wayne plaques....
    test
  15. urban_tactics

test
  16. Djay Cas

Djay Cas Woodgrain Oak

LMAO chase why u edit that long ass list for?
    ill bet nova said some shit like "dont jinx it"
    test
  17. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  18. urban_tactics

i'ma leave this thread alone, cuz now the aliases wanna come out.....pz
    test
  19. ChaseNCashe

You already know. Cas you know what it is though man and the niggas who fuck with me.

It just baffles me dog how niggas just be ready to shit on other niggas over bullshit.
    test
  20. urban_tactics

...thats not djcas
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.