industry producer prolyfic shits on fruity loops and 9th wonder...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  2. urban_tactics

-dead-
    test
  3. Turl

Turl Producer

i see reason in there too, oh.
    test
  4. urban_tactics

i use cubase....and been usin cubase for years....never understood why ppl think i only use reason...that would be stupid
    test
  5. Turl

Turl Producer

ah so he's takin the piss out of some dudes vid(looks cheesy as fuck).. and then FL/software.

good for him :)
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

oh kewl..

anyway... FL shouldnt be used for anything else but as a sequencer. or sampler. If you using sounds from FL u need to re-evaluate your life.
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I also think, all them old heads thats comin up n all... that came up on the mpc n shit, they feelin a lil threatened, with technology and all.. its opening more doors for people that wanted to do music and didnt have the funds or whatever.

Thats why i dont even ridicule any niggas equipment cuz in the end, if you nice, u gon stand out.. thats it.
    test
  8. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  9. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Being that both of them niggas was on one of the most flopping albums of the year...this is hilarious.

Also..I've been using FL since I started, not once have I ever been told "your shit sound like you use FL."

Niggas just don't have a life. Anybody worried about what another nigga using is just ridiculous.

Niggas like that will be flash in the pan producers..here one second..gone the next.

Dudes got life very misconstrued...niggas need to spend more time perfecting they craft instead of making blogs and trying to shit on FL.
    test
  10. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

dude just made himself seem ignorant....oh well
    test
  11. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

whats sadder is it took him a whole year to save 600 bucks

u can make that money at mcdonalds in a month

but seriously I agree with Chase Cashe.....like who cares what someone else uses...its super lame to be on the internet tryin to make yourself feel better by tryin to belittle everyone else based on what tools they use to do music

ok pal you are cooler then everyone that uses fruity loops

now what?...big deal....

rap turned so fucking faggot because all these new cats are feelin themselves way 2 much

if Kayne and just blaze was using FL he would be talkin about premo is lame for using the MPC

its just a fad opinion
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

I actually agree with Chase on this one.
    test
  13. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

i could make any one of those beats he did on lupes lp he did prolly better in fl. this shit nowadays just has me laughin, this dude got put on cuz he was homies with lupe anyways.
    test
  14. kojo

kojo New Member

he along with some other cats in there was shitting on software users in general (except the logic pro crowd) not just Fl users due to that bullshit-lazy beatmaker commercial for production which is what spawned his rant in the first place. I can respect that because it does seem like theres a lot of cats who DL that program and bam call themselves a producer LOL but he may have taken it a lil too far. if he was getting his dough heavy along with madd placements he wouldnt even be concerned with what the next man was using, especially if they are as inferior as he makes them out to be. but i guess he is mad that he spent all this time and energy on his hardware while those D4L cats used FL ("shitty" sounds and all) and sold more records than his boy Lupe.

I got nothing against the fruit, i think theres more professional stuff out there in that price-range (especially that $400 version) but it's all about preference, do what works for ya...
    test
  15. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

man its one thing to crack jokes
    but it is just me or does homeboy really seem mad? lol does it matter

yea alot of corny people wind up downloading programs tryna be the next "kanye west" or who ever

but at the end of the day do you.
    test
  16. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

In my opinion..majority of the niggas who use FL on here are shitting on the Reason / MPC users.
    test
  17. TraxSmith

TraxSmith TrackBangas.com

dont matter what u use...it matters what the final project sound like
    test
  18. *EnCoRe*

*EnCoRe* Shitty Ass Avatars!

y is this nigga so upset lol.... if sum1 makes tracks with FL let them make tracks with FL
    test
  19. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

that wasn't even a real remix
    lil jon made that shit
    test
  20. urban_tactics

obviously according to this nigga, even I apply to his logic...but i dont take the shit he said personally...because i see niggaz all the time, dloading fruity loops or whatever and then 3 months down the road, they talkin about gettin in the game like they put some work in...i wont lie, that shit makes me mad too....cuz all they doin is puttin trash in the game

and whoever said nobody uses fruity stock sounds....please....i hear that fruity piano and string and that weak ass synth on the net ALL the time....and alot of them beats DO be thin...and alot of them beats DO be soundin the same.....and niggaz will swear they hot

i just simple call them dudes frauds....and sadly, the majority of the frauds are usin fruity loops......its the easiest shit to jack and get a hold of, so naturally errybody is gonna get a copy.....

niggaz wanna make beats...cool......but if your only reason for even makin a beat was because u found out u could do it for free....its hard to take you seriously....

alotta dudes are actually just making beats for fun....but it gets on my nerves when they sign up to boards like these....and try to act like they are actively pursuing a career in production......a position as a producer is not some ole bullshit slot on the team.....a producer has alot of responsibility...and lets be real....alotta dudes on here can barely help themselves......so who the hell is gonna lock them in a lab with an artist and expect anything to come out hot....a producer is the boss.....and this a site fulla peasants....who, because of programs like fruity loops, have become completely oblivous to fundmentals and over the years, have developed their own standard of foolishness...that wont fly in actuality....

a producer shouldnt need no help....a producer should be in them books.....

if u dont wanna take the steps neccessary to be a producer....then just make beats and be a beat maker...and concentrate on making placements......and then eventually fade to black like the heatmakers and other producers who fell off cuz they have little to nothing to offer past a beat......

i think dudes on here dont take the position of being producer as seriously as they should......niggaz think shit is a game.....niggaz actually think they got what it takes to be a leader....anyways, thats my opinion on the whole shit, i dont expect dudes to agree with me, but i'm just speakin from my perspective....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.