Indecent Proposal Rough Draft (Drop Links)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Elias_Returns, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

Title: Indecent Proposal
    Beat: My Fofo (Fat Joe beat....Cool and Dre Production)
    Mixed: By No one...I cant even call what I do mixing
    Links: www.myspace.com/Derbonics
    www.soundclick.com/Derbonics

At this moment i'm looking for help and in doing so I have opened this my space page. I'm Trying to find someone who can Mix and that is why I have decided to open up this Myspace page...I dont have money to pay but i'm hoping to find someone who's just feeling the music and willing to help out for the sake of music. Once I find someone i'm looking forward to releasing a Promo (Free for promotional use only) and an album which I hope will have the extended version of the promo come with it for either free or very low price (Price of the cd)...but thats all future talks. I'll update this page when and as progress is made.
    test
  2. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

Up to Up Above
    test
  3. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

up...damn i guess no one peeps audios anymore.
    test
  4. Genius.

Genius. New Member

It's true you need someone to mix your tracks it's all of I thought you were talking
    but I won't even give a repsonse about your lyrics
    But I will say your quality isn't good
    test
  5. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... flow comes off nice on this ... not bad ... beats ok the fat joe beat ...
    at times the flow falls off but not much pretty dope ... A couple dubs off in there ...
    jus work on that and shit'll be there ... hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=926540
    test
  6. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

Bad Lyrics? Even I know the quality is bad lol thats why i need someone to mix. Thanks for the reply though.
    test
  7. PHENOMENON

PHENOMENON Blessed By The Beats..

listing...

don't really care for this beat....

I'm really trying to hear you...but your beat is too loud...and u sound off..like somebody tried to do a blend...

but from what I could make out ..your flow & voice is cool

keep working on it man...you gonna get it
    test
  8. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

shit was aight man...needs work....ya flows was straight for the most part....not really feelin the lyrics....decent stuff here though..
    test
  9. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

This shit sucks, this sounds like a generic local mixtape cut..

Nothin personal, its just like it seems all hiphop is starting to sound the same with very few execptions.
    test
  10. LeEo

LeEo aka L Dubz

ok first off liek was ponted out before the beat is way to loud it killin your vocals.....turn down your adlibs and make sure they in sync wit the main vocals it makes the flow sound very sloppy and hard to understand......i think it would be best for you to re record this i don't like commentin on a emcee i can;t hear properly......one

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=927251
    test
  11. Elias_Returns

Elias_Returns New Member

Only seems Generic because I cant mix and its a rough draft. And this is old its been written from a while ago. I'ms ure if it was mixed better and people could understand what I was sayin they'd feel it alot more. But again i'm just postin cause I want to see if theres anyone who will help me get my stuff mixed down properly and fix those errors that have been mentioned already. The final version would sound different...Wont even have the same title who knows if it'll even be the same beat. But thanks to everyone who replied. Peace
    test
  12. Jaiz

Jaiz JaizMusic.com

Wow a rough draft is an understatement lol It's hard to make out half the stuff ur saying. The flow will be on that falls off. Some of those adlibs are so off lol Yea u badly need someone to mix ur stuff. The beat's cool. The lyrics that i could make out were aight.

Return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928203
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.