INCUBUSDUDE421 - THE COMEBACK..guaranteed Banger

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by incubusdude421, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. incubusdude421

incubusdude421 New Member

Wuttup ya'll...been a minute since i first posted here.....i got some good feedback last time.. .. i appreciated it all def and took in what ya'll had to say...this one is fire...called "The Comeback" ...let me know what ya'll think
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/chitothebasstarmusic.htm
    test
  2. incubusdude421

any feedback at all? this one is hot.....i def dont need to be slept on
    test
  3. NyXx

NyXx New Member

ite man i feel u how u sayin ppl sleepin on ur shit....me to haha............hahaha...........anyways yo.........this is HOT......reall shit tho? UR ON SOME SCOTT STORCH SHIT!!! haha thats a compliment not a diss.......immediately reminded me of somethin storch would do.....sickness bro.......... peep - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=856749
    test
  4. NyXx

NyXx New Member

another this i didnt even comment on....im really feelin that clap u got on here..... kick is ITE but ya much love..
    test
  5. Reign

Reign Let it...

Yall need to stop sleeping... this is a bangeR nice work man

keep elevatin
    test
  6. incubusdude421

thanx illwayz......hopefully they'll stop sleepin......i def this track is hot......one
    test
  7. J-Traxx

J-Traxx The focused one.

test
  8. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

test
  9. djbassic

djbassic Brazen Beats

retruning the favour man,

the come back - strings on the intro kl, sounds like some em shit...and some scott storch shit as well, strings r sick, and the drums r ill..clap fits well and all the little synths add in work nicely. this is being slept on!!! majorly!!! i mean MAJORLY!!! I see what you mean by when u said our styles were similar in certain ways...but like I said man this overall is sick. stay up.
    test
  10. incubusdude421

Traxx!!!!!!!! THE HOMIE....man oh man......first me..then traxx...ya'll dont know what has arrived........lol...(gives traxx the tag team wink)...a-dubb thanx a bunch...ill hit u up shortly...and djbassic do the damn thing and thanx for recognizing im bein slept on...lol...i notice its more about name-riding here......but i hope to be up there eventually....just glad to get any type of respect from ya'll......some good talent up in here......one
    test
  11. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

your very right about the name riding thing here........
    test
  12. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

returnin the luv

Yeah this is def hot, strings r sick...my style of composition, def slept on..drums r hella good, feelin that clap...synths r dope..i hear u added a guitar to give more power...hook is dope... Def hot drop

Keep bangin
    test
  13. incubusdude421

thanx mayn...so slept on...lol
    test
  14. incubusdude421

damn maybe if i said "TOURNEY" in the header id get hits......lol
    test
  15. Reign

Reign Let it...

^^^ They gonna sleep for a minute man... its like high school... the new guy has to build some kind of a rep before hes in the "In" crowd

its a shame too bcuz u put to a lot of the producers here

lemme keep this up for ya tho
    test
  16. incubusdude421

thanx mayn..we'll see if anyone catches on
    test
  17. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

the dark string i'm not digging.. but the percussions fill the beat well.. drums r banging.. the lil wohw.. instrument.. is coo.. along with the fazer.. not bad.. keep them coming..

favor returned.
    test
  18. Soopa of I.M.E.

Soopa of I.M.E. New Member

Heaters!

word up.....returnin' the fav son...

alright....this is nice and slightly ambient at the intro...didn't know what to expect, then it jumps into a tripped out, loungey after hours club vibe....i'm feelin' this...first i'd like to say that your mixing is on point....very good use of the stereo fields in this...everything just seems to sit properly in it's place...diggin' the use of the synthy bass in two melodies, if i'm not mistaken...sound fx and that lead is dope....definitely feeling the nice panning of the synth strings....drum programming and sounds are great! this is giving me serious headnod factor, i'm goin' to check out some more of your stuff here in a while man...good drop!

[edit] oh yeah, i just got through peepin The Jungle....HOT! man, you've got some serious heat on your page son....no bullshit....i'll def be checkin' for ya from now on....

keep it up....

Soopa
    test
  19. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

wow this is crack....we have similar styles man...i dont post shit like this online due to net geeks but this is dope as shit and ur mixing is really good...really feelin the drum arrangement duke...this shit is real nice....feelin the 3rd verse breakdown...this is official man good shit fo real ill be keepin a eye on ya work

good shit fam
    test
  20. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

peepin im linkin the dtrings this is hot it just needs harder drums im really feelin the breaks this is ill good work pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.