In your opinion!!!

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by MADD ILL, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

What is the root of all evil money or love?

me and my girl was having a debate what ya'll think.
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Evil = Boredom

Money = Happiness
    test
  3. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Eh I'm pretty sure evil was around before money. Now greed on the other hand....

And love would technically be the root of all good IMO. I'm here cause of love, and I'm all good.
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

well, most people that engage in a "root of all evil" debate are merely looking to remove responsiblity of their actions from themselves

its foolish to blame your actions and internal intentions on external forces.

good people will not succumb external forces like money, love, peer pressure, etc. etc.
    evil people will and will attempt to blame their internal workings on external forces.

basicly, people are good or evil no matter what, nothing cause's either of them to occure. ok watchin yer fam get raped n murdered will have a negative effect, but thats not what were talkin about.
    test
  5. MADD ILL

MADD ILL WhO WaNt It!!!!!!!!

everybody that do evil things dont do them on purpose,like a nigga caught his WIFE fucking another nigga in his bed and the heat of the moment he let the cannon loose so i say love caused that evil action,and niggas from the hood be so broke and hungry and all they got is that 9 or whatever and they robb and kill niggas for money and money caused that so i mean its hard 2 say i think they both cause evil.
    test
  6. 3ternal

Nah none of that is true, you always have a choice. If you're so hungry get a job at McDonald's or hit up a soup kitchen.

Nothing good in this world comes without work except for the gifts you were born with.

And karma is a universal law.
    test
  7. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

root of all evil=bad decision making
    test
  8. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

eternal and living hell bring up valid points, you always have a choice and your decision making process plays into this huge (the wfie thing is 100% bad decision, you have a very clear choice)

but i kinda figure their is moral grey areas

the money/broke/hood example is good because realisticly speaking their isnt enough jobs for everyone to have one were everyone to want one, so it can be completely out of your control.

if you rob someone with more then you i wouldnt consider it evil because it basicly comes down to hierarchy of needs (look it up, i dont wanna explain it) which is fairly out of our control, attempting to survive isnt exactly somthing we have full control over.

id say robbing someone in the hood for food is roughly equal to someone goin out hunting.

is the hunter evil if he kills bambi's mom to feed his family?
    test
  9. 3ternal

Not at all. Dudes in the hood want to complain but other people are making it out. It's called take the bus/train to a job. I can't stand when people act too good for shit. I had a 2nd job I was riding a bike 25 minutes to 5 days a week just for the fact I like the exercise and money saved on gas. Dudes I used to work with would give me shit all the time.

A lot of people's problems is they refuse to humble themselves. When you're in the hood and there's no job, you damn well better take that minimum wage job at Mcdonald's cause end of the day oatmeal beats no meal. Everything is a process, if you want to own a business that's fine but I don't think somebody is going to come to your house one day and say "yo you want to own this business for free I was getting kind of bored". You have to work towards it and even the shittiest job is a start.

As far as hunting, it's not wrong at all. That's what God put these animals here for. If you don't kill them 90% of the time something else will over the span of their lives. You think a bear feels bad when he kills some hiker and eats him? Of course not. I bet he feels great. That's true survival.

I don't condone robbing people in the least bit if you want to call that survival that's fine, but when that shit comes back to you be ready to face the music cause then your will to live will be tested one way or another.

People need to see the big picture. If you contribute to good, good will come back to you. If you contribute to evil, evil will come back to you.
    test
  10. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

Money

becuase the Bible tells me so..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.