In your opinion,The Ugliest Car to hit the streets

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by NineFiveZeroOne, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

awww..... somebody got upset. You'd be pissed off too?... Sounds like you're already there F-body boy.

You're cousins a dumb shit that spent 50 grand on a truck that has a computer that'll be fucked within 5 years.

He's a genius. Let me guess... he drives that huge hick truck to his law firm, right?....

Your folks are so wealthy, yet you're constantly taking up for the poorboy child of vehicle companies?
    50,000 dollars... oh my!... He must be rich!.... haha
    test
  2. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

It's a choice is all i'm saying.

dogg... that same cousin who owns that truck also has a escalade and an slk450, 2 houses, one worth 700k and another worth 300k, every toy imaginable.

it's a choice you fucking dick... I'm just saying they arent CHEAP trucks.. and definately not crap.

I'm not saying its what Id buy personally.. but you're just posting the best looking trucks.

take a 2007 Sierra 1500 with rims and compare it to the Nissan you posted.
    test
  3. Snikka

If I was buying a TRUCK it would depend on what i'm buying it for.

but as far as a heavy duty truck being used to carry loads and tow, a 6.6 liter duramax diesel gives you a ton of torque and space.

+with the Extreme Edge package you get a torque/hp management system with a multitude of funtions + GPS and full front display including heads up.
    test
  4. Snikka

now if you wanted to drive your NISSAN TITAN to look cool for 300k miles... wonderful.

GM trucks > Nissan/Toyota trucks
    test
  5. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

test
  6. Ethan Albright

but they are cheap, Cheaply made and they don't invest in designers like other companies as they should to keep up with the market.

There's a reason why ford and chevy aren't expected to be around much longer. There's a reason they can't sell vehicles anymore....they're behind in everything. Style, quality, price.... it's sad really.

If you're going heavy duty.... sure, chevy or ford are the top choices. Ford is what i'd pick, but that's because they're the best work trucks made.

But you can't deny that GM has shitty designers for the most part....

that truck you posted looks good. A 2007 i'm guessing?... I notice they may finally be coming around with better designs, but they'll never move them off the lots because of their overpricing and bad qc.

the big trucks will sell, because.... who else makes big trucks of the sort?... now if toyota or nissan, honda, etc put effort into that style truck....ford and chevy might aswell pack it in.

Saturns new models look pretty good (2007's) for saturns. Now if chevy itself would just do something, because the malibu, monte carlo, impala, etc....are all an eyesore.
    test
  7. Sawred

Sawred New Member

that black truck posted looks fucking clean..........ive been lookin at mid-luxury cars to purchase...maybe a 2008 g35 coupe or 04 m3 when new M's come out, but I have also been eyein trucks, FORD mainly because thats all my dad has ever purchased are ford trucks...he has two and a expedition, he is a "ford guy" and he knows the GM of a few dealerships so they hook it up really good with deals...thats 1 reason I been eye'in a a ford, but that truck u just posted is fucking clean as shit

another truck I want, but I would have to wait because mortgage is to much would be a escalade truck, those to me are fuckin pimp
    test
  8. Snikka

Actually, have you ever been in a 02+ newer Monte Carlo SS?

or an 03/04' Avalanche?

or an 06' Malibu?

they had pretty nice interiors and ride comfort, nice leather, lot of options, smooth shifting and a nice stereo systems also. At least I thought when I rode in those. Again, I'm not saying I'd necessarily buy them, but I could see why someone would.

that black truck is just an 07' Silverado 1500.

I've always thought the Cadillac EXT Truck is the probably the nicest luxury truck on the road ever since i road in the Avalanche. go look at the website for interior shots.

[​IMG]07' EXT
    test
  9. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

First.. for Sone, the 04 M3 would be the best choice. The G35 coupe even the new redesign one will not compete at all against the E46 M3. It outperforms the G35 in every category, much better luxury, better resale value, I mean... the list is too long to list. The g Coupe is nice, but can't even compare to an E46 M3.

And for the cars you listed Snikka..

06 malibu.. might be good in terms of an american car.. but it is WAY behind it's competitors. You only buy a Malibu if you can't afford the competitors, or just absolutely love GM. Because the new Camry, Accord, and even Altima look better inside and out compared to the Malibu. Monte Carlo SS.. runs in the same boat. I mean how does the seats have pretty much no bolsters.. For God's sake it is an SS, and the damn SE Camry has better bolsters on their car. Actually is the new Camry is faster than the SS? But by any means.. who will want to buy a FWD sports car w/V8 when you can get a RWD V8 Mustang? I hate the mustang, but I mean it is a no brainer in which you would want to choose.

As for the truck discussion..plz continue.. that is not my thing..lol
    test
  10. Snikka

I dont like either really.. but when I rode in the Monte Carlo SS, the only thing that dissapointed me was how it was underpowered. and the body styling is old.

and the 06' Malibu is just as comparable to a low end nissan altima and probably 4-5 grand less.. Not until you get into the higher end Altimas/Maxima does it fall short IMO. Having been in newer ones.

and yeah, no doubt Camry styling > Malibu.. I'll agree.. but Malibu is still less money and they offer a 100k warranty also. I guarantee I could load up a Malibu with every option and it would cost about the same as a low no option camry.
    test
  11. Snikka

actually the lowest camry MSRP is 18k and lowest Malibu is 17k.

the new 07' Monte Carlo SS is a 303hp 5.3L V8, I've been in like an 02/03' and at that time it was only a 3.5 v6 i think pushing 200hp in the SS model, the other were 160hp. now the LT/LS model has that 200hp V6.

so maybe i'd change my mind on the "underpowered" SS into 07'.
    test
  12. Snikka

In the options I have at mid sedans I'd say Nissan / Toyota > GM.

I'd rather have an Altima SER over a monte carlo SS for a little more money

and I'd rather have a Maxima or a Camry over Malibu/Impala/Monte Carlo.

but I'd be willing to give the Monte Carlo SS a drive with 300hp.
    test
  13. Ethan Albright

now you're seeming rational.

and if you're buying american, it's okay if it's A. a truck or B. a muscle car.

how's that?

the new yukons are nice too.... I'm buying an SUV soon for my business, and that's probably what I'll go with unless I can end up with an Armada since the fucking infiniti Q is out of price range...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

time will tell i suppose....
    test
  14. TeST911

TeST911 New Member

test
  15. Snikka

rofl ^^^^ at that.

my newest favorite ugly car is that new Dodge Nitro Truck they advertise blowing up the car during a jump start.

god damn. that thing is nasty. i wonder if i'll see some on the road.

also, a lady at my work purchased one of those Chevy convertible truck things. It has a corvette engine. so thats kinda cool.
    test
  16. Ethan Albright

yeah, but it still looks like a clown shoe....and is just as much as the vette in cost. Fuck that.

and wtf at that fiat.... thats one of those golf cart looking things you can rent at the beach.
    test
  17. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

[​IMG]

who in there right mind let this peice of shit out on the market!!!!!
    test
  18. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

[​IMG]

who in there right mind let this peice of shit out on the market!!!!!
    test
  19. Ethan Albright

something about those nitros I kinda like... they look like little tanks.
    test
  20. Snikka

Ive seen one or two on the road.

Dodges answer to Hummer?

Hummer > Dodge
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.