In your opinion,The Ugliest Car to hit the streets

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by NineFiveZeroOne, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

makes me want to kill asian people sometimes...
    Oh, no buckets on that 'pimp my ride' status either
    im talking straight off the lot,year doesnt matter.

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

shit..nothing in the past 10 years holds a candle to the Aztek..
    test
  3. Definit

Definit Based.

id say a Gremlin or Pinto...str8 up...they the ugliest when they first came out with them Astro's retro jersey paint jobs....lmfaoo...

and you know what, i think they still hold the damn Torch for the ugliest car....i dont think anyone can make an uglier piece of shit...
    test
  4. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

pretty much every kia, hyundai (sp?), Daewoo (do they even exist now?), Isuzu, Suzuki, the two scions other than the tc, yeah aztecs suck also.

those all blow.. theres plenty more i'm comfortable saying i'll never own in my life.
    test
  5. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Truly the ugliest vehicle ever made...
    test
  6. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

i've got a few:

This new Chevy PT Cruiser wannabe thing.... it looks like the pt...but much uglier. Quite an accomplishment:
    [​IMG]

Another chevrolet... i don't know what this is. A clown shoe?...Get this, they charge like 40 grand for this ugly ass thing:
    [​IMG]

What do you know... i google image search for honda element and this comes up:
    [​IMG]

Remember this thing? There's one here in town same color and all....hideous:
    [​IMG]

as mentioned:
    [​IMG]

another chevy... Really...who the fuck are their designers, and do they pay them for this shit?....Kids on the internet in every 3dS Max forum design better cars by far.....
    [​IMG]
    test
  7. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

oh, and last but not least of course is...
    http://images.consumerguide.com/autoreview/400x266/2006-Subaru-Baja-06810151990001.JPG[/img

close curtains.
    test
  8. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Oh yeah also include the caliber to the list.. and that Isuzu half plastic half fiberglass POS.
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Scion XB. I don't give a fuck, that shit is ugly as hell.
    test
  10. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

the xb looks like a chevy astro van but scaled down.....its weird.
    test
  11. NineFiveZeroOne

NineFiveZeroOne ^Da Phuck iT Mean?

lol this one def. tops them all.......
    test
  12. [​IMG]

This car is so ugly man. GM designs are crap.
    test
  13. Snikka

Gays. the lot of you.
    test
  14. Snikka

oh the corvette is crap?? the GTO is crap? Chevy trucks and duramax diesels are crap?

you're crap you fucking retard...

same with dipshit above you.
    test
  15. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

^dude your loyalty is ridiculous.

How can you not admit that GM designs the shittiest vehicles on the market?....Ok... we'll give them the corvette....even if it does still have the same fucking interior that the cavalier, s-10 and every other vehicle they make has.....

their trucks....well... they're trucks. They aren't holding a candle to the dodge trucks in style nor the nissan titan.....

Pontiac is their exception. Pontiac seems to always have nice looking vehicles... their lineup right now looks good IMO.... the G6 is great, the GTO....should've been a lot better and I hear they're doing it over because it's too....un-gto-like?.... the G5 kooks good, the solstice looks great, torrent looks good.........and then you have the VIBE.... possibly the ugliest thing ever made....

let's not forget this turd either produced by the worlds worst designers:

[​IMG]

The corvette is al they have really that is well designed, and they haven't done much with it in years..... it's better they only make minor adjustments before they completely fuck it up though.

At the same time though, in it's class? The Vette doesn't compare with its competitors in aesthetically if you ask me....

the main one being:
    [​IMG]
    test
  16. Snikka

Ummm... ok.

GM also makes Saab, Cadillac, Hummer, GMC.... among others like Saturn, Buick, Chevy..

You're a fucking idiot to make a statement like "GMs designs are crap"

Yeah the new z06 is crap right?? the new escalade?? total crap right??

and you obviously dont know shit about their trucks.. my cousin has a 05' 6.6L duramax diesel silverado with the Xtreme edge package, on the top setting it's 500hp/750T max.... like a 50,000+ dollar truck.. it's nice as hell. I know for a FUCKING FACT its AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER than the Titan, cause i've actually driven and been in a newer TITAN. it has every fucking option you could want.. damn man you keep talking out of your ass. and his 04 escalade is nice as shit also...

Why did you bring Dodge Viper into this?? I'd take the Z06 over that... not to mention its faster.. but again WERE not buying these cars.

I've driven 2 vettes, my dad owns one.. I know at least 3 new 05/06 GTO drivers.. all nice cars.

open up your eyes... stop acting like douches.

interesting night coming home I ran a IS300 spanked him REDICULOUSLY bad from like a 25 roll to 65.. and then a Chevy 2500 ext. cab v8 from a dig, after spinning badly, once i caught traction i put bus lengths on him.. good to see some people actually trying. (and they were all races, we both looked at eachother and nodded pointed before we went.)

this lower temperature is great out here right now. fun times.
    test
  17. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

we're talking design.

SAAB?????

[​IMG]

saab has ALWAYS made some of the ugliest cars.
    [​IMG]

Saturn??..... again, big reputation for being ugly AND shitty:
    [​IMG]

stunning!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hahahahha... you're making this easier and easier.

[​IMG]

aesthetically retarded.

Buick? oh man....again... (atleast their quality is okay.... thanks to old people only driving them once a year)
    [​IMG]
    looks like they're headed in the right direction! [/sarcasm]

[​IMG]
    The year is 2006.... yet buicks new vehicles look like 1998 models....

Cadillac!...... This one saved you.... somehow the last 3 years cadillac has made some beautiful vehicles... who knows why GM only puts money into design for ONE of their makes....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

all great.

and why do you continue to bring up the corvette?.... I said it was the only chevy that looked good..... and it's the only chevy worth buying too.

Hummer?

absolute shit. It's a fucking overpriced, underpowered tahoe with cheaper accessories...... for dumb people that want to look 'cool' taking the team to soccer practice.

and your race example gives the perfect example of who the morons on the road are: a redneck thinking his truck can beat my shitty eclipse is a joke, muchless an actual fast vehicle. If the IS wasn't as close as the ext cab..... either the IS wasn't racing, or your car sucked shit vs the truck.

IS isn't fast at all but i can beat big chevies easy and have plenty times around here..... dumb toothless bastards think they can beat anything 1/4's the weight of their shit box.... it's just silly. I could beat most on foot.

and if you think this ugly thing:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

looks better than:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and i hope your friend hauls horses or something, or else he's truly retarded.
    test
  18. Snikka

I didn't tell your faggot ass to buy a GM, did I?

Simply put, GM makes a lot of models, and i'm SURE you can find SOMTHING in there, you like about them.

My cousins truck doesn't look anything like what you showed.. find somthing with nice 18's, a lift kit, full extended cab, exhaust. his truck is NICE you dickhead.

Whether of not you fucking like it, it's still a 50k+ truck that you'll never own anyways, so why continue to talk shit eclipse boy?
    test
  19. Snikka

but then again my family has a lot of wealthy folks, including my cousin who employs me, another cousin... yeah hes a multi millionaire..

but in your estimation he MUST be a redneck hick to buy a chevy product.

You're a fucking douche bag.. stop texting shit.
    test
  20. Snikka

look man, i'd be pissed off too if I was a broke married with kids faggot in a 3 thousand dollar 4 banger fag eclipse..

but it's cool man... do you.

and why would I lie about racing?? it's just fun stupid shit.. a stock IS300 cant beat a fucking trans am.. bwahahaha @ this guy. i KILLED that IS300..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.