in the latter times some shall depart from the faith

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Me kidding around and calling you a darkling vs. you stone-faced believing that my people are the progeny of satan and doomed to some violent fall from grace.

Yeah.

Apples and apples.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Gonna take a rain cheque on those videos, I can only take so much stupid in a 10 minute period. If I do eventually come back to them it's going to take a while with these hours of footage you have accumulated.
    test
  3. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Yeah.

Looks like somebody with tons of prospects.

Racial supremacy/nationalism/religious extremism of all flavors only appeals to fucking losers.

Your view of life is shaped by your past and present circumstances. What does it say about you when your religious beliefs center on victimhood, Sky?
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

god like everyone sky dont be dumb, its not a special club for isrealites
    test
  5. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

Ya'll want to keep swinging that 5 1/2 year old picture of me and judging me based on it? The link says "OLD Soundcloud" page, what the hell is wrong with you??

Get off my nuts, you people are ignorant to true history and real wisdom. Point, blank, period.
    test
  6. SKY

Racial supremacy/nationalism/religious extremism = ALL YOUR PEOPLE. That explains your people and your forefathers to a T. So kiss my ass. Vengeance belongs to my Father! Hope you remember this!
    test
  7. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You really shouldn't threaten people, you know. It's so unbecoming of a person.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

sky spreads the same intolerance as alias did without the racial slurrs.

any religion that does that is absolute trash.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Loooooosah
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

one day you will see the massive flaws in your movement sky

live in the moment not the past. Dwelling in the past causes feelings of depression and pain and anger and resentment

all of which youve shown... so im telling you how to get over it. FORGET IT.

its of complete unimportance to today, right this moment. Right this very second, it doesnt matter. Whats the plan? perform a coup and then treat whitey like shit?

good plan, very godlike.
    test
  11. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

^hahaha@ this bullshit.

The "falling away" is pertaining to Israelites falling away from Yeshua's teachings, GOD and the Holy Bible.

The Gentile Nations were never "apart of" a gotdamn thing so their "falling away" doesn't mean shit.

Consider all that hocus pocus Mormon, Calvinist BS as just that. witchcraft. Twisting GOD's word to fit their world.
    test
  12. SKY

I bet you would like to know the plan. However, guess what? The plan doesn't revolve around "whitey". Our goals are not specifically about "whitey" at all, but about us and us only. Whitey just feels threatened because he knows retaliation is well deserved after all that has happened. We never faught back, or got revenge for what happened to our people.

I am not depressed at all. I have been oppressed though, me along with many of my people due to "white supremacy" and the acceptance of a false deity. So no, I wont forget... because my people didn't deserve what they got according to "whitey" .

I wont forget it, though it kills you that we remember and it kills you that we are coming together nowadays, though there are still a lot still asleep from the tricknology, mental slavery and exploitation that has been done to us. However, the wheats will be separated from the tares. The strong will survive, and the meek shall inherit the earth!

Zephaniah.2.1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

ISAIAH.29.19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.

You can bash me all day and all night, trying to insult me or tell me to get over it and let it go. Nothing you say is going to take away from the truth, or is going to stop what is about to happen. NOTHING!

JEREMIAH.50.15 Shout against her round about: she hath given her hand: her foundations are fallen, her walls are thrown down: for it is the vengeance of the LORD: take vengeance upon her; as she hath done, do unto her.

Keep on talking boy!! What's happening cross the world boy?!? Why is America, Israel and the U.K. going down boy!?!? Say what?! Get ready!!

Psalms.149.6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand. To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

HalaluYAH, salvation and glory! Honor and power! He is wonderful!!!
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Looney ass lame niggga
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

God isnt only for black jew hebrewlites

so when you see me standing next to ya in heaven dont be surprised

;)
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I heard a sermon once that said something along the lines of.

dont be surprised if when u get to heaven u see some people u didnt think ud see there
    Its not our place to pass judgement on who is saved and who isn't all were called to do is be a faithful witness and a testimony of the gospel - allow God to work out
    others own salvation
    test
  16. SKY

I don't know what heaven ya'll think you going to, but you need to once again stay out that New Testament fairy tale. Yah's kingdom is coming here, and we are going to reign in his kingdom. Only our faithful converts will inherit the kingdom along with us. but those of you judging US unrighteously will NOT, and those of you not following the laws and commandments with us, WILL NOT! So don't talk about it, be about it.

ISAIAH.41.8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

ISAIAH.42.1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

ISAIAH.45.4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

Isaiah.43.10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Leviticus.19.15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

WHAT BIBLE ARE YOU READING?

ISAIAH.1.27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Better get on ya dean!
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im not worried son, im happy youve found your path for now. Im just saying dont be surprised if i tap you on the shoulder and say "i told you so"
    test
  18. SKY

You can't tell me nothing, the most High has told me and is still revealing things to me. Why do I care what you telling me? Nobody going to "heaven"... LOL

Did you not read the scriptures I posted? Or any scriptures at all for that matter? Or you must've just skipped to Matthew and started there huh?

You not listening bro, I'm tryna help you but you think you hott stuff. Why should I care what you have to say if it not according to the truth? Your emotions don't change nothing, we don't live by your word.

Deuteronomy.8.3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

Isaiah.45.21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Go get help, schizo boy.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no i didnt read it, any of it, well maybe one time i read a line or two... its all of no consequence to me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.