in the latter times some shall depart from the faith

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

What the hell are you talking about? You are so very mad, I'm beginning to believe that picture really is you... someone drew a sketch of you and exactly how you felt. Smh, so sad...

I never implied in ancient times they were called African Americans. The African people actually called them Eboo's, and they became known as "Igbo", "Eboo", "Hebo", and "Hebrew". That is a fact jack, I have family in Africa... and have much information on my ancestors and their ethnicity.

I gave you a definition that "Afro" implies to the non-african "black" people, who are the non-african black people? They are Hebrew Shemitic people that fled Israel during Roman persecution into Africa and stayed there until they were taken into slavery by the Hamitic Africans and Ishmaelite Arabs, sold to the Moabites and Edomites, and shipped to other nations. The whole plot can be found between Deuteronomy 28:68 and Psalms 83, of your Bibles and in a couple other scriptures.

If the Israelites aren't "white" or "black" I guess they yellow Chinese or Red Indians huh? Man, just bounce... I am not interested in your insults and vain ideologies. You proved that you are very immature and very ignorant. Therefore, I shall be done again until an intelligent debate/conversation comes up.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's not waht I'm saying. Taking a recent dictionary definition and trying to connect it to Hebrew is silly. The term "Afro American" would have to have existed back then to have a connection with Hebrew.

Really? "Afro-American" was the definition you gave. That means African American.

And I don't believe you are semetic, you are of African descent. I don't believe the Hebrews were white however, they were semetic. You're just trying to take their identity.
    test
  3. SKY

Just shut the hell up, because you don't know any of what you are talking about. Thank-You! Go watch the videos, or better yet read some books, until then... I'm done with you.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Present some actual evidence that can be backed up then.
    test
  5. SKY

That's why I made the videos, DUH! The hell is wrong with you?
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

When you have some people of note to vouch for you, I'll be happy to take you more seriously.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I'll give them a watch and post my thoughts later.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

no you should get over it.

forgiveness is forgetting.

quit dwelling in the past, its what causes the pain.
    test
  9. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Sky goes on ignore.
    test
  10. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

Shalom, akhi.

[youtube]AmzdNZgFFcE[/youtube]

Don't waste your time and energy on these negative people, brother. They only serve negativity, and aim to elicit the same from you.

I'm still eagerly reading your posts and watching your videos, and anticipate further material to digest.

HalleluYah.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

eagerly though?
    test
  12. SKY

Kiss my ass.

You think I give a damn? As a matter of fact, I appreciate that because I was getting tired of your responding to my every post. Really jocking me.
    test
  13. SKY

Shalom ahki, thank you for that response. I appreciate that, and I have more respect for you, BigPayback and Coup and a couple others that deal with scriptures and history. The rest are clearly immature and don't read or research, they are just pacified with mainstream dogmatic information.

However to the ones that deal with scriptures, sometimes I just can't help myself... they deserve to know, we all have been cheated and the more I learn the more I want to share. That why it important for people to read and research extensively, instead of just going by Wikipedia and History channel.

But shalom and Yah bless.
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  15. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

lol @ confused black racists who think they're israelites.
    test
  16. SKY

once again...

[​IMG]
    test
  17. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Not sure what that has to do with you being a confused darkling with a persecution complex.
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ok so now that you know the truth, now what? what does this change about right now?

i still dont get it.

why is it a big dog-and-pony show?
    test
  19. SKY

Deuteronomy.30.8 And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day. And the LORD thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the LORD will again rejoice over thee for good, as he rejoiced over thy fathers: If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which are written in this book of the law, and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

Zephaniah.2.1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired; Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

Ezekiel.34.12 As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Jeremiah.23.5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

Isaiah.9.5 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
    test
  20. SKY

A "darkling" ? Oh yea, and you call me racist? Yet you're calling me names? Very immature, and you just showed you're true colors. You going on ignore this time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.