in the latter times some shall depart from the faith

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Now the Spirit speaks expressly, that in the latter t
    imes some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to deceitful spirits, and doctrines of demons;

pay attention folks.

This is telling us that they had to once be of. sound doctrine to in the latter times depart from it

this happened with sdas , mormons, calvinists, and as u can see the progression with some here as well...bhis
    test
  2. SKY

SKY See & Know 4 Yourself

No such thing as a B.H.I, but there are Hebrew Israelites. "Black" is a color, and a byword for a race of people.

Deteronomy.28.37 And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

You should read more books, Read;

Jesus, prince of hell & Jesus, prince of Judea & Rome

That New Testament is a sham, I broke it down to you... Joseph Flavius knew people would figure out the truth, because he knew who the Israelites were and he knew who their "God" is.

I can expose so much more for you. I am not an atheist... I believe in my Father, and I am... along with the rest of my people are, his son.

EXODUS.4.22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Im goin off what they call themselves. Not saying u do or not.
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

@TheBigPayback What makes you think that you have not departed from the faith as well?
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

And as for BHI's, you guys aren't Israelites, but even if you were you still have it wrong. If you were Israelites, you'd still be a racist NRM which doesn't "get it" at all.
    test
  6. SKY

I just explained there is no such thing as a "BHI"... also, I know who I am and don't need your approval or confirmation, thank you. Nor do I need to teach every one of you that disagree just because some white people took our identity while we were in slavery for a few hundred years... ok? So kick rocks...

I am not a racist, and I don't know what a NRM is... and I get what I need to get, but you need to get lost.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

New religious movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And sorry, but the term Black Hebrew Israelite has been decided upon for all mainstream purposes, so you can either embrace it or get butt hurt about it over and over again.

And I said the movement you attach yourself to is racist, I'm not singling you out as an individual. But you do seem awfully sore about white people.
    test
  8. SKY

First off I don't attach myself to a movement. I can careless what a "white man" has made on wikipedia or any other site talking about my people. We are not a movement, we are a nation of people.

Do the so-called "Jews" not feel sore about Hitler and the "Holocaust" ?

Well why the hell wouldn't I feel sore about white people? Did they not bring my ancestors across the whole world as slaves, killed them, raped them, tortured them, changed their names, language, and gave them a new religion? Had my people enslaved for hundreds of years?

Am I not entitled to have feelings about that? Should I not be just as mad as these so-called "Jews" are about "Hitler" and the "Holocaust" ?

Or is it because I have dark-skin I am not worthy of having emotions, and opinions about these things?

Like kick rocks with all that bull you talking. We know who we are, and just because the same people that took that away from us... disagree and don't want to admit it, does not mean that we are mistaken. So keep kickin' rocks until your feet swell and you fall backward... cuz I'm not feeling your approach.
    test
  9. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

[​IMG]

the brother sky has one of the sickest first names i've ever seen.

:numaan:
    test
  10. SKY

Ok, that pic is about 5 years old... and I no longer make that type of music, which is why the link says "OLD Soundcloud". Another F.Y.I, that is not my real name... lol.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You are a movement mostly of black people who wrongly believe you are the Israelites of the Tanakh. You are not Israelites.

At white people in general? Are jews supposed to feel sore about the Germans?

Way to play the race card for no reason. Get a life. But I'm far less concerned about the racism in your movement than I am about the fact that you are trying to steal a group identity that is not your own, as a way to play the victim to the nth degree.

While you've posted here, you have failed to present any reason why anyone should believe the drivel you post.
    test
  12. SKY

Guess what? I am not here to prove a point already proven. I have showed numerous amounts of evidence on this board, too bad you haven't stuck around to see it... maybe you should follow my posts? Or perhaps click that little link in my signature that says "Hebrew Israelite TV" if you're really concerned for the evidence... shut up and watch the whole playlist.

If not, shut up and get off my schlong because you are ignorant to real history, and believe the same people that told you Columbus discovered America, the same people that told you we evolved from apes and that the world is flat.

Other than that, I have a life... and it damn sure don't revolve around getting your recognition and approval so if you have one, make sure it doesn't revolve around trying to belittle my people ok?

So you can keep breaking my sentences down, posting your sarcastic response to each one, which is maddd gay... but either way, you not hurting my feelings, you not taking anything away from my beliefs, and you are not proving anything but your ignorance. Thank You for your time.
    test
  13. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I have seen numerous posts of yours, they don't paint an accurate picture of history or what is true. And I'm not going to watch a whole playlist of grassroots propaganda flicks on YouTube. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and being one concerned for that evidence I need more than rancid assertions and ancient depictions of Hebrew people who *you* think resemble African Americans. Without expert concensus it is incredibly silly to make such claims. But then you have to rely on conspiracy theories in order for it to make sense. That's bullshit.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Because I study the bible, i believe the bible..ALL of the bible. Cover to cover.
    if it says genuine leather i believe that its genuine leather.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Thats brotha Sky??
    test
  16. SKY

I am not relying on conspiracy theories, and I know you wont watch the videos because you don't want to see the truth. There are several sources of valid information in the videos. You are very ignorant, how can you say we have no evidence but refuse to examine any of the evidence? You are a coward sir.

Also, it is not silly. "Hebrew" is a African language coming from African people. It is not silly, you are just a simple minded person who will deny this regardless of the evidence. Aren't you the same person who told me "words" don't matter? When I showed that the word "Hebrew" linked all the way to "Afro American" people? LOL... so sad... this is you...

[​IMG]

GTFO...
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Ya u friggin nazi u care not about true african plight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  18. SKY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LMAO, you think those white people were Africans huh? You think they were living in Africa and the middle east? Don't you know Canaan African? All Canaanites were African, the Kushites, and Egyptians... but this group of white people lived amongst ALL these African people, speaking African language and even mistook them for Egypitians?

Do me a favor, watch the videos if you have so much damn doubt. Make sure you have your Bible beside you. Those people in Israel are not Hebrew at all. Other than that, I am not arguing this any more.
    test
  19. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Hebrew is an Afro-Asiatic language. "Afro" means African you douchetwat, not "Afro American." You took a dictionary definition of the word Afro that being African American which is a recent definition of Afro. And "Afro-Asiatic" is a recent term. It has to do with the regions where languages are spoken (Africa being one part of the area), and nothing to do with African Americans.

Oh my god you are an idiot and a twat. You are so dumb that you can't realize what you, yourself, are implying. What you are saying implies that the term "Afro American" existed back in the days of Ancient Hebrew. How can anyone be this stupid?

I might watch those videos, but out of fear for stupidity of this magnitude I'd rather not.
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

No one ever said that the Israelites were white you fuckhead, that's how the last thread ended, with me pointing out that no one ever said that.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.