In Need Of A Good Quality Sound Card For Home Recording Purposes...

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Ayem, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

In Need Of A Good Quality Sound Card For Home Recording Purposes...

Any Ideas...I'm Hear'n Delta...I'm Hear'n Sound Blaster...I'd Say...I'll Up Ta Bout $225 Ta Spend...Only Use'n This For My Home Recording Purposes Over Tha Computer As Of Now...Any Suggestions???...
    test
  2. rez0nate

rez0nate New Member

well, the delta 44 is like 260$ or sum shit like that, but its prolly worth the little extra cash, the soundblaster audigy platinum 2 is like 220$ but its well worth your money, ive heard both of the soundcards and i would say the delta has a better quiality but its more of a professional level soundcard, if your just doin home recordings i would suggest the audigy because it has great quality and its cheaper, and everyone likes a good deal
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hmm...So...Fa An Extra $40 I Can Have A More Durable And More Professional Sounding Sound Card???...
    test
  4. MC Dystinkt

MC Dystinkt AAAAAAIGHT!

wtf soundblaster is wack.. i used audigy 2 and its the wackest shit.. don't get it for recording...
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

The Delta 44 can handle 96k/24-bit recordings (up to 4 simutaneously) and acts exactly as a soundcard should: As an Analog/Digital/Analog converter. It doesn't pretend it's a preamp like the Audigy does. It doesn't come with a billion knobs and buttons that should have been handled by the actual preamp in the recording chain. The Delta 44 is straight and direct and the quality is good.
    test
  6. Da Gist

Da Gist AKA dOCtOr RuN yA sHIt!!!

well said Ghet.
    test
  7. dream shatterer

dream shatterer break your face

is there a big difference in quality between the delta 44 and the audiophile 2496??
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.