In Madden 06..how do you..

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Supaman_EBT, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supaman_EBT

Supaman_EBT Don't Call It a Comeback.

Icrease popularity, exposure, etc?

I really need help with this...
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

iono, i need to look too. i got my appearance all the way up. but everything else is kinda low except for expectations is full i think that's because i guaranteed two victories
    and won one and lost the other.
    test
  3. Nitsuj™

Nitsuj™ We Are The Resistance

You gotta win, especially if your dude was a 3rd or 4th rounder... it will take a while, cuz if that is the case, you dont even make big money yet....
    test
  4. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

to gain popularity and exposure talk to ur agent and guarantee u'll win the next game or goto the play-offs, then actually do it.

do movies, too. my guys starred in 4 flicks, and i do hella advertising

SELLOUT, BABY!
    test
  5. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

my marketability is pretty high

you should be able to hold out T.O style in superstar mode
    test
  6. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

rofl i already created a wr but it was before i was any good, i had him acting like to i held a conference to bitch about my coaches demanded to be traded
    they actually traded my ass rofl they shipped me out mad fast. i was like damn, i ain't expect it but i went to seatle i ain't want to be out there so i demanded another trade and then i couldn't get traded anymore because i lost all my sell. i starred in one movie my appearance is high like almost full. my marketbility is half way. my expectations are high i'm 10-2 in first place in the AFC, I'm QB i got the second most td's in the league and 3rd lowest INTs but my shit still ain't going up i have guaranteed victory 3 times and won 2 and lost 1. and i guaranteed playoffs i'm maybe a win or two away from it.
    test
  7. Insense

Insense take one...

man they should have more mentors

I get tired of hearing Davis everytime I do superstar mode
    test
  8. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^ "Hey, its TD" ..."Listen up, its TD"

lol man i dont even fuckin listen to or read his bumb ass messages...

Yo, get ur player GOOD and win games...star in movies and win the super bowl, play the madden bowl...and go hard every game...and it will happen...took me a while to figure that shit out tho...im on my 3rd player now...he's a WR for the Chargers and his rating is a like 96, which is surprising...we been to the afc championship 3 times straight...im in the super bowl now bout to go bust that ass

lol@me gettin all into that shit
    test
  9. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i won the superbowl won the superbowl mvp. i was offensive rookie of the year nfl and afc and qb of the year nfl and afc.

i got all the way into my second season and was just about to start it and fucked up and didn't save it and accidently backed out of it. i was pretty pissed.

so today i created a WR and i got myself traded twice and missed one game and half of another one i've got 3 TD receptions though in 2 games which i only played 2 quarters of. so i plan on doing pretty good with him.
    test
  10. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^ ay son...is Legend Killer your LIVE gamer tag or am I thinkin of someone else?
    test
  11. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

nah that ain't me.
    test
  12. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

Yea those cell messages are annoying as fuck, they say the same shit all the time. Superstar mode will be dope as fuck next year, that's why it's sort of thin in features this time
    test
  13. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

I got the game and don't even know what the fuck yall talking about.
    test
  14. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

it's superstar mode. i started another one tonight i get too pissed off playing it like if my guy throws an int or anything. i always get picked up by trashy ass teams too.
    test
  15. Sho-Down

Sho-Down RockItPro.com

^ u shouldve seen me last night lmao I was beating the fuck out of my couch, Madden pisses me off more than any other game. I swear EA cheats you when you go up to All-Pro
    test
  16. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i can't play madden or halo 2 without getting pissed off. i cuss just about the whole time i'm playing it oh and socom 2 but i ain't got that no more. so it's straight. im going to start another season in a minute i guess. because i would like to win the mvp and have a guy to retire with. i might make a cb this time instead of a qb i ain't made a defensive player yet. just qb's, rb's and wr's.
    test
  17. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

My Wide Reciever is like leading in every category and all his shit is still low except for his expectations.
    test
  18. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

The player customization should be much better.

The best players be white dudes.

I'm fucking Puerto Rican.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.