in layla out john cena..

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Diasick, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diasick

Diasick this guy

The first match in a fued series hardly ever go's to the heel, as they usually get the last win in a more important match, especially for someone like lesnar I see this scenario happening more than likely, It makes sense to have cena win if you think about it, he just lost to the rock, and to give cena more credibility they had him beat brock lesnar, who the rock has lost to, incase cena turns heel, he can always brag and say he beat lesnar when the rock couldn't, (that could set up cena vs the rock pt.2)I doubt that would happen though, as the rocks image will be protected at all cost, this is going to end with lesnar going over at summer slam most likely..

btw, I heard that backstage thing involving lesnar was to work the roster.
    test
  2. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

that's a weird one..
    I'm assuming wwe has more faith/loyalty/respect in the rock.. he has a legendary status..
    Rock is barely even part time, I think his accomplishments and legacy within the business are so respected, that he gets superior treatment and opportunities.. wrestlemania and the cena feud proved this..
    He also said he want's one more run as wwe champion.. so it seems obvious that wwe still have some faith in him, regardless of his light schedule.. the fact they'd potentially trust him to carry the company one more time...

I agree with the principle of your comment..
    I wanted the Rock to win as I'm a fan of his, and not a fan of Cena,
    But as Cena is booked as the "top guy" in the company, and he is a dedicated performer, and successful brand in himself, he should have gone over..
    imo, wwe probably didn't want rock to win, they probably did it as a favor/out of respect.. (they know the general status concerning his ability / fanbase).. they probably thought it wouldn't hurt cena, due to the fact that rock is a great/well respected talent..

In principle the mania match was wrongly booked, but the outcome pleased the masses.. I'm honesty not sure what to think about it..
    test
  3. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

@Gut-Check

imo, if wwe wanted to "protect" cena, they should have booked him to go toe-to-toe with Lesnar on the ppv and bloody him up/look dominant at points etc.., he could have eventually lost the match, but looked strong in the process, and walked/limped out after ... everyone wins...

lol @ working the roster.. I don't know what to believe anymore :funny:
    test
  4. Makabreli

Makabreli done

there was nothing to gain by letting cena go over on rocky in miami. it was all for record breaking numbers, so why close the show with the top face getting booed out the building?

cena isnt going to gain anything by beating the rock. the man is the moderday hulk hogan only level headed.
    test
  5. Makabreli

Makabreli done

punk has lost quite a bit of steam. hes best as a heel, as a face he comes off a bit bret hart. good worker, but good workers in the wwe usually end up competinf for the coveted intercontinentinal title.

dbry is real close to superstardom if yes doesnt end up defining him.
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

they gave his steam to someone else, cant quite figure it out though but I think its going to be lesnar. kind of smart because they seen something that work and can re use that anywhere they see fit, it can work in so many different angles.

cena looked stronger than lesnar in the end which is why he was slightly pissed.

punk can play the face and the heel pretty good so its all good.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.